Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens in the East

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 25 August 2003 - 07:34 PM

.......or visa versa.   rolleyes.gif  

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#17    colorless

colorless

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 08:53 PM

No offense to them but the west is more educated. And the aliens want to learn about us i guess....

#18    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 09:24 PM

We do get UFO and reports from the East, but they are either repressed or not taken any notice of.

Link as an example.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#19    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 27 August 2003 - 09:26 PM

No offense to them but the west is more educated. And the aliens want to learn about us i guess....

Before you claim that the West is 'more educated' I think you're going to have to define 'educated'.

#20    colorless

colorless

Psychic Spy

• 1,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 09:41 PM

ok. nevermind  

#21    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 04:07 AM

Since I am from Kuwait .. I think that I should make a move here .. amm .. well!!
I really don't know why most sightings occure in the west .. But we did have one in Kuwait along time ago .. after the invation ((Iraq/Kuwait)) .. I was a little girl at that time .. and I don't really remeber .. but what I have heard is that there was a UFO that was seen in a lacation near the area that I live in .. there were no pictures taken .. but they put about it in the news paper .. I can't even find a website about it ..  sad.gif

there has been another one in Dubai .. and here is a link for one story ..  original.gif

Link

and here is another link .. I thought its cool .. it has lots of countries ..  original.gif

Link

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#22    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 28 August 2003 - 06:14 AM

Maybe the aliens already control these areas...yea and they're sending me messages in my fillings.

@@m
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#23    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 28 August 2003 - 08:41 PM

Maybe most western countries have more time on their hands, not worried about little things like SURVIVING THE NIGHT and therefore more likely to make up bs stories.  Not saying that all UFO accounts are bs, but a vast majority of ufo lore is inane hogsquat.

Nothing to see here.

#24    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 14 September 2003 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (siphis @ Aug 27 2003, 08:53 PM)
No offense to them but the west is more educated.

well,i have to disagree with you there.i think most of the people in the East doesn't care so much about this,like erm....unaware or something.I'm an Asian and i have to say,unfortunately only a selected few who has interest in this kind of things around here.
when i refer this subject to anyone,they either call me crazy or a daydreamer.so it's pretty sad for me sad.gif
maybe most of the people here are just not too exposed with this sort of stuff sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#25    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 14 September 2003 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (uranium101 @ Aug 9 2003, 08:31 PM)
the former soviet union has had tons of sightings and cover ups, like america. ufos seem to be reported around the richer countries, so alien life might not care about the 3rd world countries as much....

Uranium101 might be actually telling the truth

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#26    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 14 September 2003 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (DarkStar @ Sep 14 2003, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (uranium101 @ Aug 9 2003, 08:31 PM)
the former soviet union has had tons of sightings and cover ups, like america. ufos seem to be reported around the richer countries, so alien life might not care about the 3rd world countries as much....

Uranium101 might be actually telling the truth

yup,maybe....

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#27    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 September 2003 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (siphis @ Aug 27 2003, 08:53 PM)

And exactly how are we supposed to take no offense form this? Your comment is racist and disgusting, please do not repeat such view points again.

never take me too seriously

#28    colorless

colorless

Psychic Spy

• 1,480 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:14 AM

I meant they have more schooling...

#29    skaterblues

skaterblues

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 07:44 AM

i dpnt think that there are aliens... until now, scientist and researchers havent found yet a very strong evidence that we are not alone... a very strong evidence that they really do exist... somewhat very convincing proofs... alien.gif  

#30    fatamorgana

fatamorgana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 09:07 AM

this maybe interesting for you people. It's the first report of abduction in 1969

www.forteantimes.com/articles
160_anolaima

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users