Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Post here to take part

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#31    SnakeProphet

SnakeProphet

My dearest serpent

• 2,476 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

RHP nic Snake6024

Posted Image

Someone is gonna die if you listen to me.

I try to salvage thoughts long gone,
I am the mountain that dreams on.

I am the sea that longs for freedom.
lashing out towards my chains.

#32    JohnnyBoyC

JohnnyBoyC

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:50 PM

Ok i am now registered, but i want you all to know im incredibly horrible at chess

Posted Image

#33    Gothic_Vamppy

Gothic_Vamppy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:26 AM

*in a stuck up voice* "yes charles I would love to play a rousing game of chess"

-signature removed for unsuitable content.

#34    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:49 AM

i havn't played for awhile but i'd like to take part - just to see if i still 'got it'

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#35    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 25 September 2005 - 11:32 AM

Ok thankyou to everyone who has volunteered to take part, I am going to close this thread for now as we have our 20 starting players.

If at any time anyone quits, I may re-open this thread to ask for more players, so keep an eye on this topic if you'd like to take part but were too late to put your name down. thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users