Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

2010: The time of rapture?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16    whoa182

whoa182

Poltergeist

• 2,710 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

you can put all these events together and think... " omg what a lot of bad things going on, so many dying etc.. "

But you can think about something that happend in the 1940's that is bigger than all your events together.

WORLD WAR 2.

maybe some thought the same as you back then. But we are still here...

We'll be fine  thumbsup.gif

Edited by whoa182, 30 July 2005 - 01:39 AM.

Posted Image

#17    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:40 AM

To answer the original poster, I've heard that the Bible Codes claim it's 2010. Just yesterday I said I didn't really believe in them, then lo an behold last night it was on the History channel. Now, I'm not sure what I think. It's possible...

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child, 30 July 2005 - 01:41 AM.

Posted Image

#18    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:26 AM

That kina thing happens all the time. X)  Most recently.. I finished reading the Di Vinci Code... there was three posts on it here... then later that night there was a two hour special on it... then the next day I saw the trailer for the movie that's comming out next year... (Mind you, this wasn't that long ago, and deffinatly not when the book first came out)

And they casted Tome Hanks as that american guy... ._o

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#19    Matches

Matches

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

• With a fool no season spend, nor be counted as his friend.

-Doreen Valiente

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:09 AM

Darn.. I thought the year of rapture was 2011... i was going to knock a few back with the angels(or aliens, depends on perspective) on my 21st before they take the Nephilim(and descendants) and destroy the earth

#20    F. Mulder

F. Mulder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• "I want to believe"

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:45 AM

OMG guys, you are so rude. I wasn't necessarily looking at an Aztec calendar just all of a sudden, I saw it on a show. All it was was an opinion.

#21    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:57 AM

The end will come, when it gets here.

There has been "end of Times" since the bible was written.  Try living your life before you decide its the end of the world.

And if you really believe, or feel strongly that the end is coming, then live like it.  Be good to your family, friends, neighbors, and strangers.  Try to make the planet better for all before it ends.

And, if you are mistaken, then you have still helped the planet, the people, and yourself.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#22    Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:12 AM

(Irish)
Math 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

1 Peter 4:7  "But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer".

(SilverCougar)
We're just so connected with radio, tv, the web that we know about more and more outbreaks and desasters that it just looks like things are in chaotic array. When really... it's been like this for a very very long time.

Good thinking! thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif

#23    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:44 AM

SC,

It's wierd when that happens isn't it....

Morian, like I just finished saying in the other thread, the Nephillim are dead, gone and fossils, how you figure that has anything to do with it I'm not sure. Care to elaborate?

JPMD,

I think the general idea that 'the end' is more morose than it should be. The Rapture idea though, isn't shown anywhere and believe me I've looked. The idea of it, which alot of people (Christians included) overlook is that in the end, everything will be as it should have been. It was said, in another excluded book that Jesus said to an apostle after showing him hell, and the end in which he was deeply disturbed by that 'in the end, if those of Heaven look down and want those in hell to be let out, the will be, but that's a secret, don't tell anyone'. That there, along with alot of other things I've read and know about the subject makes alot of sense. But if everyone knew that, they wouldn't try would they?

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child, 30 July 2005 - 06:15 AM.

Posted Image

#24    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:56 AM

To answer the original post, it is a plausible theory - as plausible as any other related to Revelations.  But there are a lot of assumptions made when taking the literal meaning of such apocryphal writing.

There are multiple interpretations, any of which could be the right/wrong one.  As Irish pointed out so rightly, no one knows the day or the hour of the return.

All the best,

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#25    BigBTheOneNOnly

BigBTheOneNOnly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Ashley-Star*Child @ Jul 29 2005, 09:40 PM)
To answer the original poster, I've heard that the Bible Codes claim it's 2010. Just yesterday I said I didn't really believe in them, then lo an behold last night it was on the History channel. Now, I'm not sure what I think. It's possible...

View Post

Firstly I thought it was the year of speculation was 2012? I believe the Mayan calender is more accurate and ends in december of 2012, and Ashley I don't know how you can believe in the bible codes, the only thing its really predicted beforehand was that assassination, and that was luck. Everything else they found after the event has happened, and there have been a lot of wrong predictions too.

Edited by BigBTheOneNOnly, 30 July 2005 - 06:46 PM.

