Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

when do you think the antichrist

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31    master_cheif

master_cheif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• the covenat shall bow down to my coolness for i am the MASTER CHIEF!! MUHAHAHA

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

i think the antichrist will be an android cuz androids dont have emotions and can turn evillllllllll... ph34r.gif

<center>
*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.<center>
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER CHIEF MUHAHAHAHA!

#32    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

I think he's already here, hiding somewhere with the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

#33    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE(ericraven2003 @ Aug 8 2005, 05:00 AM)
There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

View Post

I saw a graph a couple of years ago documenting the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions which have affected our world.  Before 1950 the graph is static.  For many years, the graph stays at the same level.  Since 1950 however, the graph has increased at an exponential rate.  The frequency of these natural disasters is significantly higher than what it once was.

I am not claiming any specific reason for this being the case, nor am I trying to carry an agenda.  I just thought you might like to know.........  

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#34    Zackery00

Zackery00

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• Try not to let your mind wander, you might not get it back...

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:02 PM

Personally, I don't see that when he is coming is the problem...  In all honesty, do you think that the antichrist even knows that he/she is the antichrist yet.  Something to ponder.

"This is what happens when and unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

#35    Zackery00

Zackery00

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• Try not to let your mind wander, you might not get it back...

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(Paranoid Android @ Aug 8 2005, 09:01 AM)
There have been wars, famine, and disease going on since many became civilized. What is going on now is no difference then what was going on 200 years ago.

View Post

I saw a graph a couple of years ago documenting the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions which have affected our world.  Before 1950 the graph is static.  For many years, the graph stays at the same level.  Since 1950 however, the graph has increased at an exponential rate.  The frequency of these natural disasters is significantly higher than what it once was.

I am not claiming any specific reason for this being the case, nor am I trying to carry an agenda.  I just thought you might like to know.........

View Post

Maybe not claiming, but are you saying there is a relation in those events and time ending?

"This is what happens when and unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

#36    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:06 PM

I make no such claim.  read my previous posts on the matter.  I do not adhere to the literal interpretation of Revelations as one must to believe in the anti-Christ as a specific individual.  I do not even believe there will be an anti-Christ (well, I do, just not in the typical way in which it is being argued here).

Of course, I also may be wrong.......

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#37    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:07 PM

Increasing natural disasters can easily be accredited to overpopulation, contamination, reduction of natural resources, pollution contributing to global warming, etc.  Maybe the antichrist is humanity, slowly but surely committing communal suicide.

#38    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE(Paranoid Android @ Aug 8 2005, 02:01 PM)

View Post

View Post

Yeah I know... it's called cycleing.  The earth as a "living" planet go through cycles... Things like quakes, eruptions, even storms increase untill it hits a point where it snaps then evens out.

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#39    LarryOldtimer

LarryOldtimer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

• In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light." There still was nothing, but you could see it better.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE(Paranoid Android @ Aug 8 2005, 07:01 AM)

View Post

View Post

Another who doesn't understand the mathematics of randomness.  When events happen in a random fashion, there are always clusters . . . some clusters of no action, and some clusters of increased action.  Only when events are controlled will there ever be evenness.  So, since 1950, have we had a volcano anywhere equal to Krakatoa in 1883?  Has there been an atmospheric event greater than the bolide explosion in 1908 in Siberia, which destroyed several thousand square miles of forest?  Has there be an infectious epidemic which killed some 675,000 Americans and 20 million to 40 million people world wide as the influenza pandemic did in 1918?  Please point out such disasters which have happened since 1950 . . . It has been darned mild as far as destructive natural events are concerned since 1950, in fact.  You have been listening to doomsayers, who lie.  Check the records for yourself.  Always remember, figures don't lie, but liars figure!   geek.gif

Edited by LarryOldtimer, 09 August 2005 - 06:31 AM.

#40    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:32 AM

*thinks Earth Science and Climatology should be manditory classes everywhere like it was in her school*

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#41    Rellis

Rellis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:05 PM

I believe one day evil will come to tempt us all in the form of an anti-christ, but then again who knows. As for it being a "hold" for people I cannot see that...Devils and evil spirits are mentioned in every religion and every culture, and just exist (in my opinion). But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bullshit for the masses.
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

I agree in sorts to this, the bible hasnt been watered down though, it never happened at all.

I beleive that a jesus did exist but he wasnt the massiah, he wasnt the son of god, he was a good man in a bad age.

Noah's arc may have happened, the red sea was supposedly the site for a huge flood around that time so noah may have had a boat but most likely didnt gather two of every animal, the arc would have been as big as the red sea if that had happened.

And one more thing, THE DEVIL, just  a very angry person that didnt like people and lived near a volcano probobly.

#42    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• screw bush,im going back to africa

Posted 10 August 2005 - 02:07 AM

well you cant take every thing to the heart, you just have to belive whats in the holy books. a good movie to watch about this stuff is the film constantine

#43    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:13 AM

You ask question's no man could answer for real. If Gods angles do not know then how could we ever know? hmm.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#44    HeWhoKnowsShallNotSpeak

HeWhoKnowsShallNotSpeak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 05:19 PM

Because god's angels do not exist on the material world, and apparantly antichrist does. It would therefore be much easier for a human to discover him (or her  mellow.gif ). For it is easier for the blind man to sense the rabbit when he can reach down and touch the rabbit, than it is for a sighted man to see the rabbit 500 miles away. And i am not in amy way implying that i am christian, or any other religion, because i am not. Im just trying to help you guys out  wink2.gif

Edited by HeWhoKnowsShallNotSpeak, 11 August 2005 - 05:21 PM.

#45    JohnnyBoyC

JohnnyBoyC

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:06 PM

I believe the the reincarnation of jesus was born on christmas 2000.
Im not sure about the antichrist though...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users