Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

when do you think the antichrist

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16    soldierofgod

soldierofgod

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• "dont argue will fools, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Sheri berri @ Aug 7 2005, 06:12 AM)
QUOTE(SilverCougar @ Aug 6 2005, 08:24 PM)
technicaly.. there are millions of anti-christs running about...

View Post

I was thinking that myself!!!!!!

View Post

i agree.

but i believe THE antichrist will be someone who will not appear to be evil, infact quiet the opposite to get people to believe in him. i also believe the new world order is linked to the antichrist, i believe they are paving the way for a world with one central government and one president in who's place when the time is right will come the antichrist claiming to be god.

#17    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,522 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE(bacca @ Aug 7 2005, 06:46 AM)
Going on the date of 2012 then he/she would already be born. Perhaps is already in power somewhere? Or at least looking to be....I think the better question would be what do you think this person would be like? I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

View Post

At first, the anti-Christ is supposed to be a man of peace which everyone will universally love and adore.  It is only after he (or she) gains power and all follow that he (or she) will persecute those who do not worship him (or her).

This of course is assuming that the literal pre-millenial interpretation of Revelations is used.  there are other possibilities - one being, as some have said, that we are all the anti-Christ by doing our own thing and not God.

But this is just my opinion.....

All the best,

Edited by Paranoid Android, 07 August 2005 - 10:25 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#18    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:17 PM

Soldiar and Android hit it right on the spot. He will at first appear kind and loving. He will force the mark after he has risen to leader of the One World Government and claim it is caring about the world and that stating it has to be done for all humans to live life to a good standard. Just think of it the mark will be used for everything in life from using payphones to buying food to eat and feed your family. True Christian  mothers will go back to only breastfeeding or using goat milk because they won't be able to buy formula and milk. Times will turn around like it was in the days of Noah if you don't take the mark. But I do beleive the Antichrist has been born.
God says look for signs of seasons changing, increasing of natural disasters, famine, diseases-uncureable diseases at that such as Aids and the West Nile Virus. We are living in the end times. The mark is already being distrubited, yet some refuse to beleive anything out of this world exsist beyond us. Trust me there is something beyond this world, and I wanna go to one of the two places and that's gonna be heaven.

- Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit -

#19    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:48 PM

this world doesnt need an anti christ we already have way to much evil on this planet. i mean we are on the verge of blowing each other up aload of times taking the rest of thr world with us. i think that is enough evil for now

#20    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:00 PM

There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#21    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• screw bush,im going back to africa

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:06 PM

good thread  original.gif
mind if i share my opinions  happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart  laugh.gif  laugh.gif even better hillary clinton
or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#22    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:32 PM

:
QUOTE(saladins follower @ Aug 7 2005, 02:06 PM)
good thread  original.gif
mind if i share my opinions  happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart  laugh.gif  laugh.gif even better hillary clinton
or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.gif  laugh.gif

View Post

lol! rofl.gif  yes.gif   tongue.gif

#23    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE(ericraven2003 @ Aug 7 2005, 07:00 PM)
There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

View Post

i dont know but if you can pls tell me when did this happen? because im dam sure it wasnt 200 years ago niether was the cold war, yes it is a war but no war except that one has almost taken out the whole world

.....ok nm i cant even put a pic 200kb on because its stupid and wont let me, but it was a nuke. and im sure they aint 200 years old

#24    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:30 PM

My point, I will simplify if for you, is that every century has wars throughout the world. Come on, just look through history. There has always been famine and disease.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#25    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE(saladins follower @ Aug 7 2005, 07:06 PM)
good thread  original.gif
mind if i share my opinions  happy.gif

well lets see here.. if the anti christ is supposed to be adored and loved is it possible that he or (she) was martha stewart  laugh.gif  laugh.gif even better hillary clinton
or wut about about that gay guy john lenon or w.e his name is laugh.gif  laugh.gif

View Post

And here's the prime example this "Anti-Christ" will never win me over...

I hate people...  I hate the stupidity that some people show... I hate the world they created...  

If someone came up and said that he wanted peace and all that.. fine.. let him be this charming mythos you guys wanna believe in.  He'll just be another moron who's no better then the rest of humanity. To me.

*shrugs*  Simple as that.

Edited by SilverCougar, 07 August 2005 - 09:24 PM.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#26    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• screw bush,im going back to africa

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:27 PM

jus tryin to be funny  mad.gif  mad.gif

didnt have to go usin those big words on me  laugh.gif

#27    Solofront

Solofront

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:20 AM

have you guys heard of the national id act, i hear on cnn that it will be enacted in a couple of years,...hmmm...mark of the beast mabye, dam antichrist angry.gif

CHAOTIC COLLISION

A Few Features We Have:
Video Blogs
Free Advertising
Full Length Anime Episodes
Game Reviews
Game Of The Month

#28    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:33 AM

oh sheesh... someone is always preaching "antichrist".  it is just like the word "evil" in that it is used as a scapegoat label for anything disliked, feared, or misunderstood.

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him. "
Arabia

#29    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE(Solofront @ Aug 8 2005, 01:20 AM)
have you guys heard of the national id act, i hear on cnn that it will be enacted in a couple of years,...hmmm...mark of the beast mabye, dam antichrist angry.gif

View Post

I find it amusing that people scream "IT'S THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!" Everytime something new comes out.  Instead of doing the research about it.. and I mean the right research.. not the crap put out by fire and brimstone churches... research put out by the proper people.. they buy all that coswallow about it being "the Mark" and scream bloody panic.. or get "angry"

I'm amazed we've come as far as we have scientificaly and such.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#30    LarryOldtimer

LarryOldtimer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

• In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light." There still was nothing, but you could see it better.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:47 AM

The biggest devastations for humans were the manifestations of the black plague.  This disease killed about 40% of the people in Europe in the 14th Century, CE, and about 50% of the people from the middle east to the Mediterranean basin during the fifth and sixth centuries, CE.  In the 14th Century, it came to Europe from somewhere else, and although there were no records kept, it presumably had a similar death rate in other areas affected.  Imagine . . . of those around you, man, woman and child, almost one out of two dying.  Surely, a good many must have thought that the world was being destroyed, and that it was the end for all.  Another destructive illness was the influenza pandemic in 1918.  This killed an estimated 675,000 Americans alone (US population then, just over 100,000,000), and from 20 million to 40 million world wide.  Wowsers, I would worry a bit more that a similar pandemic of illness would occur than I would about some religious myth.  Pandemic disasters have really happened, and will happen again.   geek.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users