Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

KGB Alien Autopsy Photograph

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,931 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 17 February 2002 - 06:55 PM

An alleged image claimed to be a photograph of the KGB doing an autopsy on the remains of an alien.

user posted image

#2    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 18 February 2002 - 02:53 AM

SaRuMaN,

It looks like a turtle to me!! But,  I can't imagine why they would be operating on one.  Maybe it's KGB joke,  no? yes? hahaha Let's have some vodka! :s2

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 18 February 2002 - 05:45 AM

Gareth,

Its a still picture taken from TNT's program "The Secret KGB UFO Files", a short clip of which can be viewed here (need Quicktime to view it);

http://alt.tnt.tv/kgb/gallery/g04.html

The credibility of the event is discussed in detail here (its in three parts, access the other pages at the bottom of the first page);

http://borshurinov.narod.ru/uftnt/tnt2.htm

Magikman :)

* - Sorry, have to earn my pay. :P

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#4    ScaryD

ScaryD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 February 2002 - 07:30 PM

Nora, Ah yes!  I still have your copy of the Christmas edition of the KGB joke book if you want it back?!  ;)    tee hee.

:sr   Call me old fashioned... but I think it looks like a squished turkey carcass.  (Following on with my Xmas theme...)
:su

Every time a child says 'I don't believe in fairies'  there is a little fairy somewhere that falls down dead.J.M.Barrie | Peter Pan

#5    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 18 February 2002 - 09:18 PM

It looks like a toy..

Odin Supreme

PS,

MagikMan,

I can't see that videofile and I have got Quicktime and stuff...

#6    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 18 February 2002 - 09:25 PM

http://alt.tnt.tv/kgb/gallery/media/kgb2.mov

By the way this picture also looks very weird...

Odin Supreme

#7    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 18 February 2002 - 09:30 PM

That link avove my last post is meant to watch that video of Magikman...

Odin Supreme

#8    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 19 February 2002 - 06:46 AM

Odin,

If you still cannot view the video clip, make sure you have the latest version of the QuickTime player, which would be 5.0.

The picture you posted is discussed in the link I provided. They point out that it is a poorly done, amateurish fake because of several obvious flaws;

The absence of any impact area (an object that size falling from any appreciable height is going to make quite a crater, with noticeable damage being done to the 'untouched' trees in the background and scattering debris in all directions. The saucer looks as if it was gently placed into its 'crash' position.)

No visible damage to the 'space craft' (again, anything impacting the earth from a considerable height and at an uncontrolled speed is going to suffer massive structural damage, no matter what exotic material it may be made from, remember what was left of the supposed 'Roswell' craft?)

They go into much more detail about various other inconsistencies in the story, it makes for interesting reading.

Magikman  :sg

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#9    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 15 May 2002 - 03:11 AM

I know this doesn't necessarily belong here guys.... but with regards to Roswell and the cover up...
Well here's what fate mag had to say about that in there latest issue.

http://www.fatemag.c...cle.phtml?id=69

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#10    Guest_zornza_*

Guest_zornza_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 10:40 PM

it looks like yoda from my perspective......wow he's never looked so dead                                                  

#11    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 10 May 2003 - 02:58 AM

I saw the pic that Odin Spureme posted, it shows some russian and a charshed UFO, it was on that Sci-Fi show DECLASSIFED. ph34r.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#12    macabre_existence

macabre_existence

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:19 AM

The KGB and even Hitler were linked to "aliens".

To many people,  that shouldn't be surprising.

For one, aliens have been visiting this damned planet for millions of years.

Two, they have been in contact with the "gov't.

Three, we're not the only damn civilization in the universe. Infinite numbers of habitable planets exist.

Face it,  we are truly NOT alone. Never have been.                                                  

#13    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 05:40 PM

i wonder when we learn the truth? as fact and not as speculation. Does anyone think the time will EVER come? Or will we forever be lied to and kept in the dark until it's proven to us by "them" and not any of "us?". If of course "they" are real, which i think everyone would like to beleive that because it just makes the universe less of a lonely place to live, and lets our imaginations run wild with the thoughts of a possible future that exceeds anything we ever thought of as a true possibility. Living together withh other planetary entities. Kind of like the "heaven" scene from "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" with the "Stations" hehe.....that movie was dumb and that's why I love it...yep                                                  

#14    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 07:50 PM

But, if it is "them" that needs to tell "us" who "they" are, then we must ask "us," "Who are 'They?'  Are 'They' who 'we' think 'they' are?  Are 'we' who 'they' think 'we' are?  And just who do 'they' think 'they' are?  Are 'they' who 'they' think 'we' are?"

mellow.gif

huh.gif

umm...                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#15    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 09:47 PM

"who" "they" might be is "us" and "i" might need to "take" a "nap"

(sounds like a tribute to the late chris farley's character bennet brauer on SNL ......"I may not 'fit the mold'")                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users