Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Freaky thing that happend a few years ago...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#31    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 15 July 2003 - 06:44 PM

There's nothing wrong with having fun or believing in something that's hard to explain.  I think that's why most of us found this forum in the first place, but logic still plays a role, and when the evidence and dare I say it, logic, points to this being nothing more than a group of children scaring themselves silly, you gotta go with logic.  I don't mean anything against you, but you're holding on to something that just isn't true.

Nothing to see here.

#32    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:34 AM

I know perfectly well what you mean, but due to some things that has happend, some parts of me had to grow up really quick, so Id like to hold on to something thats a little chidish, and I dont know. maybe it was a mistake to post this here, but i did it. Im just saying that this happend, I believe that it was a ghost, and Im not ASKING you to believe me. I saw that a lot of other people posted about ghosts, so I thought "Hey, heres a place I can post this!", so I did.

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting here

For what?

Ill be waiting here for youso...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#33    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 10:00 AM

I don't mean anything against you, but you're holding on to something that just isn't true.

how can you possibly know that it isnt true?  

Knowledge is power

#34    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 01:31 PM

logic, points to this being nothing more than a group of children scaring themselves silly,

It is possible some 9-year olds gave each pther a good case of the "Willies" & scared themselves silly.

Maybe a "ghost", probably not. That is just my opinion.

A bunch of fraught nine year olds hyping each other up and running around the house on a ghost hunt are BOUND to find ghosts. I mean, they're not all going to sit down in the front room and say "well done team, I think we've conclusively proved that there is absolutely no supernatural activity occuring here."

I'll GUARANTEE you that this is nothing more than childhood imaginations.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Jera)

Id like to believe that it was

Don't you think that this sentiment speaks volumes about your experience...?

Do you peaple realise what it is you are saying????
You are practicly saying that it is impossible for a nine year old girl/boy to see a ghost!!!!
I must say that I have big doubts about your "logic"!  wink.gif

Knowledge is power

#35    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:33 PM

You are practicly saying that it is impossible for a nine year old girl/boy to see a ghost!!!!
I must say that I have big doubts about your "logic"!

No we're not. We're saying that this particular 'experience' is down to nothing more than prepubescent fancy. Look at all the evidence, Kimm.

The logic seems impeccable to me.

#36    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:47 PM

seeing ghosts doesn't even relate to your case at all though KIMM. Didin't you only hear some creaks and see a door in a different position than you placed it? 9 year olds could see a ghost, but you did not.

#37    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 16 July 2003 - 05:03 PM

Exactly.  Please, listen to reason.

Nothing to see here.

#38    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:54 AM

seeing ghosts doesn't even relate to your case at all though KIMM. Didin't you only hear some creaks and see a door in a different position than you placed it? 9 year olds could see a ghost, but you did not.

Jera herd the ghost, I did not

Knowledge is power

#39    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 11:03 AM

This is a three page thread about bugger all.

#40    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 11:15 AM

Kimm and Jera have an amazing abillity when it comes to creating 3 page threads about bugger all .  

When I was younger I believed I saw a familly of spirits talking to each other through the front window of the local haunted house , I could also have sworn that the heard of elephants that tried to charge me if I got up to go to the toilet at night were real . Only they wern't they where just the product of an over active imagination .
  When I had my little incident that lead me here I knew it was real it was physical and I couldn't explain it , I would never belittle my experience by posting about something that amounts to crud.

#41    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 12:32 PM

I could also have sworn that the heard of elephants that tried to charge me if I got up to go to the toilet at night were real
laugh.gif

No, no, Kismit. They are real. So's the monster under your bed that wants to grab your ankle if you leave your leg dandling over the edge.

And the thing in the cupboard. And the monster that actually lives down the toilet, and thrashes around when you flush it meaning you have to run back to bed before you're pulled in.

#42    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 01:39 PM

Really, what about the bear that attacks you when you step on a crack in the pavement?

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#43    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 01:41 PM

Real, of course. And the giant mutant hippo that savages you if you can't get to bed quick enough after turning off the light.

#44    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 17 July 2003 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Althalus @ Jul 17 2003, 01:39 PM)
Really, what about the bear that attacks you when you step on a crack in the pavement?

I thought that broke your mother's back?

Nothing to see here.

#45    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 06:07 AM

o.k. guys....I actually saw my first ghost when I was about 9 years old. I was in bed, thinking happy thoughts (we had just returned from a wedding), when a ghost walked into my room. I was too surprised to be scared.

The point is: I was not LOOKING for ghosts, I was not THINKING about ghosts. And, I was wide awake. I also didn't tell my parents till morning.

It was very natural & non-threatning.....

Kimm, with all due respect, homes in the US CANNOT be all that different from the houses in Sweden. Houses creak. And "groan".

Jera-Hon, I am not saying THERE IS NO WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GHOST, I am saying chances are, a group of kids scared themselves.

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users