Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physical Signs of Alien Abductions

Physical Signs of Alien Abductions

The most common signs of alien abductions can be scars, cuts, scratches, bruises, etc. In most cases, the individual has no memory or explanation as to how they got there. These wounds tend to heal rapidly and without pain. If they bleed, it is only for a short period of time. Most of the wounds are discovered after the event has occurred, and the wounds have since closed.

-Straight-line cuts anywhere on the body; especially if they heal almost immediately.

-Scoop marks - depressed circular or elliptical areas which look as if a divot of fat or muscle tissue were removed below the skin.

-Puncture marks; frequently multiple ones, in peculiar patterns. In women, puncture wounds, scars, or scabs in the navel area.

-Skin markings which look as though a patch of skin was removed and which then healed over. Usually reddish or purplish, and in the shape of some regular geometric shape, such as a square, triangle, or circle.

-Nosebleeds, or spots of blood found on the pillow or bedsheets upon awakening. --Bleeding from an ear or from the navel is also reported.

-Bruises or scrapes which might indicate an unremembered struggle. Persons who bruise very easily have also noted bruises on their arms in the shape of finger marks (not common).

-Paralysis or immobility while an abduction is in progress. Skeptics explain this symptom as "sleep paralysis", however, when related to an abduction, the experiencer need not be asleep, nor even in bed, for the paralysis to occur. Most reports of immobilization do occur while in bed, however.

-In women, diagnosis of pregnancy, followed later by disappearance of the pregnancy, usually within the first trimester.

Sorce: Aliensthetruth

• Like 1

May I give a wee toot on the klaxon of cynicism?

Just about all of these, save the last one, can be readily explained by the mundane phenomenon of DFO, that is Drunk and Fell Over. And the last one is hardly inexplicable in terms of current medical knowledge, is it.

i have two very small scars on my upper leg and i have no idea how they got there. but i've had them for years and probably forgot some injury... ph34r.gif

actually I agree Aslan. but this one:

-Straight-line cuts anywhere on the body; especially if they heal almost immediately

if we unerline on thing:

especially if they heal almost immediately

that might be a real symptome alien.gif

I get bruises that I don't remember getting all the time. don't think I've ever been abducted.

1) Repeated anxiety/unexplained restlessness after an anomalous event, (such as one involving nocturnal lights, viewing a UFO, a sense of a foreign presence in the house, or an unexplained detour from one's ordinary driving route);

2) Phobic reaction to phenomena consciously or unconsciously associated with a CEE, (such as an accurate sketch of an extraterrestrial face);

3) Repeated sleep disturbances or nightmares with UFO/ET/Encounter themes;

4) Obsessional "Dreams" or daytime thinking about UFOs, ETs or CEEs;

5) Compulsive behavior (e.g., reading) concerning the UFO topic;

6) Unexplained moodiness/irritability after an anomalous UFO/encounter incident;

7) Preoccupation with body symptoms/marks associated with a CEE (such as tiny scoop marks, or laser scars which don't bleed or hurt and which heal very quickly, or inexplicable bruises noted upon wakening consistent with an extraterrestrial hand grip, or episodic ringing in one ear, or other episodic resonance vibrations felt in a particular body site, such as the upper nasal sinus cavity or the occipital lobe region of the brain);

8/ Experiencing an unexplainable, substantial period of "missing time" following an anomalous incident, (such as being paced at night by a "car" with a single powerful headlight, or sitting down after dinner to watch television, immediately noticing an unusual pattern on the screen, and "waking up" at 9:00 the next morning unable to remember having watched TV or going to bed, etc.);

9) The sudden, unexplained onset of feelings of social non-ordinariness (i.e., that one is out of sync with the world, or that the world no longer seems as it used to);

10) Cosmic awareness (thinking about the Earth as a living whole, instead of confining one's perspective to neighborhood or town or country; or thinking about the Earth as just one among many inhabited planets) which enters with unusual frequency into one's daytime thinking;

11) Suddenly feeling an affinity for CEE experiencers one reads about or hears interviewed on television, or feeling a strong attraction to extraterrestrials as somehow familiar;

12) A sense of receiving telepathic messages or repeated gifted intuitions, presumably from an extraterrestrial source;

13) A sense of one's mindspace being episodically entered into and shared with an extraterrestrial being;

14) The onset of or marked increase in, psychic/ESP ability, (such as clairvoyance, telepathy, precognition, or telekinesis);

15) Onset of attraction for a spirituality or religious practice based on the in-dwelling of the Supreme Source in all nature, and resultant reverence for all lifeforms as related;

16) Sense of longing for the primary-contact Extraterrestrial one has dealt with during one or more Encounters;

17) An obsessive sense of having a mission (clear, vague or unconscious) derived from the CEE, and related to the extraterrestrials’ messages;

