Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Poll: If you could re-elect bush, would u and why?? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

If you could re-elect bush, would u and why??

1. Yes (7 votes [29.17%])

Percentage of vote: 29.17%

2. No (16 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Not sure (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

Vote

#31    sanchera1978

sanchera1978

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:17 PM

I wouldnt ever vote for him.  i feel sorry for him though I believe he truly thinks he is doing a good job as President... I cant for the life of me see why Bush supporters support him. next2heavn could you possibly give me some insight on this??  It seems the biggest supporters are those who support the war on terror. Taking that out of the equation what has he done for this country that has benefited the people? not the rich but the regular people like us on the forum?

#32    bboy

bboy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:18 PM

As if we didn't know how this poll would end up. Its not too hard to see this board leans to the left, and against Bush. Especially with so many Europeans on this board.

#33    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

Allright Faeden, I dislike Bush as much as the next guy, but get back on topic.

Topic is.... Would you vote for Bush again?

Me, I would not have voted for him the first time, after I had heard 3 political analysts refer to him as a war monger, I was kind of put off and that was before 9/11.

#34    sanchera1978

sanchera1978

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:22 PM

and whats wrong with that?? i think thats what makes this board so special that you have such a diverse amount of people all sharing their opinions in an open format!! Sometimes your not the majority so what get over it. People who dont like Bush have to do it for 3 more years... If the majority of the people from other countries dont like him i would say they have good reason to think that way.

#35    Super Pancake

Super Pancake

Bwa Ha HA HA HA

• 4,131 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(bboy @ Sep 6 2005, 04:18 PM)
As if we didn't know how this poll would end up. Its not too hard to see this board leans to the left, and against Bush. Especially with so many Europeans on this board.

View Post

O.K. I'm an American and I don't like bush, also I'm not a left wing whatever I am a man with an opinion, but can you shed light on why you support Bush?

#36    Raelian1

Raelian1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(bboy @ Sep 6 2005, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE(Raelian1 @ Sep 6 2005, 01:43 PM)
QUOTE(Faeden @ Sep 6 2005, 04:34 PM)
What gets me is Satan is supposed to be a great lover of war and suffering, yet most Americans that voted for him are Christian, knowing that he is a war monger, and would cause suffering, its confusing..... Its strange to believe that so many people would believe that Jesus would agree with such an agressive war loving tyrant  huh.gif  But hey Bush said him self that God wanted him to become president, so that he could go to war and all the robots went with it wacko.gif BAAAAA bAAAAA

View Post

Well said Faeden.  thumbsup.gif

But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.

View Post

blink.gif

View Post

I've noticed you're confused by my statement. If you read the free e-book "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers", you would understand why I made that statement and who Satan really is.

Proud member of The Raelian Movement and download a free e-book starting with Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers.

#37    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Faeden @ Sep 6 2005, 04:15 PM)
I do not feel threatened by Bush as an opponent, I live in the UK, I am offend by murderers, and war, and keeping your public fearful so you can do evil right under there noses, sorry maybe I should love murder and war and fear manipulation? Would I be a good guy then?. Its almost as if you donít love war and suffering your the devil, if so then I am Satan and proud. Its so hypocritical I am bewildered. You know many of the German public supported what Hitler was doing, and where controlled in many of the same ways that Bush keeps his public in check. Again I never compared Hitler to Bush but there are some worrying similarities.

View Post

user posted image
^ Well... looks like Bush isn't the only one that is building his way up to Hitler. laugh.gif
You hate him so much... it really does blind you. Do you see many of the public supporting Bush completely? Or would you rather just ignore those polls and say American is evil?  happy.gif

I never said I loved war either. As for suffering, life is suffering.

Edited by __Kratos__, 06 September 2005 - 09:26 PM.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#38    sanchera1978

sanchera1978

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

"""But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.""

Humm... so is satan a physical entity in your belief system?? I dont know too much about your belief system but man the females I see in the news associated with your movement are smokin hot.... where do i sign up j/k

#39    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

Kratos!........

Topic, PLEASE!

#40    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

• Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

I would not make a very good Hitler Kratos I am opposed to killing in any form, perhaps I could go to war and just call people names and hurt there feelings. LOL I look good in that attire, it really brings out my eyes.  happy.gif

Edited by Faeden, 06 September 2005 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image

Please visit my forums on the paranormal HERE

#41    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE(sanchera1978 @ Sep 6 2005, 09:17 PM)
I wouldnt ever vote for him.  i feel sorry for him though I believe he truly thinks he is doing a good job as President... I cant for the life of me see why Bush supporters support him. next2heavn could you possibly give me some insight on this??  It seems the biggest supporters are those who support the war on terror. Taking that out of the equation what has he done for this country that has benefited the people? not the rich but the regular people like us on the forum?

View Post

Sure...

He has liberated more than 40 million people from tyranny, He has confronted force with force, disrupting terrorist networks and compelling the Islamic fascists to confront a new reality that they will no longer operate unopposed.

I support him because he is a family man.

I support him because I believe he begins each day on his knees.

I support him because he stands fast for what he believes.. he does not sway under pressure

I support him because of his faith

I support him because of his issue positions, abortion, education, Social Security, taxes and health care, gun control, the size of government and the military.

But most of all ... I support Bush because he isnít afraid to be an American, and he is proud of it  thumbsup.gif

(I could go on... but this pretty much sums it up!)

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#42    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:38 PM

If you have voted and stated your reason why or why not then there probably isn't much left in here for you to say.

Remember there are plenty of places to play and be happy on the forum, go and enjoy them. original.gif

#43    MichaelS

MichaelS

The Coffee God

• 5,500 posts

• Coffee is the key to the Universe...

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

Personally, I think Bush has inhaled so much fairy dust that he's living in a little fairy tale world where he's king of the fairies, and that the fairies of the land love his delusions of grandueur.

Thank the Fates for a Prime Minister that weak and ineffectual.

Posted Image
Happy Saint Patrick's Day- 14 March!

#44    bboy

bboy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE(Super Pancake @ Sep 6 2005, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE(bboy @ Sep 6 2005, 04:18 PM)

View Post

O.K. I'm an American and I don't like bush, also I'm not a left wing whatever I am a man with an opinion, but can you shed light on why you support Bush?

View Post

A few reasons

He is a Christian.
He isn't afraid to take the fight to the terrorists, and show that we will not allow a regime who supports terrorism to keep doing it.
His beliefs on taxes.
He believes in a strong military.
Because he supports the unborn child.
He is family oriented, not out screwing women left and right. (see Clinton and Kennedy)
Those are a few I can think of.....

#45    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 06 September 2005 - 10:11 PM

Edit: To add I will remove any further posts which are not on topic

The topic is would you vote for Bush, state yes or no and then Why, do not ask a poster to defend their reasons for why or I will deem it off topic and also remove that.

And if that takes up too much more of my time, then I will simply close the thread.

Edited by Kismit, 06 September 2005 - 10:20 PM.

Iīm an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users