Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dark Side of the Rainbow.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    suenamilyn

suenamilyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

• "If you can keep your head while those about you are losing theirs, consider an exciting career as a guillotine operator!"

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:30 PM

Amazon.com has it for 13.99
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...049702?v=glance

here is the site......
Merry Birthday! santa.gif

~Do a little dance~make a little love~git down tonite~
Posted Image
~Certe, toto, sentio nos in kansate non iam adesse~

#17    Division Bell

Division Bell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:04 PM

This is one of those things that I fell just canīt be a coincidence.
After watching the sync several times I have to say this canīt be anything but meant to be.

For example Dorothy is balancing on the fence of a pigstye(spelling?) in the end of the song "Breathe" and falls of, as the mood changes the song also changes to the beginning of "on the run" which sounds like panic to me.

Also when the tornado comes the song "Great gig in the sky" is playing which is a bit to perfect to the scenery, and of course when Dorothy is rendered unconcious the wailing in the song dies out.

And perhaps the strongest "Evidence" is when the movie changes from black and white to Multicolor the first side of Dark side stops and the second side begins with Money EXACTLY when the change to multicolor occurs.

BTW has anyone heard of the other Pink floyd sync?
2001 a space oddusey with Pink Floyds "Echoes", I consider tis also to be deliberatly done by Mr.Waters to reflect the mood in the movie...Quite amazing.

#18    Pharoah

Pharoah

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

• We Shall Rocketh You

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:15 PM

Also, in the 'prelouge' for the Wizard of Oz, 'Time' is capitalized, and the song Time by Pink Floyd is in Dark Side of the Moon.

Posted Image
I saw Queen live March 23rd, 2006, in Chicago, Illinois :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users