Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NWO intentions

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:46 PM

colonization of mars??? i doubt a new world order will come very soon, it might take centuries unless nasa had a major break through and millions of people are moving off to other galaxies and stuff right now. alien.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#32    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 02:43 AM

I stand silently and watch.  ph34r.gif  

#33    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 03:43 AM

I seem to recall the NWO having a mandate of destroying the WCW, which they did quite handily.  Since then, I believe they have infected the WWE and are seeking a similar fate for it.  Luckily the ECW is safe... for now...

Is there another NWO that is seeking control of world governments?  No, I don't really think so.  Are there people that want this, probably.  They will get no where fast though because the rational person is not to be shoved around.  Like someone else said, if you try to implant people with micro chips et al. they will resist and revolt.  That is just too much control that any one person could have and it won't fly.  

Consider the Federal Gun Registry that Canada has introduced, a tragic failure even though, in principle, it could have positive effects.  No matter how many dollars have been spent, people are just not complying with this program and it is in danger of failing.  The people don't want it and they have spoken by defying the law, our greatest power after we cast our ballot.

That is an example of a minor change on the scale of anything that could happen.  If you push people too far, they take up arms and topple the government.  Ask France, or better yet, America.  

However, the world does continuiously grow closer.  We have concepts such as free trade written into law and organizations such as the European Union which are working to fuse nations closer than they ever were before.  When people want to become a larger collective, it will happen.  It will be slow becuase it works better when unhastened by small groups of people who do not speak for others.

#34    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 04:10 PM

like when the roman empire controlled all of the known world??? until the armies faced the brittish at mons. the battle was a success, but the brits resorted to gurella warfare, which took it's toll on the army. that's where the expantion stopped.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#35    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:09 PM

the problem I have with the whole nwo/illuminate business is the idea ten or so old men will control the world. These guys are obvious big shot ego maniacs. That means that  all of them wants to be the one in charge.

After thinking about it I can see we are in no danger. After all they have probbably become too interested in slipping arsenic into each others metamucil or kinking each others air hoses to do any reaL damage.

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#36    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:52 PM

hitler=sadam hussein

#37    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:33 AM

It is possible that they could implant us with chips without us knowing of it
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...?showtopic=2316

#38    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 02 August 2003 - 02:07 AM

Well if they used something like frito's or pringles maybe not but now something out of say cheezeballs maybe so....ohhh wrong kind of chips

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users