Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Freaky thing that happend a few years ago...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#46    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 09:27 AM

Im saying the same thing once again: Id like to believe it was a ghost. and Id to belive that because Id like to be, a little, illogical about this.

But, Ive been thinking a little lately. Aslan, you say that this is "a three page thread about bugger all", and Kismit, you sort of agree when you say that both Kimm and I are good at starting those, so the question is, why do we bother at all? I bother, just to see what you all say, and what you turn my topic into. This topic was created, as I have said, because ghosts seemed to be a thing a lot of you posted about, and since this happend, wether you believe it or not, I desided to post it. although, this topic is now a place where all of you say that it couldnt have been a ghost. it makes me think, and I admit that I havent read the toher topics, so I dont really know what you have written there, but seriously. In all the topics Kimm have started, you have all disbelieved him, and said that it couldnt be done, or that it couldnt happen, and it have ended up with that they have been closed. I havent started to many topics here, I think this is the second one, but almost the same thing happens here. you say that it cant be done, or that it cant be real, so therefore Im wondering: Do you have something agaist us? Or just me?

Ive really gone off track here about what I really was going to say, and Im way of track when it comes to the topic, but to be a quite serious forum, you can sometimes be really not serious. Im having thoughts of closing this topic, if I can, but Ill wait and see what you say.

Im also having serious thoughts of stopping to post here again, and just use the PM...

Well, thats all for this time....

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting here

For what?

Ill be waiting here for youso...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#47    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:31 PM

Kimm, with all due respect, homes in the US CANNOT be all that different from the houses in Sweden. Houses creak. And "groan".

well no the houses are cinda similar I presume. But we dont have the same climate!!! the climat has got a HUGE afect on if the houses "groan" or not!!!

therefore Im wondering: Do you have something agaist us?

SO AM I!  scared.gif  

Knowledge is power

#48    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:33 PM

Kimm, with all due respect, homes in the US CANNOT be all that different from the houses in Sweden. Houses creak. And "groan".

well no the houses are cinda similar I presume. But we dont have the same climate!!! the climat has got a HUGE afect on if the houses "groan" or not!!!

I have to agree with Kimm here.

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting here

For what?

find me.

I Promise

#49    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:39 PM

This is a three page thread about bugger all

Four now.

#50    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:45 PM

Seriously, Aslan, if you dont like this thread, then dont come here!

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting here

For what?

find me.

I Promise

#51    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:02 PM

OK, ok, maybe I'm being a little harsh.

But go back and read the whole thread and see what it amounts to. It amounts to you posting a story about a 'ghost', people suggesting that it wasn't a ghost for this, this and this reason, and then you and Kimm ignoring everybody and suggesting nobody knows what they're talking about. It's just not a discussion any more guys.

Why post a story in a discussion forum if firstly you aren't willing to discuss it and secondly you can't take the inevitable knocks that you're going to get for such a nothing tale.

So while "A four page thread about bugger all" maybe somewhat harsh, I will say that this is four page thread based on a very flimsy premise and lacking somewhat in overall content(*)

* It's about bugger all.

#52    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:06 PM

I know what you mean, and Im doing something about it.