Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange Occurances

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    Sukato-San

Sukato-San

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

• I defend the honour of Aga Reimei High School!

Posted 04 August 2003 - 06:21 PM

If he's Catholic, then get the Priest over there.  And if he can't do it, he'll get someone who can.  But damn, that's freaky.

Que linda me la traiga Cuba,
la reina de la Mar Caribe.
Cielo sol no tiene sangre ahi,
y que triste que no puedo vaya,
Oh va, oh va, va.

#17    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:51 PM

Well, I agree with myeyez, maybe someone should try to observe this thing subjectively.

Nothing to see here.

#18    RantingRaven808

RantingRaven808

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 04:46 PM

thank you all for your replies. now the whole thing with the "hoaxing" it, is bull sh** because i saw the thorns come out of his hand when i pulled his hand open, and he was faking it because there were 3 people in that room whitnessing it and i was one of them. and the screem for the room wasnt a recorder because he's not the kind of person to pull something like that. and the blood coming from his mouth isnt a hoax either because we've sat there and watched all these things happen. now, it happened again 2 night ago.i was at my boyfriend's house just us as usual because he lives by himself, and he had another episode with the blood, only this time there was so much blood i thought i was going to pass out. all day hes been really quiet and keeps telling me he loves me and asking me to please stay with him and not leave him. and then he started shaking and voices were coming out of him. voices that people cant make. like growling, moaning, screaminng, and crying all at the same time. and then the blood, oh the blood. i got up to go find a candle to light because he didnt want the light on, (this is when he calmed down and whatever was inside of him was gone, but he was really weak) and when i came back in the room, he was in the floor with his head thrown back like someone was choaking him and blood was runnning all down his face and stomache from his mouth and its was all over his arms and i cleaned it up.after that he was just really tired, but a couple hours later he seemed fine again. now i promise every one of you im not making this up! i really need help. i personally think its a demon after that. and i know its real blood because real blood has a special smell like nothing else. but thank for all your replies.

#19    RantingRaven808

RantingRaven808

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 04:48 PM

sry i ment to say he was not faking it at the top.

#20    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 05 August 2003 - 05:10 PM

laugh.gif Bloody Hell (no pun intended grin2.gif ) A little question for ya...Have you no camera or vidio equipment???? A horror film maker would pay him millions for those sort of special effects......it all sounds a bit too dramatic for me to believe. sorry but if this really was happening to him don't you think he would of seek out help from a doctor or better still a shrink (can't spell the long words) "Most Haunted" would kill to film him... Derick would sort him out.
But to sum it up You've been watching wayyyy to many horror films...I perscribe an evening of watching Jerry Springer so you can count yourself lucky!
Now go away and don't come back till you've changed your user name so you won't be ridiculed for the rest of your stay. rolleyes.gif  tongue.gif  grin2.gif  thumbsup.gif  

#21    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 07:53 PM

Can anyone say "Bell Witch?"  This case sounds somewhat similar to it.

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#22    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 05 August 2003 - 09:29 PM

RantingRaven808 - Nobody was saying that he was necassarily faking it, only that it was a possibility - it is one of the avenues that you must investigate, as i'm sure you can understand.

never take me too seriously

#23    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 06 August 2003 - 01:47 AM

Halo, not even the mighty derrick is immune from possesion, many occasions on most haunted i have seen this guy possesed.

Raven it sounds like your typical (if there is such a thing as typical in these sorts of situations) demonic possesion, get a exorcist, seriously, get a exorcist if you go by old folklore it can turn even more nasty, catholic priest, new age druid, a medium, whatever but you can't allow it to continue, especially if its cuaseing stress on you, your boyfriend and your relationship.

ph34r.gif gunsmilie.gif

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#24    RantingRaven808

RantingRaven808

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 08:28 AM

well i see im not going to get the help i need here. but thanks to those of you who did try and i am going to have a doctor and a priest come in next time this happens. and i dont watch horror movies, so you know what Jones, f**** off, :s08because in you entire pathedic existance, you havent seen half of the things i have seen in the past couple of months. alot of help people like you are. i pitty people who ask you for help. do you ridicule them all? or just ones that really need help. so farewell to you all. have nice lives. and i pray none of you face a problem like this. for you all's sake. :unsure: but thank you to those of you who did try to understand and not make fun of me and tell me i dont know what im talking about or that im making it up. i guess i will deal with my own sh** from now on instead of asking people i dont know for advise. <_<

#25    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 06 August 2003 - 09:50 AM

ohmy.gif  Aww I'm Hurt
and i pray none of you face a problem like this. for you all's sake.

Yep I'm praying that time doesn't play an awfull, awfull joke on me and send me back to being a very trying teenager with all that awfull pent up angst feeling all needy for attention.

Jones  thumbsup.gif

#26    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 06 August 2003 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (RantingRaven808 @ Aug 6 2003, 09:28 AM)
well i see im not going to get the help i need here. but thanks to those of you who did try and i am going to have a doctor and a priest come in next time this happens. and i dont watch horror movies, so you know what Jones, f**** off, :s08because in you entire pathedic existance, you havent seen half of the things i have seen in the past couple of months. alot of help people like you are. i pitty people who ask you for help. do you ridicule them all? or just ones that really need help. so farewell to you all. have nice lives. and i pray none of you face a problem like this. for you all's sake. dontgetit.gif but thank you to those of you who did try to understand and not make fun of me and tell me i dont know what im talking about or that im making it up. i guess i will deal with my own sh** from now on instead of asking people i dont know for advise. disgust.gif

Holy Poop On A Stick With 4 Color Sprinkles!!!
What the hell prompted that?!?!?

looks like someone didn't have cornflakes this morning blink.gif

ph34r.gif gunsmilie.gif

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#27    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 02:29 AM

Lol Halo I'm so glad you got that lap top  thumbsup.gif  

#28    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 14 August 2003 - 12:37 AM

well, i saw someone who was a having a similar proble on tv, tho it wasnt as much of a problem. it asnt trying to kill the owner of the house, it was just there, and wanted to be acknowledged. the owner of the house could talk to the entity and it would respond. not auditorily, but somehow. and he could ask it to do stuff.
to prove it was there for the cameras, he asked it to scar his midsection. and all of a sudden a scratch slowly appeared going from upper right shoulder to his left waist and it began to bleed, and nothing ever touched him at all. id suggest an exorcism, but keep in mind, at an exorcism 2 things can happen, exile of the entity, or retaliation...

#29    StrangeHighways2003

StrangeHighways2003

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 03:30 PM

Interesting story, I'd hate to personally,  give you wrong or bad advice so my thoughts are to contact Troy Taylor at his ghost site he has investigated literally hundreds if not thousands of cases. This may be your best bet. Good Luck. Jerry D. Coleman

#30    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 10:11 PM

bring a few ghost hunters w/ him and an exorcist and maybe you could get them to live there... to keep him company. and a few skeptics would be nice. devil.gif i would LOVE to see the look on their faces.
        also, i seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt that unless that screamin female peice of sh*t is a demonic entity, and she is a poltergeist,
1.she cannot kill him or do long term damage blink.gif
2.she might leave when confronted
3.she probably just likes scaring the crap out of him, and you
and last but not least,
4. i think she is gay original.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users