A sense of strong "pull" to travel to a specific area, either with an intuition of an impending close encounter there, or for an unknown reason, (which turns out to be a CEE);

18) Having an extraterrestrial perspective to the Earth's situation, or feeling a genetic heritage partially derived from extraterrestrial sources, or having a sense of having come from off-planet, or having somehow had an extraterrestrial as one parent;

19) Sense of one's destiny as off-planet, or feeling a "pull" to go "home" to an extraterrestrial planet one was shown by the ET's, or to "rejoin fellow" extraterrestrials elsewhere in the galaxy.

execellent info shady, i would say on my experience that would be accurate btw can i ask the resource you got this from? ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

cheers shady i'm what you call a repeater case but thats as far as i'm going on that subject ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

repeater case as in being abducted more than once

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

p.s. and i just like to add it isn't pleasant thats why i tend to be a lil more hostile when it comes to threads about aliens

• Like 1

-Paralysis or immobility while an abduction is in progress. Skeptics explain this symptom as "sleep paralysis", however, when related to an abduction, the experiencer need not be asleep, nor even in bed, for the paralysis to occur. Most reports of immobilization do occur while in bed, however.

SP occurs whilst the victim is awake so the line "experiencer need not be asleep" doesn't make that much sense. The intriguing abduction cases are those which occur elsewhere where sleep isn't involved in the scenario. That said i don't believe Aliens abduct anyone as i'm certain we haven't been visited by any yet.

I think, possible, real abductions are mixed with loonie stories, and thats why no one takes it seriously.

Heard lot of stories and some are interesting, and some are bull****.

If I would experience anything similar, I would tell u guys but no one else:)

But I have nothing to tell

some people are like this:

If there is a new illness reported on the news, they also have it.(like sars)

If there is a program on the tv about abductions, they too were abducted.

Not a lie...but they belive that, or are afraid of it.

Then there is another group of people that never think they are a part of anything like that and are very respected people i society, and when a human like that tells a story, I listen. A person who have nothing to gane telling a story like that.

opposite

eek7.gif maybe I think too much. always have.

But thats only my opinion, I really don´t know for a fact whats real or not.

Please tell your experiences. I enjoy reading them.

Everyone doesn´t agree with me either.

• Like 1

Yes Kaj you do have point as does PS and Aslan...

I went out with a psychatric nurse<male> foe about 18 mnths and that time he came home with a few stories about how people said that they had been abducted by aliens, and could draw the faces etc, etc. To try and justify their actions, usually trying to harm other people.....

NOW I'm not saying that that goes for all 'abduction cases' but the things that you describe Shadylady could easily be attributed to a menatl illness, so people that have been have a tough case to convince others that is what's happened..

• Like 1

Wait wait wait Celtic. You are trying to tell me that everything that is happening to me, I am just imagining? I don't mean to be rude, as it might sound in my post right now, but this is VERY serious to me. I can assure you it is indeed real and not an illusion projected by my mind from a mental illness.

Now as I think about it, where you referring to just the opposite? That my abductions might cause me to have a mental illness...

Celtic did not say you were mentally ill shadylady, she merely stated that some of the cases seem to exhibit signs of being mentally ill

I'm not saying that that goes for all 'abduction cases

she then goes on to say that COULD not HAS be/been easily identified for a mental illness

huh.gif I think u may have got the wrong end of the stick so to speak... as Al said, what I'm saying is that... yes you may have been abducted.... you have said so yourself that it has been hard to convince people that it has happened..... WHY? Because of what I said in the earlier post....people will automatically put it down to an easily explained away fact.... ie: you are mentally ill/unstable/ whatever... ok

And yes there have been people who have claimed this just to try and justify what they did to other people.......

Think about it... the majority of the world would rather think that.....

than maybe face the fact that what you are indeed claiming could be very real and true.......... dontgetit.gif just a thought no offense intended

you had a very good point there Kaj!

So easy to judge someone who you know nothing about, isn't it?

that is one if the bad happits some people in this forum have!

repeater case as in being abducted more than once

if you didnt know. being abducted is somthing that goes on untill you die. They dont just take you one time! there is no point in doing that!!

why conduct an experiment whithout know the reasults of it?

alien.gifcool.gifalien.gif

and maby you didnt get this: I found this on a site, thought you might find it interesting. that doest meen that I believe all of it!

maybe the aliens have a thing for shadylady and they like doing experiments...

what was your abduction like, shadylady???

"what was your abduction like"

...Which one? sleep.gif

-----

As for them having a 'thing' for me...I don't know if that's right... blink.gif

you could be a hybrid..... is that how you know so much about the grays??? alien.gif it's like, you're all, kinda human but not human.... which hurts my brain alot... cuz it's like alien.gif only alien.gif + original.gif but it's just one thing so it can't be alien.gif and original.gif it can only be like original.gif = alien.gif oh my head... wacko.gif