Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

atomic blasts in ages past

Oct

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• Knowledgetruthfreedom

• STIX

• Caustic

thats pretty weird o_O

Its the whole sodom and gamora thing" if you look back you'll be turned into a pillar of salt". Also the glass found in the desert of northern Africa if I'm not mistaken?

no huge explosions have evr occoured from a manufactured source,

occaisonally we get hit by asteroids and comets which cause sheets of glass.

so what

you don't have nukes without nuclear technology and that didn't exist before Einstein

I don't remember where but I heard that some of the shards were tested and had nuclear isotopes is it possible that this happened from the meteorite strike?

so what

you don't have nukes without nuclear technology and that didn't exist before Einstein

786768[/snapback]

well if aliens exist, then you cannot say that... but asteroid collissions would be a fesible explanation...

oh, and you can't deny the existance of aliens without being a fool.

so what

786768[/snapback]

well if aliens exist, then you cannot say that... but asteroid collissions would be a fesible explanation...

786775[/snapback]

I'm not denying the existence of aliens

I am just denying the existence of the kind that would come here and nuke us

You think thats foolish ?

no.gifgrin2.gifno.gif

so what

786768[/snapback]

786775[/snapback]

I'm not denying the existence of aliens

I am just denying the existence of the kind that would come here and nuke us

You think thats foolish ?

no.gifgrin2.gifno.gif

786793[/snapback]

no no no, just saying tongue.gif

but hey, mabye one of their space ships exploded 10 000 years ago or something as they were checkin out the planet... who knows... but again, cosmic collisions are most likely here... I guess we will never know blush.gif

So what you're saying that a spaceship from an alien race armed with human technology nuclear devices crashed above earth a long time ago blink.gif

You think thats a lot more likely than a meteorite or just a little more likely huh.gif

did i miss something mellow.gif

What planet are you on right now, w00t.gif

Its the whole sodom and gamora thing" if you look back you'll be turned into a pillar of salt".  Also the glass found in the desert of northern Africa if I'm not mistaken?

786762[/snapback]

the glass are named tectites...are that what u r talking about? dontgetit.gif

So what you're saying that a spaceship from an alien race armed with human technology nuclear devices crashed above earth a long time ago  blink.gif

You think thats a lot more likely than a meteorite or just a little more likely  huh.gif

did i miss something  mellow.gif

What planet are you on right now,  w00t.gif

786823[/snapback]

LOL no alien race could be armed with human technology for one thing, I'm saying its not certain to be an atomic bomb that exploded, but that there was an atomic explosion right? from what? I don't know and neither do you, so therefore you can't say that "no huge explosions have ever occoured from a manufactured source" because they could have...

I'm not saying its more likely, just a possibility.

The article you posted is very misleading, The US where the first to drop nuke's there is no way there could be any truth in the link you posted. And as far as alien's doing it, Why would they even want to? blink.gif

the only nuclear explosion in the past I am aware of was in the archean 3.8 to 2.5 billion years ago and it was natural.

The article you posted is very misleading, The US where the first to drop nuke's there is no way there could be any truth in the link you posted. And as far as alien's doing it, Why would they even want to? blink.gif

786861[/snapback]

I dunno... accidental if anything... wacko.gif

STIX..You really do not believe alien's have came here and drop nuke's do you. blink.gif

I can say "no huge explosions have ever occoured from a manufactured source"

because i know more about it than you do

are you taking these ideas wholesale from what oppenheimer said

he was misquoted

or sitchen

he's totally wrong

any other source,because the childress one was lie too that he made up having never actually visited the area

bit like herodotus and babylon

I don't believe aliens came here and dropped nukes!

I'm just saying, history is all fragments of information and we don't have the complete picture, therefore you are only assuming that "no huge explosions have ever occoured from a manufactured source" because you don't have any evidence of that...

you should state your percentage of error... oh wait, archeologists have a HUGE percentage of error because the globe is so huge and time is a harsh mistress... how about "Its unlikely that no huge explosions have ever occoured from a manufactured source in the past on this planet"

you ca say what you like

i'm sticking to "no huge explosions have ever occoured from a manufactured source in the ancient past on this planet"

tongue.gif

Edited by marduk

Woowowo You had me worried there for a minute STIX. What you just wrote make's good since to me, I do not know if there has ever been a natural explosion or not, I do know i would think it very unlikely how ever things happen so i can not say for sure. tongue.gif

fair enough... for the record... its possible you are wrong!