Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Scared and Alone.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:31 PM

Hiya all. I'm D!v!nes girlfriend  grin2.gif  and as he rightfully said... we had one hellish deep conversation about... well, everything thats not anything. Beliefes and stuff we went into... well, made me see that some of our influences are sooo alike, it's unbelieveable. But anyways, I wanted to post this, because it still, really... and I do mean... really effects me. It did when discussing it. So... anyways, Here goes...
It started about April of this year, in this very house, on my very stairs. First off, you should know, that I am one of the happiest, and stong - willed teenagers you're ever likely to meet. Although about mid April though, I began to feel strangely connected to my stairway ! It was the weirdest thing ever, but I thought nothing more of it. I can't remember exactly when it came to me, but I began to... well, see things. It's not like, some full on thing I could physically see on my stairway, more like something I think I could of seen there. As if... it could easily be there, like I could see it in my minds eye... if you get what I mean.
It was a young girl, sitting in the corner of my stairs, with her ankles crossed, and her knees under her chin. She had long blonde hair, which came down over from the back of her head, to just covering her knees. I had this feeling she was naked, but at the same time I could semi-sence she had this peach dress on. I drew a pencil sketch of her ... if anyones interested! She was always on this damned corner of my stairs. Always (My stairs go up 8 steps, turn clockwise 90 degrees for one step, and turn clock wise once more 90 for one step, before going up a further 3 steps... she was on the second of the 9- degree turny thingys). I thought about it, and at one stage, it felt like it was a part of me, which was so weird. I'm normally happy and like... hyper and stuff, but for about 3 days, it felt like she was a part of me. Perhaps something inside of me that had died, or a personality trait that had just.... dissappeared. I'm not sure. That idea soon wore off though, and I was left confused about what she was, and why she seemed connected to both mum and I.
Okay, it gets weirder. She really effected me. And I mean, I used to cry at night for her. She brough with her this incredible sence of being trapped, and sadness. And for me to physically cry... well, was so strange. I really needed to help her. I cannot stress, how totally... sad I felt for her. It was like she was trapped here, didn't wanna be here, yet couldnt move. And always in this corner.
I finally found it in myself to confide in my mum (D!v!ne will tell you, my mums a shallow... close minded person, believes in nothing she can't see, if you get me). She said: "Well, it's funny you should say that. There have been occations I've heard a little girls voice shouting 'mummy.... mummy...' from the top of the stairs. I've gone running, questioning it, knowing its not your brother, and too young to be your voice, I've ignored it". Now that... freaked me totally. For my mum to admit that in a serious tone ? I knew she wasn't lying.
When telling my 'not-so-local' boyfriend about this on the weekend just gone, it still made me feel a little teary, and so so sad to think about her.
So I was wandering, anyone have any serious idea's ? I mean, could it be something from a past life ... or just a haunting on my steps ? I really need some advice guys... because it still gets to me...

Kacey (aka phe0nix)

*** Knock down the walls, It's a lovely view ***

#2    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:53 PM

Hmmm. Accepting your story on face value...

Have you checked into the history of the house? I don't know how difficult that would be to do but a little objective corroboration would, I think, help matters. I mean, if we accept this sensation (bad word, I realise), as a ghost, then it is a ghost obviously attached to the house rather than any person.

Another thing. How long have you actually lived in that house? I don't believe you mention it in your post.

#3    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:01 PM

We were told my road was a building in WWII, which was bombed toward the end. Although... all is rumoured. I've been in my house 15 + years, so tisn't just shock of moving in or nothing. 'Sensation' as you put it... interesting choice of words. More like a depressive, heavy emotion? If that helps *shrugs*

#4    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:02 PM

Do you have a way to post the picture you drew of her?

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:03 PM

Aslan suggests some good ideas, it would be a good idea if you could do some research into the histiry of the house, how old it is, who lived there before you, that sort of thing.

I have heard about this type of ghost before, it seems to be a ghost that shares two different and seperate characteristics, that are usually attributed to 2 seperate types of hauntings.

