Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

all in the mind?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    dean-g

dean-g

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 February 2002 - 11:54 PM

last night something very odd happened. my wife who's a nurse was on a night shift, so i was alone in the bedroom. i was awoken in the early hours by the sounds of voices, i think i was still half asleep because i didn't react to them, but i was sure they were coming from the bottom of the stairs. a short while later i felt a hand tapping me all over my back, i instantly woke up sat up and looked around but nothing was there, you can imagine i didn't get much sleep after that.
but the next morning i think i figured what went on. when my wife is on nights i fend for myself when it comes to food (yes i know, i'm a sexist pig!) i found a can of chille, and i cooked it with some rice, thinking that canned food is particulary bland, i added extra chilli powder. BIG MISTAKE!! it took my head of, after six pints of water i went to bed,
so i don't think i was being pestered by ghosts, more likely it was the south american hallucinogenic insanity chillis that did it! :s01

look behind you!!.........BOO!

#2    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,352 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:11 AM

Where can i get some? ;D :se :sq

MENTALCASE

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#3    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 19 February 2002 - 10:08 PM

And how about the gasses? ;D :s2

Odin Supreme

#4    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 February 2002 - 11:18 PM

Dean-g, you shouldn't drink water it doesn't cool Chile - next time drink milk - you'd only need one glass and the burning will stop - believe me - i love *really* hot food.

never take me too seriously

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users