Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Lights

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 07:22 PM

Lightning can occur on a clear sky..
And ball lightning:
My mother told me that they had ball lightning when she was a kid and it went in thru the chimney and stayed  in the middle if the room for a few seconds..and then out thru the wall leaving a 20 cm smoking hole in the wooden door.
(allmost burned the house down) It went with the wind-draw(not sure of the right word)
And they didnīt have electricity at hers back then.
And she also told me about an neighbour that had ball lightning right thru a tree (not a flash..a ball) that made wood chip out of it.
Now. my mother doesnīt tell farytail stories and is very strongminded and sceptic to most things that is unexplained....

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

#17    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 10:10 PM

COOL. anyway, once i was sleeping in a hotel in florida, and i was just barely awake when a light just lit up the room. it didn't even last a second, perhaps a nano second, but it was enough for me to open my eyes and wonder "what the heck"

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users