Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is my house haunted?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 05:53 PM

Sometimes I wonder if my house could be haunted? A guy shot himself in the attic before we moved in. Sometimes, the computer goes off. But other then that everything is calm. Anyway, in my basement there is a carving outline of a soldiers head on the wall, and my neighbor has an indian as well as my grandmother(they live on the same block). I also heard this spot is an indian burial ground. So, what are the chances of my house being haunted?

#2    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 05:59 PM

your comuter goes off, have you got it fully updated?

also a guy shot himself in the head in the attic, it is possible but unlikely that you could have a replay ghost, but if there is one, it would only play out the actual shooting and nothing more, and most certainly not be able to effect anything.

The carving on the wall, is it a plaque or a engraving or what?

if so  cool.gif

So I would say your chances of having a ghost is about 0%

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#3    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:55 PM

Al is dead right.

The chances of your house being haunted are probably about the same as any other continuously inhabited location, but the probability that you have a ghost at work in your house right now is puddling ignomiously around the zero mark.

Not to worry. A quick afternoon's dabble in the black arts should soon sort that out - if you really want a ghost.

#4    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:58 PM

why'd he shoot himself? what an idiot........ thumbdown.gif  gunsmilie.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#5    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 29 July 2003 - 07:52 PM

Yes, it must be inordinately difficult for somebody as viviacious and popular as you to wonder why somebody would be so desperate as to take their own life.

Another almost superhumanly perceptive comment, Uranium101, and I for one thank you.

#6    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:11 PM

If there's no activity in your house I'd say you don't have a ghost.

Nothing to see here.

#7    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 01:17 AM

why'd he shoot himself in the head? what an idiot. thumbdown.gif wait, didn't i just say that? oh my head... anyway, if he was depressed or angry or something, i imagine shooting himself in the head would ease his sorrows. original.gif  wink2.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users