Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Something strange, in the neighborhood...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 February 2002 - 10:23 AM

This is beyond insane...

My car was mowed down by a tree.  So I called the police about to it so that they may write an accident report for my insurrance sompany, but, instead of that, they arrested me.

For what, for claiming a false 911 call.  When it was clear that there was a tree on my car, and that the wind pushed it over being that it was more than dead for quite the while as it looked.  I can't help to wonder if I was targeted by some large or small goverment group because of something, being that the police report says that "He admited that he took a hammer to his car to claim an incorrect insurance claim to receive money..."  Need I further my sudden anger for them???   I put this under this catagory because of with everything that I have found by looking really closely at what was in front of our eyes, and what was tucked away where soceity never makes an appearance.  But then again, I might just be looking for something when all it might be is a cop that had nothing better to do, or was just pissed off that day.

Has anything I wrote right now make any sense whatsoever?

Farv Michael Larion  
:s08 :s07 :s08 :s07 :s08

Tax, Title, and License Fees Apply, See Dealer For Further Details...

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 February 2002 - 04:01 PM

Nope

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 10:30 AM

Well, then...

At least the only thing that I have succeded to do, is express my anger towards someone...henceforth I am relativily happy even if I was unable to express myself in a more, understandable way.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#4    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 03:58 PM

Farv,
I think the police were far too lenient on you. Public execution should be in order here. Knocking a tree down with your hammer and claiming it's the wind. People knocking down trees with hammers to land on their own cars for insurance money is on the rise in my neighborhood, and someone should be made as an example  >:(

p.s. Just kidding Farv, I would be angry too if it happened to me

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#5    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 09:30 AM

Well, I tries the tree bit once, it didn't work...  Needless to say, it landed on the house. :s04  Kidding...

Farv Michael Larion

#6    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 17 March 2002 - 04:43 PM

How did this situation work out in the end Farv?

never take me too seriously

#7    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 09:17 PM

Either there is more to it than what we know or the cop just felt like barking up your tree ;)  ( Bad pun) But all in all... i`d a been pissed. Really pissed.

what was the final outcome?

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#8    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 10:30 PM

That's the whole thing Mystify - he was pissed!! :st

I tried "I swerved to avoid a moth" but it didn't work either - I guess moth's don't count for much in the eyes of the Law!!

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

#9    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 23 March 2002 - 03:55 AM

;D
I wonder how many 'abductees' try to use abduction as an excuse for car accidents?

never take me too seriously

#10    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 26 March 2002 - 12:57 AM

It would sound better than "I just had too much to drink"  or  "That tree just jumped right out in front of me!"   ;D

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#11    Sheff_Pud

Sheff_Pud

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 March 2002 - 01:05 AM

And much better than "Well I only had the one roll-up.... :s01 :s03

Surgeons must be very carefulWhen they take the knife!Underneath their fine incisionsStirs the Culprit -- Life!                            (Emily Dickinson)

#12    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 11:08 AM

Well, considering that it wasn't a life threatening emergency he should've called the police on a line thats not reserved for emergencies. I know it seems like an emergency at the time, but if you were to live in a heavily populated area where emergency calls came in 20 a every other second. Well you see my point, I think it is commonly referred to officers discretion.

When my truck was broken into one night and the next morning I found the dastardly dead I called the police on 911 and when the officer arrived he told me that he could arrest me for the making of a false 911 call, but let it go because it was one of those days where who knows what was going on.

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#13    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 11:33 AM

[blue]Sorry, but I'm siding with the tree.

Trees are cool.
[/blue]
:-*

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users