Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Which is the strongest emotion, love or hate?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Cody lee Williams

Cody lee Williams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Diggy Piggy Wiggy WOOO

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE(saladins follower @ Aug 14 2005, 12:05 AM)
im 14 bout to hit 15, playing 9th grade football junior varsity starting wide reciever and strong safety... i admit i am conditioned just to beat up guys, demolish,and out perform  them in almost every category,and the coaches and the staff  builds us like that...before a game we have a thing we like to call the hate talk, where the coach just motivates us with a good talk about what the coach did to yo mama  angry.gif just came in you house and grabbed the fuc*in controller and flipped the channel  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif works all the time ...but cant wait till i hit 11th grade so i can go out for varcity

View Post

Yes but if you knew if you lost a game your dog would be hurt (god forbid) wouldn't you be more motivated than over the tv? hmm.gif out of love?

Edited by Cody lee Williams, 14 August 2005 - 03:04 AM.

#47    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

• I don't know much about wear i'm from, but i know i strike fear everywhere i come

Posted 18 August 2005 - 11:01 PM

Hate is stronger.  Alot of times i'm driven by hate and consumed by fear

I shed no tear, and i hear no scream.  If i'm in your dreams then your end is near

#48    Watzel

Watzel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:34 AM

Hate or love....hmmmm. We are consumed by hate and make love. Love is a positive, good feeling. Hate is destructive and a bad feeling. Which one is the stronger is not important, but which one is better is love.

#49    deathinabottle

deathinabottle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE(iaapac @ Aug 12 2005, 02:15 PM)
Many couples claim to be deeply in love, marry, divorce and wind up hating each other.  Love often turns into hate but when have you seen hate turn into love?  Hitler killed millions out of a hatred and suspicion of the Jewish people and Mother Theresa was known for her love and charity.  Which of these had the greater impact on history?  Which is it?  Is love stronger than hate or is it the reverse?

View Post

if love were stronger than hate or if hate were stronger than love then the world would only be filled with one. one would have overcomed the other. although people say that the world is filled with hate its also filled with love,

#50    RaginCajun

RaginCajun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

• "People ask for criticism, but they only want praise."
    - W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965)

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:27 PM

the two can't exist without the other.  my proof of that (look around).  there is too much difference.  either emotion can create a normal person to a hero.  as far as impact:  evil often triumphs but never conquers.

Apocalypse: I am the rocks of the eternal shore; Crash against me and be broken!
::Gambit crashes his jet into Apocalypse::

Jean: Jubilee, we come into this world alone -- and we leave the same way... The time we spend in between... time spent alive, sharing, learning... together... is all that makes life worth living. Uncanny X-Men  #303

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users