The girl that you are always seeing in the same spot over and over again, seems to be a replay ghost, one of the more common of the apparitions.

The other seems to be a normal ghost, known as a crisis apparition, I say a crisis apparition because of it calling out, and you feeling towards it, which are 2 things that are associated with them.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:03 PM

Yes, it could be anything, but the thing it is likely not to be, is a past life.  Reading that,  I just don't see how it could be a past life.  Whose past life?  And, if it is a ghost, then yes, it was a past life, someone's past life anyway.

I agree with Aslan, I would check the history of the house.  You can usually go to a public records hall, in your town.  Maybe at a courthouse, that is where they keep those sorts of things where I am from.  Then you can also do a search with the newspaper that is local, and punch in your address, see what happens.  Even just a street name.  

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#7    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:07 PM

And aye... took it about 30 seconds ago. Tis'nt incredibly clear... considering I drew it late one night in june !!! But if it's any help at all....  thumbsup.gif  

Attached Images

• Piccy_1.JPG

#8    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:09 PM

Ok, I am no expert, but if you drew a picture of what you were seeing, then wouldn't she be sitting, if you always see her in the sitting position?  Might it be more helpful to draw it like you see it?  Unless she is sitting in this picture;  in that case, my eyes need some cleaning.     blink.gif    whistling2.gif

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#9    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:13 PM

You see there are many current theories on what a ghost could actually be. Al is wise to point put the possiblity that it is a replay ghost - that is a trapped image replayed over and over. Further to that, the little girl only sits on the stairs...she has not manifested herself in any other way.

The depressive feelings you get could, I suppose, also be part of the replay - some heavy emotion has imprinted itself on time and you, with perhaps a glimmer of psychic faculty, can observe the endless repetition of the little girl's black emotions.

Also, the fact that you have lived there for over fifteen years with no other problems probably lends itself further, in my opinion, to the fact that we are dealing with a replay ghost rather than a 'resident' ghost. It is, however, difficult to say.

As starlyte says, it would be helpful to see the picture.

EDIT: Just seen the picture. Slow connection. It's the dress I'm interested in, really.

#10    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:14 PM

lol... fair play. Its my cam thats screwed to be honest. It isss drawn as i see it. Her knees crossed around her head, and her hair falling around her. Arg, not the best picture ive ever drawn... but yeah. All i can say, is shes sat whi her knees alone aside her chin, ankles crossed and arms locked around her shins. Head between her knees and hair falling forwards.... sorry for the ... hmm, not so good piccy !

#11    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:16 PM

OK, I keep looking at the picture, but I think it is one of those things that I just have to come back to, because I don't see what you explain.  I can't tell knees from elbows, but I will come back to it later.  Hope you have some luck..

Reese

#12    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:18 PM

Yes, there have been cases in which replay ghosts have been imprinted on the surroundings in such a way as to make the deep depression rub off onto the witness.

But it still would not explain the calling you say was heard, I would put this down to someone playing a joke, the reason for this is you do not get the same ghost as a replay and a crisis apparition, well, not in the same place anyway.

There is Lady Jane Gray, but that is a different case.  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#13    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:18 PM

Ok, now I see it.  Well, you draw better than I do.  It isn't such a bad drawing, when you know what you are looking at.

Reese

#14    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:24 PM

Perhaps the audible manifestation is not a joke so much as another facet to the replay manifestation. There are some quite nicely documented cases of replay ghosts manifesting themselves as only sound.

#15    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:29 PM

really?

Ok then, thanks.  I have never come across any in any of my books, oh well as I have said before on this forum, you learn something new everyday, and no-one knows everything about all matters paranormal.

Mind you, if images can be 'recorded', then i see no reason why sounds can not also be 'recorded'.

I would suspect then the only reason why it has not been heard by many people, and not very often is that, it takes certain people to be able to hear it, just as it takes certain types of people to be able see them.

That and the right type of atmospheric condition, be it emotional or weather.

David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users