#26    Q-La

Q-La

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

• much to learn for a small cranium

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:31 AM

I am not sure if there is a rapture but before the end of humanity are the Jews supposed to believe in Christ first?

Qrious at a healthy and happy level.
Examine and study the body
Analyse the mind
But the heart escapes scholarly devices

Verbal violence is the defense of those who think they know enough
You are what you choose yourself to be and you will find out who you are with what you do

#27    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:43 AM

There are Jews who believe in Christ.  Not the majority obviously, but enough.....

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#28    Ken1Burton

Ken1Burton

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

• To Ugly to photograph.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 06:34 PM

First: Christianity as a whole needs a good swift kick in the butt for all the end of the world talk which has left a lot of Children and young adults with little or no hope. Many of our Children went through the Y2K nonsense. The End times videos flood the market. Why would we expect them to have Hope? To believe in a Future? Ever hear of WORLD WITHOUT END?

The Rapture is not in 2010, or 2012. It is not even a future event. The Date is Good Friday, 29 A. D.

The Cry at Death provided the needed Trumpet:

(ISAIAH 58:1) Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a
trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of
Jacob their sins. (KJV)

Their transgressions and their sins are hanging before them on a cross at Golgotha.

Jeremiah shows the Rapture, as it concerns Jesus, it had to be fulfilled when Jesus went up to Jerusalem:

(LUKE 18:31) Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them,
Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by
the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (KJV)

(JEREMIAH 4:19) My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart;
my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou
hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war. (KJV)

Jesus as He cries out on the Cross, the Cry is the Trumpet sounding. The Lord Descends as Jesus has to go into hell, and we are changed as Sottish Children in 4:22.

(JEREMIAH 4:20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the
whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my
curtains in a moment. (KJV)

Jesus is made all things cursed because He takes sin, so all destroyed in Christ, the Curtains is the Veil in the Temple being ripped. And there is Paulís MOMENT or Twinkling of an eye.

(JEREMIAH 4:21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the
sound of the trumpet? (KJV)

Jesus still crying out at Death. His heart ruptured, and as the blood pumped into the Body cavity His cry is heard, Jesus bleed to death. The Blood had to be pumped into the Cavity as Jesus was still alive. Piercing the side showed what happened.

(JEREMIAH 4:22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me;
they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they
are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. (KJV)

(JEREMIAH 4:23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form,
and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. (KJV)

Looking at the dead body of Christ. The Heavens have no light for the light of the world just descended into hell.

The Falling away first is when all deserted Jesus, Jesus has all sin, He is the man of sin who is revealed, God could not even look upon Him. He sits upon the Throne of God, Showing Himself to be God (Jesus is the House of David, AS GOD the day of the cross as Zechariah 12:8 shows, also seen as the Angel of the Lord for He is dead part of this day.) Exalting Himself above all that is CALLED CALLED CALLED God, Not what really is God. And what was worshipped was in error then also.

So the Dead rise with Christ.
(ISAIAH 26:19) Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body
shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy
dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. (KJV)

With His stripes past and present sins ended, Then Jesus took Future sins to Golgotha. Fulfilling Daniel 9:24 to the Jot and Tittle:

(DANIEL 9:24) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon
thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of
sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in
everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy,
and to anoint the most Holy. (KJV)

The SEAL kept the Disciples and Paul from seeing all sin as accountable unto man was paid in full at Golgotha, and Jesus rendered to mankind His righteousness in Job 33:26.

There is an example in the book of Acts:

(ACTS 19:19) Many of them also which used curious arts brought
their books together, and burned them before all men: and they
counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of
silver. (KJV)

The Videoís. the books written about the end of the world coming, BURN THEM.

Ken

Know the Truth and it will set you free, Share the Truth, He's worth knowing.

#29    Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Poltergeist

• 3,074 posts

• "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Posted 31 July 2005 - 06:59 PM

it wasnt the aztec, it was the mayan calender that ended sometime in december in 2012 not 2010

Posted Image

#30    Loge

Loge

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

• Lucifer (luci =light fer = fire) is the Guardian of the Door of Eden, who in hell is entrusted with the keys of Peter!

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

user posted image

This is the only type of rapture that has occurred, is occurring and will occur at the end of every Root Race Cycle!
yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif

And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give him (Lucifer) the morning star.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users