Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Electric chair in tunnel pic...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    freeaerozepplin

freeaerozepplin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 06:59 PM

Somebody must be able to help.

I can remember a picture from when i was a kid, of a train going through a tunnel.  And in the window was a man in an electric chair.  Its really annoying me, was a really cool picture.

Help!!

Phil

#2    AndyThorley

AndyThorley

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

• You're only insane when you think you arent...

Posted 02 August 2003 - 12:33 AM

dude, seriously?

I have *got* to see this...

Posted Image

#3    Anirbas

Anirbas

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• Put your big girl panties on and DEAL with it!

Posted 02 August 2003 - 03:45 AM

HUH?! This must be another one of those Brittish commercials!

Whatever hits the fan will be distributed evenly!

Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!!

My life is 10% what happens to me and 90% what I make of it!

#4    UnsecureMistress

UnsecureMistress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• Never Judge Me..I'm Just Like You

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:19 PM

ohmy.gif Whoa! that would have been quite the picture.. I would have freaked out... Now... was this a picture.. or just somthing you saw..? Or somthing you saw and tok a picture of..? or..??  wacko.gif.. Sorry.. BLonde here.. gotta be a little more specific..  blush.gif  

I'm Back Jack... Get used To it..

Its Still So Pointless To Breathe. When everything You Love Keeps falling Away From You

#5    UnsecureMistress

UnsecureMistress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• Never Judge Me..I'm Just Like You

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:08 PM

Okay.. idiocy has stuck again, I have been searching for a picture like that on the net.. and I can't find one that looks anything similar to the one that you were talking about... I gave up.. looking through all that information gives a girl a good headache.. blink.gif  

I'm Back Jack... Get used To it..

Its Still So Pointless To Breathe. When everything You Love Keeps falling Away From You

#6    freeaerozepplin

freeaerozepplin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 06:40 PM

Oh bugger, think my mate has it in a book, will scan it in, when he gets back from holiday, im not going mad!!!!!!  The pic was well freaky devil.gif  

#7    AndyThorley

AndyThorley

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 06:52 PM

Thanks, dude...I look forward to seeing it again.

Posted Image

#8    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 08:50 PM

Found it. cool.gif

Here's the info I found concerning it...

This is just one pic of an alleged ghost of a man in an electric chair that is seen in the railway tunnels of the London Underground. This picture - scanned from a Daily Mirror of the 1990s - is of rather a poor quality. It was taken by a Watford housewife, who was unaware of the apparition's presence.

wink2.gif

Attached Files

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#9    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 08:51 PM

ummmm are those cartoon looking electricity jolts coming out of his hands?

#10    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:03 PM

You know, if you go on the London underground, there are numerous posters lining the walls as you come into the various stations.

I suggest that this is merely a poster photographed through the window as the train is pulling off or pulling up.

EDIT: PS, good find Tommy!

#11    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 15 August 2003 - 12:24 AM

There was a horror movie that came out way back, called Shocker, I think, about an exucuted killer coming back to life through electricity somehow and wreaking havoc.  this looks like the poster to that movie.

Nothing to see here.

#12    AndyThorley

AndyThorley

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Aslan @ Aug 14 2003, 09:03 PM)
You know, if you go on the London underground, there are numerous posters lining the walls as you come into the various stations.

Quiet you, youre only allowed to know about London unless you live there...

Its this kinda...unwritten rule we got goin on here....

Posted Image

#13    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (snuffypuffer @ Aug 15 2003, 01:24 AM)
There was a horror movie that came out way back, called Shocker, I think, about an exucuted killer coming back to life through electricity somehow and wreaking havoc.  this looks like the poster to that movie.

Nice idea snuffy, but HERE is the poster from the movie.  Different guy in the chair.  

rolleyes.gif

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#14    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:41 AM

Found one more interesting thing.

Link

The Mirror published a photograph taken by a Thailand woman. She lives in Watford, England. She brought her 8year old nephew to London for a holiday. She took him on an underground train and took a photo of him.
When this was developed she had a shock - for, behind the smiling image of the boy was the clear image on a man in an electric chair - with the waves of electric pushing through his hands clearly visible.
Rasputin says we do not yet understand the secrets of electric. The photo was sent for analysis. No-one knew the answer to such an appearance on her photo. Many weeks later, this woman went to Madam Tusaud's - Baker Street. There she saw a wax model of that man - Bruno Hauptman - who had murdered Charled Lindbergh's baby son. Rasputin explains that the electric waves pushing through his hands were shown - to explain that : Hauptmann is now trapped TO the tapes of time - in the moment he left Outer Space reality - forever.

The theory surrounding might sound a bit crazy, but the story is quite interesting.  I tried to find a picture of the Bruno Hauptman at  Madame Tussauds, but was unable to find it.

HERE is the Lindbergh story if anyone’s interested.

cool.gif

Edited by Tommy, 15 August 2003 - 01:56 PM.

#15    freeaerozepplin

freeaerozepplin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:33 PM

Thank god for that

Is a cool picture

Phil grin2.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users