Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

medical secrets

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2002 - 09:58 PM

Well, my post on dowsing hasn't appeared, so far to have given me the info I wanted.  However, patience is a virtue that I am trying to achieve.

Does this subject create any more interest:

If I told you that secret wards exist in hospitals, laboratories exist where the strangest human births (some perhaps not so human if one saw the film Rosemary's Baby) are kept (God only knows why) and these strange births are some of the most hideous imaginable (two heads, serious deformities etc, etc).

The secret is as well kept as the formula of Coca Cola but they exist and as for human cloning  - it's  case of been there, seen it , wrote the book, refused the play and am negotiating the film rights etc.

What would you say?

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 12:00 AM

[blue]
I would say: "could you please complete your 'If...' sentence in paragraph 3 as it does not have a main clause...?"
:sg
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 12:14 AM

Loonboy, shhh..it's a secret, remember?

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 February 2002 - 09:10 PM

What proof do you have Gizzie, tell us more...

never take me too seriously

#5    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 10:33 AM

This should prove to be more than interesting!  I'm interested, I am looking forward to more info. if anything should arise...

Farv Michael Larion   :sj

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#6    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 02:16 PM

Well, I can't in all honesty, say that I have personal proof but.............if you  have ever visited any medical museums, you will have seen all sorts of gruesome items in their "pickle jars" such as 2 headed foetuses, babies with cloven feet etc, etc , and what about the "wolf children", Siamese twins, the poor old Elephant Man....................?!

I remember reading (and I apologise for not being able to give you the title, it was many years ago) a book concerning Modern Coverups and the part I refer to was called Ward X.  If you go look at the pictures of Chinese Alien on the site, you may well think, as I do, that this is not an alien at all, but a poor deformed oriental baby (for me, it's the eyes) that someone has decided to make money out of.

#7    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 22 February 2002 - 09:53 PM

What is the URL for this site with the picture of this alien?

#8    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 10:43 PM

Oh, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

it's on this site under photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, I don't mean to be rude but........................this site is great - don't you ever look at it?

Please LB, DON'T tell me off

#9    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 11:33 PM

What do the pictures on this site have to do with laboratories and hospitals and secret, strange births and the like. Unless you mean Chupacabras, Bigfoot and aliens are really some kind of medical experiment :-/

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

#10    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 11:45 PM

Who mentionned anything about Big Foot, etc. Not moi
I merely said that if you look at the Chinese Alien and Alien in a bodybag, they look (only my opinion) like they could be what  I'm trying to get feed back on.

As for Big Foot, I'm quite prepared to believe it exists - it's just a shame that  the photos that I have seen so far, appear to be of a man dressed up in a gorilla suit - similar to the Loch Ness monster (not that it's in a gorilla suit, I just mean, rather obvious hoaxes).

At the end of the day, I think the average person will believe in what they want to believe and what is fed to them. I'm glad to be able to participate in a Forum where peopleappear to be non average and have inquisitive minds and loads of imagination.

#11    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 February 2002 - 12:08 AM

I know you didn't specifically mention Bigfoot. In fact you didn't mention anything specific in the photograph section, merely implied it's what you were referring to when you started this thread. The things I previously mentioned is what I saw when looking into the photograph section, and couldn't understand what you were referring to. Now I get it    Some of those alien photos look as though they could be some kind of medical experiment...interesting...

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

#12    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

Posted 23 February 2002 - 02:18 AM

Oh Pleeeeeeese yourself - i obviously hadn't seen it otherwise i wouldn't of asked, i'm not in the habit of asking questions that i already have the answers for. Your post said "the site" not "this site" so thats what caused the confusion, though i'm sure SaRuMaN will be pleased to hear that he runs 'The Website'.  :D

That said i will go find and have a lookysee

#13    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 February 2002 - 08:43 AM

WARNING!!!!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!

Gizzie,
       were you looking for these type of pictures.......Actually i think i'll just give you the link instead :s2 http://vatican.rotten.com/formaldehyde/
enter at your own risk

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#14    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 February 2002 - 09:35 AM

Hmmm mixed with yeuk! :o

Yes, that is the sort of thing I was referring to.

Rather sad and certainly grotesque, but a perfect "tool" for creating aliens.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems to me that all the alien photos, certainly the ones I've seen, all look the same.

#15    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 February 2002 - 11:59 AM

Most, if not all, of those babies are the result of radiation (like the baby with 2 heads) but i think you could be right about some of them (being medical experiments) because some of the pictures, in perticular the baby with only a foot below it's waist, had stitch marks on it's body like it was part of an experiment or something

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users