Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Military bases

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    paraclete1

paraclete1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Remember, Sometimes the Dragon Wins!

Posted 18 December 2003 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Uranium_235 @ Aug 2 2003, 02:41 AM)
I dont recall ever hearing of or seeing a base that sais "lethal force authorized" accept for area 51, and your story of snipers on roof tops pointing guns civilians that happen to pass by sounds rather hard to belive.

I think if you'll read the fine print on most US Air Force installation Warning signs, It says "use of deadly force authorized"  In other words, they don't have to ask questions.  It was on the signs at every USAF base I was assigned to and I'd bet that other branches of the military have their bases marked the same.  But as for snipers, if you saw them, they weren't snipers.

Don alien.gif  

#32    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:15 PM

Here all u need is a dingy as some new age clothes an you could easily breach the perimeter at faslane base.
wacko.gif  

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#33    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:37 PM

Anybody hear of a "Nike Base" in the hills above rowland heights california?  Growing up in that area, many people used to tell the story of what they called "nike base" that used to hold surface to air missles underground in case we were attacked on the west coast during wwii and the korean war.  anyway, i went up to the hills *(which are now owned and protected by salted bibi gun pellets by a crazy old rancher)* a couple summers back and my friend and i found a "tunnel" of some sort leading to underground, but the hatchet was covered by two dead dogs that looked like they had been mauled, so we didnt dare try to get past them.  Anyway, maybe what i saw wasnt a tunnel to an underground military base, maybe all the stories i heard in junior high and high school about people going in there were fake, but the area is very well closed off and protected by a senile old man on a rampage.  Let me know if any one has ever heard of a "nike base" of any sorts.  I'm new at this, so you need to help train me to become a true Conspiracy theorist!

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#34    crosswarrior

crosswarrior

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

• In The Name Of God, Impure Souls Of The Living Dead Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation. AMEN

Posted 28 December 2003 - 05:59 AM

Area 51 alien.gif  Oh brother!!! Yes I know that the goverment does not openly say what they are using it and other bases for; but is that not to be expected. And as for anyone being scared as they are roaming around a military base and people with guns are watching them closely... No Der!!! What in the name of Heaven do you expect?!!! You are getting close to the tigers den and you expect him to be happy that you are there; remember we were attacked!!! They will no doubt be a little suspicious of people being there who have no real reason to be.

(Bangs head on Keyboard)

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
(Justice, though heaven fall)

Enter freely. Go safely and leave something of the happiness you bring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users