Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Ghost Cam

AlienSama

This thing is real. And this spirit really wonderes around. I think its in new york and the image updates every 5 seconds. Well, I guess I got very lucky and I saw the ghost right away. It looked kinda like a girl, you could see the face of the girl but its transparent and the rest is just transparent "common" ghost. She walked right down the stairs and into the camera. FREAKY! Use it to scare you friends. The address is http://www.geocities.com/trampingground/LIVEFEED.html. If you want proof wait atleast a few minutes. You will be convinced. What I thought at first that it was just a gif just looping around like some kidna prank. I waited for a few more minutes and found nothing. So it has to be real. : )

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• colorless

• SuperFreak

• Engulf

laugh.gif Wow! I saw the ghost straightaway too!

It's a bit crass isn't it. Good fun though!

ummm, they could have used something that looked a little less digitized and un-hollywoodesque. These kinds of "gags" are really lame and getting old.

Hey, yeah. She is pretty cute. Heh, but I watched it for like 20 minutes and it just loops every so often. It's just some movie that someone made when they were feeling bored and creative. Hell, I could make that movie given enough time and patients..it'd also help if I weren't lazy. laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

o-my-crap,i saw it too,and it scared the freakin gutz off my pants!!!goddammit!!!