Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Unorthodox Beliefs

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Shima Honnou

Shima Honnou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• I'm just a nobody with nothing to do and too much time to do it in, man.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:13 PM

Actually, I probably have as many Gods as the Hindu religion in a way.  I just mention that its in the nature of one thing to naturally have an opposite, not necessarily an "evil" of it per see.  At least I think that's what I said, I have a strange way of wording things.

#17    LarryOldtimer

LarryOldtimer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

• In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light." There still was nothing, but you could see it better.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE(mako @ Aug 5 2005, 01:08 PM)
Dualist in that you have two gods, the good god and the bad god.  If Satan is only a demon, then why do Christians ascribe god-like powers to him?  He is ever bit a god (and probably a more effective one at that) than is YWHW in any of this three multiple personalities!   yes.gif

View Post

Christians say that there will be a gigantic battle between the forces of God and the forces of Satan in the end days.  They also say that the forces of God will win, but then, when I was in high school, that is what they said about the girls basketball team, just before they went out and lost.  (I quietly predicted our team would lose . . . I was right about 95% of the time, they were just terrible.)   grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users