Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Parents: White Teacher Should Not Teach Black Hist

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 28 January 2004 - 02:17 PM

I agree with nearly all of what has already been said. Especially despondant Daves points.

I am not in the slightest bit racist but i am constantly made to feel like one by this political correctness madness.

I mean the real problem i have is that is really does seem that the laws governing racism only seem to be used on white people, i may be wrong but it seems other people (especially moslems, and i amnt being racist) can say what they feel about whites or even christianity yet if even a single word is uttered that isnt entirley complimentary about them or theyre religion then all hell breaks loose.

Am i alone in feeling this way?

I amnt intending to offend anybody here i accept racism is a huge problem and has to be stamped out.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#17    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 06:47 PM

My favorite term is "reverse racism". What the hell does that mean? (Yes, I know-I just think it's ignorant).

My other favorite thing is a "hate crime". Say, if I kill someone, I get sentenced to 40 years-but if I HATED him I get another 10 (or whatever)! I guess if I decide to kill, I'll kill with love, maybe they'll reduce the sentence down or just forgive me the whole thing.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users