Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

when do you think the antichrist

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61    lonelyalpacafarmer

lonelyalpacafarmer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:53 AM

He said he liked it

I enjoy tennis.

#62    StalingradK

StalingradK

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

• We happy few, we band of brothers/
    For he that sheds his blood with me this day/
    Shall be my brother
    -Shakespeare; Henry V

Posted 22 August 2005 - 04:38 PM

"::shrugs:: i never get the world    

like that avatar stalin"

That's saying you like something? He doesn't get my avatar angry.gif

Get in the Puma!!!

#63    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:32 AM

Ancient Christian theologians knew exactly who the antichrist was, by the first years of his reign of terror, conquest and destruction.  His name was Mohammed, and his doctrine acknowledged the God of Moses and Abraham, but did not recognize the divinity of Jesus Christ -- therefore, "the anti-Christ".  If that were not enough evidence, his book claimed to be more holy than the Bible has exactly 6,666 verses.  And what people in all the history of the Earth, have demonstrated more savage acts of barbarism than the followers of this religion.
                           W A K E      U P      P E O P L E !      
Oh, and I have it on very good authority that a certain red dragon, in a certain dark cave in Arabia, with a realistic "Angel Gabriel" handpuppet, is a very good ventriloquist. (But don't blame him, he was ordered by God to do it).  Its all part of a pre-destined Apocolypse "thing" the blueprint of which, was written nearly 2,000 years ago.

#64    StalingradK

StalingradK

Psychic Spy

• 1,716 posts

Shall be my brother
    -Shakespeare; Henry V

Posted 03 September 2005 - 12:28 AM

Um... more like 1700 years ago, what people can't get through their heads, is that the New Testiment was not written by Christ's decipiles, but by Constantine I, and draconic, you sound like a racist to me.... And you wake up! The christian religion has more blood on its hands than any other religion, cause, or cult. Pick up a book original.gif

Get in the Puma!!!

#65    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:14 PM

Stalingrad,
All of the books of the New Testament were written before the reign of Constantine, this is an indisputable historical fact.  It is true that his cronies eliminated many scriptures that did not follow his party line, and some of these have been rediscovered.  Just becasue a person or nation professes they are "Christian" does not necessarily mean they practice what they preach.  But as a whole, Christian countries like the United States are among the most compassionate in the world, and without the contributions of this country, I hazard to guess what greater mess our world would be in now.

Islam was a religion founded on war, and has conquered a great deal of the world by the sword.  And what has it left in its wake?  I am a veteran of the Gulf War in Iraq, and have also been to most of the worlds's Moslem countries, and they are all cesspools of intolerance, over-population, cruelty and poverty.  Where is their false God?

No, I do not believe I am a racist.  I fully acknowledge that God's "chosen people" of the Bible are of the same racial stock as the original followers of "the Anti-Christ", Mohammed.

#66    StalingradK

StalingradK

Psychic Spy

• 1,716 posts

Shall be my brother
    -Shakespeare; Henry V

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:11 AM

How was Islam founded on war when it talks of peace? blink.gif Sorry, I just need clearification on this.

Get in the Puma!!!

#67    shonen001

shonen001

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• "All I am are my thoughts when I die."
    -Black Francis

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(bacca @ Aug 6 2005, 02:46 PM)
I don't think that the anti-christ would be quite as obviously bad as you would think, do you? I mean do you think that this person will be incapable of kindness? unable to do good? or will this person just be able to control and go against god in general terms but not to the point of horrors done to people....what do you think?

View Post

The devil is said to be the father of all lies. Judging by this notion, I would assume that he'd be a little less obvious than the stereotypic image that we would have of him, and perhaps a bit more cunning...but who knows.

#68    shonen001

shonen001

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• "All I am are my thoughts when I die."
    -Black Francis

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE(Baldwin @ Aug 6 2005, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE(Sheri berri @ Aug 6 2005, 05:24 PM)
Thats the biggest hold religion has got a belelif in devils and anti christs, maybe its the boogie man??   Maybe its just a conciousness that no linger beleives in the bible it sees it for what it is, don't you think its another fear propaganda  set forth by the church in case too many people see through thte b.s. Just my opinion. Namaste sheri

View Post

But as for the bible...I agree in the fact a lot of it is watered down, doctored bullshit for the masses.

View Post

That's a pretty bold statement.

#69    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(draconic chronicler @ Sep 5 2005, 12:14 AM)
All of the books of the New Testament were written before the reign of Constantine

View Post

Agreed yes.gif

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#70    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:39 PM

Stalingrad,
From the inception of Islam, it was one continuous war of conquest, only made possible by the vacuum left with the fall of the Roman Empire.  In none of these places except in Native Arabia did people accept Islam peaceably.  The Moslems even swept into Europe on two fronts (not to mention seaborne invasion), finally being repelled in Southern France and Austria.  If this had not happened, there would be no "Western Civilization" after Rome, and the world would rot in a perpetual middle eastern "dark ages" that still exists in Islamic countries.

People like President Bush, blubbering about how "Islam is the religion of Peace" was just trying to prevent America from lynching them all after 911, but it is an outright lie.  When the Twin Towers fell, our intelligence agencies monitored millions of calls throughout the entire moslem world congratulating themselves on this "great victory".

#71    Heru

Heru

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:51 PM

OR there realy is no Ant-christ. Just somthin the chruch made up during a paranoid time called the dark ages.  or maybe the anti-christ is the messiah. Either he will come in peace or come in war depends on the state of his house when he returns as jesus liked to put it.
If you liked using and abusing people for your personnal gain then some one of great power comes to punish you, ofcourse he would be evil to you.

But guess we wont find out until it happens. Of course I think revelations is bs.

#72    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:26 PM

Heru you are right.  If Revelation was "holy writ" it was supposed to have happened in the lifetime of John of Patmos, and of course it didn't.  But once written down and distributed throughout the early church it could not be edited.  Despite the obvious fact that those events were supposed to take place almost 2000 years ago, millions of Christians still believe it will occur in our modern world, so perhaps the fact that "John got a lot of it wrong" will be overlooked, and a Revelation-type judgement day is still in store.  It cannot be exactly a John reports of course, becasue so much of his writing is just so much pagan religious thought of his day that he unashamedly incorporated into his "book".  The fiery Hell was stolen from the pagan Greeks, the evil dragon cast into the abyss was stolen for Zorastrianism, and so much is simply a direct attack on the Roman government that exiled him to that Island, and has no bearing on anything today.  

But things like a final battle fought between good  (Chritianity) and evil (Islam),  on the plain of Armageddon (in Israel) is a distinct possiblity, made ever more so with the huge American presence in Iraq now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users