Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jesus comes when he comes

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,761 posts

• "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (Freud )

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:32 PM

!01 each of us is our own temple  the heart is your altar not the world or things of the world, Religion is a thing of the world, Churches sprang up after Jesus was long gone (christianity in particular) Why choose the longest possible route to God???? Religon is that which you are NOT>  Namaste Sheri

#17    LarryOldtimer

LarryOldtimer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

• In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, "Let there be light." There still was nothing, but you could see it better.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE(101 @ Aug 9 2005, 09:17 AM)
I think there is a scripture Sherri about three or more gathered that is a church.

But I also think Rock can mean what you say. It is sometimes not literal what the Bible says. But meaning something different. But isn't the Earth called the third rock from the sun. It is all how you look at it.

View Post

I believe there was a TV show by that name.   grin2.gif   Prior to adoption of a heliocentric model as proposed in 1543 by Copernicus, the earth was believed to be the center of the universe, and the sun and planets revolved around the earth.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users