Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Military bases

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 02 August 2003 - 09:49 AM

well, pretty much all military bases are secret in the u.s. i saw one once and man, i have never seen so many snipers pointing there guns at me. there was this sign that said "no civilians past this point. lethal force can and will be used." since the snipers were making me feel uncomfortable we high tailed it out of there.

Yes. Another uranium101 special for everybody on this forum who was born yesterday, or possibly in the early hours of this morning.  

#17    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 12:17 PM

hehehe.........  I agree, Bullsheet!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a particular interest in Military Bases.  Esp. the underground, have been to several.  Most of the time, you can't get close enough to the inner perimeter, to be able to even see a sniper if there was one.  But, blood angel, it is cool that you are intrigued by them, as I am...  

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#18    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 03:06 PM

you don't have to believe me. i don't care because i know waht i saw and there was supposed to be a secret project there or something. it was near area fifty one so i wouldn't be suprised. i go on a vacation and come back with disturbing memories as usual. original.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#19    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 02 August 2003 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (uranium101 @ Aug 2 2003, 05:06 PM)
you don't have to believe me. i don't care because i know waht i saw and there was supposed to be a secret project there or something. it was near area fifty one so i wouldn't be suprised. i go on a vacation and come back with disturbing memories as usual. original.gif

Breathe Aslan... breathe!!

Somebody bring me a paper bag here!

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#20    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 02 August 2003 - 06:24 PM

I dub thee unworthy of my attention uranium so far all i have seen from you is weird story after a even more ridiculous story, from chasing a gray who stole phots with a push bike, to being watched by multiple snipers while hanging round a "secret" base either you drink too much caffiene, or you are in serious need of large amounts of ritalin young boy, you speak so much bull crap that by the time you leave school and become a productive member of society(god willing)you would have spewed enough crap to put the whole fertilizer industry out of buisness.

and btw reese i have discovered 39 bases alone in the uk, i'm putting them down on map if you want them i'll be more than happy to email to you. i'm involved in a on going project at the moment, particulary into the investigation of biological warfare, created and used by secret organisations and military.

ph34r.gif gunsmilie.gif

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#21    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 07:25 PM

hahaha laugh.gif Area51 you say, you cant even get as close as 10 miles to the base much less  then actualy seeing snipers, and there is only one base around area51 and thats one is pretty much the same.

#22    DavidMather

DavidMather

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 12:49 PM

Hi! I was just doing some research on the net, and came across you're discussion so i am new to this (if you didn't guess). My question is, Does anyone know about the military base on the pennines? Has anyone else seen it so that they can confirm it for me? I can't find anything about it on the net, but me and my dad have seen it, and to add to the snipers... we didn't see any of them, but there were signs on the fences like at Area 51 saying that "photography is prohibited". Anyone know??? Thanks for your help!!!

Dave

#23    DavidMather

DavidMather

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 12:53 PM

Oops! I've just realised after reading a bit more of the discussion that i've ended up on a US bulletin board... Sorry, i guess no one will even know where the pennines are, never mind the damn base... hee hee (idiot)

Sorry for wasting you're time...

Dave

#24    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,989 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 15 August 2003 - 01:10 PM

Dave,

This is not an exclusively US based board, there are people here from all over the world, including a considerable number from the British Isles.

I'm sure someone will know something about the base that your speaking of, although I personally haven't heard of it before.

#25    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 02:53 AM

There are more than just Americans on this board???

Why don't people tell me these things!? grin2.gif  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#26    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 17 August 2003 - 06:09 PM

Who's on this board?  Americans?  No way!!!

Nothing to see here.

#27    spike

spike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• Life is a game, play to win

Posted 06 November 2003 - 12:49 AM

Hey all!

Canadian here. I was just wondering if any body knew about military bases in Canada? More specificaly secret and underground.

Thanks

Spike /\/\/\

#28    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 06 November 2003 - 01:11 AM

huh.gif  I dont know of any secret underground bases because they are kept secret and underground.  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#29    forcer

forcer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 02:18 AM

'Course there are more than the Americans oon this board

GO THE AUSSIES

PS i can't spell

There is no emotion; there is peace

#30    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 16 December 2003 - 03:27 AM

Hmm.. I am  more interested in what may actually be inside these bases then the bases themselfes . We know secret military bases exist , since the US still denies existance of area51 despite its obvious existance we can infer that other bases are being kept secret as well .

Since we can only guess what is in their based on what we have I would guess area 51 is a biological weapons test ground . I would guess this because the people who sewed the government that worked in A51 sewed because of a strange biological problem ( odd disease ) they recieved while their .

I personally do not believe that A51 is the secret military base that holds Aliens , and this is because of the former A51 employees . Honestly , if area 51 did hold alien life and people who can legitimatly claim that their are aliens inside existed they would not be allowed to do so on television ( and the shows where the former A51 employees are actually rerun ) . Its a lot more likely that those people are still working for area 51 and they are purposely spreading false information to deter us from whats really in their . The government would keep way to much of an eye on them to even let them publish an article let alone make it on to a tv show ( even if their name is withheld , face is not actually shown , and whatnot ect . ) they wouldn't even make it out the door if what they said was really true .

I do however believe that their is a secret US military base holding aliens / alien technology , but its not area 51 .

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users