Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How New Orleans Was Lost...

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#151    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE(Fluffybunny @ Sep 9 2005, 01:41 AM)
QUOTE(joc @ Sep 8 2005, 06:35 PM)
New York IS the center and capital of the World. yes.gif

View Post

It is a wonderful place. I could never live there(My wife had an apartment there for 15 years; we sold it shortly before 9/11) as it is far too crowded for my taste, but it is an amazing place that has a great deal of importance to the rest of the world in regards to the history kept there as well as the financial aspects there...

By what Rudy said, I see it as a sense of bravado and pride for his city; not much more than that. If it was in poor taste then sobeit. I have said things that I have regretted later down the line, and I doubt there isn't a person that hasn't said something that was out of line or poorly thought out. Not much of a reason to dislike a person, but that is just my opinion.

View Post

I agree Fluffy... New York is much too crowded.. I prefer the South... but plan on visiting your corner of the world ... Sounds beautiful!

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#152    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

• Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:45 AM

Hi Fluffybunny

I do not dislike him, I said I like him, he is a nice guy, I just think it was a bit of a silly thing to say. He probably was just being proud.

All the best
Faeden

Posted Image

Please visit my forums on the paranormal HERE

#153    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE(Nxt2Hvn @ Sep 9 2005, 02:43 AM)
Oh.. but you are welcome to stay with me.. as I would love to face you one on one.. I would love to find out what feeds your hatred so much  wink2.gif

View Post

If you where to meet me face to face, you would find I am a shy, polite, quite type, that is in no way hateful at all, I think you would be quite surprised, you might see me as hateful on here, as I have strong opinions on war, but war is the ultimate hatred, that is why I am so against it.

All the best
Faeden

Posted Image

#154    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE(Faeden @ Sep 9 2005, 01:50 AM)
Oh.. but you are welcome to stay with me.. as I would love to face you one on one.. I would love to find out what feeds your hatred so much  wink2.gif

View Post

If you where to meet me face to face, you would find I am a shy, polite, quite type, that is in no way hateful at all, I think you would be quite surprised, you might see me as hateful on here, as I have strong opinions on war, but war is the ultimate hatred, that is why I am so against it.

All the best
Faeden

View Post

Faeden -

That maked meeting you even more interesting... If at any time you wish to visit my part of the world.. You are welcome to stay at my house... It would be my honor to have you as my guest... I would love to show you my culture and why I beleive the way I do...

~Nxt

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#155    ajagsfairy

ajagsfairy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE(Nxt2Hvn @ Sep 8 2005, 09:54 PM)

View Post

All the best
Faeden

View Post

Faeden -

That maked meeting you even more interesting... If at any time you wish to visit my part of the world.. You are welcome to stay at my house... It would be my honor to have you as my guest... I would love to show you my culture and why I beleive the way I do...

~Nxt

View Post

crying.gif

#156    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(ajagsfairy @ Sep 9 2005, 01:56 AM)
QUOTE(Nxt2Hvn @ Sep 8 2005, 09:54 PM)

View Post

All the best
Faeden

View Post

Faeden -

~Nxt

View Post

crying.gif

View Post

Don't cry ajagsfairy you can come too!  cool.gif

#157    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:00 AM

Faeden, If you re-read what I said, I never stated you or your father were lying.  Do me a favor and look up the word "hearsay".

You SAID that your father TOLD YOU, that some guy he worked with, TOLD HIM, that Guliani SAID "....".

There is no direct, reliable link to Guliani's alledged statement.  In a court of Law, the statement is inadmissible, unless it was told by your unnamed witness.

Claim I'm biased all you want, but when you throw out un-supported statements, you will be challenged.

And, despite what you claim, you appear to have a very strong anti-american slant to your posts.  Just my observation.

Oh yeah, your statement that there was no one left to rescue after 9/11, you are wrong.  You fail to take into account the tremendous number of people in the area surrounding the WTC, the debris, and clouds of pulverized glass and concrete that spread like a lethal cloud accross Lower Manhattan.  My own lifespan has been curtailed by that day, and the weeks afterwards spent trying to search for survivors, and clearing the wreckage.

good journey

good journey

Edited by JMPD1, 09 September 2005 - 02:02 AM.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#158    ajagsfairy

ajagsfairy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:01 AM

thumbsup.gif hehe ok then...

#159    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:50 AM

Hi JMPD1

I did some searching and found this link, where he has said it again.

Link

No matter what people say or think, I know me, and I know I am not anti American.

All the best
Faeden

Posted Image

#160    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:21 AM

See?  Now you have something to back up your claim.

And I still think you are overanalyizing what he said.

Should he have greetede them, sad and weepy and morose?  
"Hi.  Welcome to NY, pity us."  Would that be an appropriate statement that would please you?

I am currently, at this moment watching a special on the day on the local PBS station.  You cannot comprhend the emotions I am experiencing at this time.

The memories of the day will stay with me until I die.  Of the friends I lost, and co-workers.  And the family members I will not see again.

I sincerely hope that you will never experience this agony first hand.

good journey.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#161    Elysiumfire

Elysiumfire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Truth cannot be moulded by opinion, but moulds the recipient of it.

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:13 AM

My dear Feaden,

It seems in your reply that you like people to take you literally, or is it at 'face value', I really can't decide, because you tend to change 'tack' quicker than than Blair's convictions; but anyway, my point with this reply is that you are tending to be a magnet of 'bad blood', knowingly getting a 'rise' out of those to whom you reply. Is this a purposeful act, or is it just a consequence of what you state? Either way, you must know by now the hackles you raise, and because of this, I suspect you enjoy the attention.

You are replying to an international forum, that means you are going to come into contact with peoples from around the world, this doesn't just take politeness to be a matter of course, it also entails one to be both tactful and diplomatic. By your strong opinions (and yes, you are entitled to them) you are not being so; ergo, perhaps it would be a good idea to 'tone' down your remarks and perhaps also, to bite your tongue, and to keep certain conjectures to yourself. That you are trying to reply to all replies to you, makes me suspect that you are blinkered in your motive, which is to hammer away until all signal to you that they agree with your view. It won't happen!

One reply would suffice to all, and then just leave it at that! Just a thought, but of course, you can please yourself.

Equally, I would say to our 'international friends' that perhaps you take comments from others with a 'pinch of salt', do not 'rise' to the provocation. Something that reads absurd...usually is. We are all judged on our replies, so a little thought in how we do so might clear the air. It is better to ignore than to respond to absurdity, it will eventually leave out of its own boredom.

Regards

Elysiumfire

#162    magic charm

magic charm

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• never judge a book by its cover

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:10 AM

JMPD1, Im sorry to hear you knew people that were lost in the WTC attacks.
I was due to go for my first scan on the day it happend, i could not even find the words to describe about how i felt that day, and im all the way in england.
Iv'e seen so many programs about different peoples stories, which im sure most people have, and i hope that never again will anything like this happen, i would not wish it on anyone.......

love magic wub.gif

if today is the day what is tomorrow!!!!
Posted Image

#163    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:40 PM

Hi Elysiumfire

No I simply corrected a mistake you made, by saying I said something I did not  thumbsup.gif

Hi JMP

You cannot comprhend the emotions I am experiencing at this time.

Yes I can because I feel it to when I see it on the news, feels like someone has pulled out my heart and minced up my tummy, not a nice feeling. I feel it when I see suffering people from all over the world.

All the best
Faeden

Posted Image

#164    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:32 PM

lol me thinks the offtopicness is great

Stand up for the Champions