Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

when do you think the antichrist

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:30 PM

well I think 06/06/06 but thinking since the bible code says that the end is in 12/20/2012 thats probly not the date. devil.gif  hmm.gif

#2    ajagsfairy

ajagsfairy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:41 PM

Well if these are the end of times, would he already be born as wouldnt he have to be an adult to have world domanation or whatever is said to happen.

#3    bacca

bacca

Puppet master of Vision

• 2,417 posts

• Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    I miss my girl :(

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:46 PM

Going on the date of 2012 then he/she would already be born. Perhaps is already in power somewhere? Or at least looking to be....I think the better question would be what do you think this person would be like? I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

Commit random acts of kindness

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#4    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(bacca @ Aug 6 2005, 03:46 PM)
Going on the date of 2012 then he/she would already be born. Perhaps is already in power somewhere? Or at least looking to be....I think the better question would be what do you think this person would be like? I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

View Post

heck my dad thinks marilyin manson is the antichrist. devil.gif

#5    Baldwin

Baldwin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:54 PM

I have no idea when the anti-christ will manifest on earth...It will just happen when it's time I guess...But as far as my belief in it's ability to do good, I think it's intentions would be anything but kind considering hes supposed to be pure evil in physical form.

"If you cannot understand this primal script of magick — swallow the whole damn book: then you will obtain astonishing results."  Austin Osman Spare

"We are so much the victims of abstraction that with the Earth in flames we can barely rouse ourselves to wander across the room and look at the thermostat." Terence McKenna

#6    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,714 posts

• The giving of love is an education in itself.
    ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:54 PM

Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??   Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

#7    Baldwin

Baldwin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(Sheri berri @ Aug 6 2005, 05:24 PM)
Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??   Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

View Post

I believe one day evil will come to tempt us all in the form of an anti-christ, but then again who knows. As for it being a "hold" for people I cannot see that...Devils and evil spirits are mentioned in every religion and every culture, and just exist (in my opinion). But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bullshit for the masses.

"If you cannot understand this primal script of magick — swallow the whole damn book: then you will obtain astonishing results."  Austin Osman Spare

"We are so much the victims of abstraction that with the Earth in flames we can barely rouse ourselves to wander across the room and look at the thermostat." Terence McKenna

#8    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

I don't believe there will ever be some nexus of evil that will manifest on the earth. The Anti-Christ is just another way to scare children.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#9    bacca

bacca

Puppet master of Vision

• 2,417 posts

• Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    I miss my girl :(

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:25 PM

does the anti-christ KNOW what he/she are?

Commit random acts of kindness

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#10    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 21,714 posts

~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Baldwin @ Aug 6 2005, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE(Sheri berri @ Aug 6 2005, 05:24 PM)
Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??   Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

View Post

I believe one day evil will come to tempt us all in the form of an anti-christ, but then again who knows. As for it being a "hold" for people I cannot see that...Devils and evil spirits are mentioned in every religion and every culture, and just exist (in my opinion). But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bullshit for the masses.

View Post

to fear being tempted by evil or demons or spirits is the same as fear for  your lack of control over your own impulses, the typical herion addict starts out just being one of the "crowd"  he doesn't want to appear different not one of the bunch"he finds one dose is sufficent for a lifetime of entrapment, It comes from being naive and deniying  the obvious. Love is  inherent  in every being to the degree it becomes conditional is to the degree you beleive in evil. Namaste Sheri

#11    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

The anti-christ existed before Christianity. He was a fallen angel, 'standard bearer to satanail' and obviously, accusing angel. He was in the form of a dragon with 7 heads and a multitude of wings. He lead other angels astray. His name I will not say.

Posted Image

#12    TaiDuke

TaiDuke

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:05 AM

well i hav a brother who is a paranormal guy person, who took pi, because its stands for a circle and never ends and multiplied and divied something with 666
and ended up 2095?

just sayn...out

#13    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:31 AM

The number apparently is 616 according to a re-translation of th texts, not 666. That aside, it's Hebrew numerology to work out the name of this person, nothing more. Every Hebrew letter equals a number, from 1-10 10's-100, 100's-400.

Posted Image

#14    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 03:24 AM

technicaly.. there are millions of anti-christs running about...

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#15    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 21,714 posts

~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE(SilverCougar @ Aug 6 2005, 08:24 PM)
technicaly.. there are millions of anti-christs running about...

View Post

I was thinking that myself!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users