Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

1 Corinthians

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,419 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(101 @ Sep 10 2005, 12:33 AM)
The book of first Corinthians talks about the church of Corinth. I started really reading it and it is like Whoa! I realized that churches young and old are all alike. A church full of baby Christians will be more often to judge each other. They also talk about division in the church which is prevalent. I notice that if we are divided how can we do Godís will. Christ is not divided so why should the church be? So my point is: I really suggest reading 1 Corinthians. It is a good example of how to run a church and problems within the church

View Post

That's right 101.  Anything divided against itself cannot help but fall.  Which is why whenever I PM/email fellow Christians (regardless of their specific denomination, or even if they don't have a denomination) I often end with the acronym YBIC (which stands for Your Brother In Christ).

We are all brothers and sisters together as followers of Christ.  One body, one head, one future.

Well, that's my belief at least

Regards, PA

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#17    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

Ezactly church is not always a church but a gathering of believers

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users