Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How did Jesus really die?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:55 AM

Now I'm a druid, but I would like to know how some people think Jesus died. Now what I've heard is that he did not die on the cross he was actually killed by a soldier who held a real artifact known as the spear of destiny which has been missing since the end of WW2.
So you tell me how do you think Jesus died based on what you've heard or read?

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#2    ~*S.T.R.*~

~*S.T.R.*~

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• A friend will bail you out of jail. A TRUE friend will be in jail with you saying 'let's do that again!'

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:58 AM

Well if he didnt die on the cross...whos that guy in all the pictures?

#3    Pontius Pilate

Pontius Pilate

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:58 AM

The real question is not how did he die but, "Did he ever really live?"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I had him executed once before, and if he were actually to return, I would have him executed again!</span>

#4    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,447 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:51 PM

Mark 15:25, 37
It was the third hour when they crucified him............. With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.

The spear you refer to is mentioned in Luke.  The Jews wanted the crosses taken down before the Sabbath, so the centurion went to each of the criminals to break their legs to quicken the death.  But Jesus was already dead, the Bible tells us.  To confirm his death, the centurion speared Jesus' side and water gushed out (the lungs fill with fluid as a result of crucifixion).

Regards, PA

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#5    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 25 August 2005 - 05:49 PM

Let's not forget the phrase coming out of Seth II in the Nag Hammadi schools . . . ."It was not I they crucified, rather, it was one of their own."

#6    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(Pontius Pilate @ Aug 25 2005, 03:58 AM)

View Post

Good point

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#7    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:37 PM

But another thing to point out is that a french priest found hidden inside a hole in the church. Some sort of texts that apparently held some disturbing secrets about Jesus Christ. He was paid a lot of money to keep it secret, but he put a few clues for a few people all over the church: such as Jesus holding his son, it also has in the depiction of Jesus being buried a full moon in the backround, and a demon that guards the entrance of the church. So I guess the better question is: What secret was held in Jesus Christs life?

#8    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Aug 25 2005, 04:07 PM)
But another thing to point out is that a french priest found hidden inside a hole in the church. Some sort of texts that apparently held some disturbing secrets about Jesus Christ. He was paid a lot of money to keep it secret, but he put a few clues for a few people all over the church: such as Jesus holding his son, it also has in the depiction of Jesus being buried a full moon in the backround, and a demon that guards the entrance of the church. So I guess the better question is: What secret was held in Jesus Christs life?

View Post

You're referring to the Cure Sauniere and Rennes les Chateau.  I had the pleasure of visiting there two years ago and while the church was interesting and filled with unorthodox adornments, the author Henry Lincoln and his co-writers did much to distort the facts and historic evidences in their book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail.  Oldtimers in the village tell quite a different story about Sauniere and while there are mysteries underlying all that happened there, they were not the same as invented by Lincoln.

#9    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:57 PM

Ah very interesting are there anymore clues to Jesuses life?

#10    fawkes2

fawkes2

Psychic Spy

• 1,374 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Aug 25 2005, 03:55 AM)
So you tell me how do you think Jesus died based on what you've heard or read?

View Post

Jesus died but he was ressurected 3 days later and then  he was taken to heaven , read on;
Mark 16
The Resurrection
    1When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus' body. 2Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3and they asked each other, "Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?"
    4But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. 5As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.
    6"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.' "
    8Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid.
((The most reliable early manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20.))
    9When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.
    12Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.
    14Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.
    15He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.        
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
    19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Edited by fawkes2, 26 August 2005 - 02:02 AM.

Posted Image

#11    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 08:53 AM

Good, but perhaps I should have said what conspiricies do you think the church holds to the death of Jesus Christ?

#12    fawkes2

fawkes2

Psychic Spy

• 1,374 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 08:33 PM

l see know what you mean my mistake. hmm.gif l don't know any conspiracy that the church have with Jesus, but l'll look it up and see what l can come up with.

Posted Image

#13    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(fawkes2 @ Aug 26 2005, 12:33 PM)
l see know what you mean my mistake. hmm.gif l don't know any conspiracy that the church have with Jesus, but l'll look it up and see what l can come up with.

View Post

grin2.gif  thanks

#14    BigBTheOneNOnly

BigBTheOneNOnly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Aug 25 2005, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE(Pontius Pilate @ Aug 25 2005, 03:58 AM)

View Post

Good point

View Post

I am sick of people saying that, when Roman documents have already proven there was a man named Jesus who was killed during the time people believe he was killed for calling himself a God.

#15    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:23 AM

No you don't understand what I meant to agree upon was. Did he truely do all the things they say he did?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users