Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

If Dinosaurs Wouldn't Have Become Exstinct

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    werewolf_child

werewolf_child

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• Never say something isn't real..........Maybe you aren't real.

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

I would think by now you humans would know that they are still around at least a few.How dense can your species get?huh.gif

Posted Image

#32    GreyWeather

GreyWeather

噢,这真是个快乐

• 6,407 posts

• If at first you don't succeed... cheat.

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:03 PM

"you human's"  "your speicies" ? well, im sorry to say (unless you're a chipmunk) you're human to.

we're not on about crocodiles or birds, we were on about dinosaurs from such era's as the jurassic or triassic. and if the main population of dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out, things may have been a lot different.

Posted Image

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.

#33    werewolf_child

werewolf_child

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

"you human's"  "your speicies" ? well, im sorry to say (unless you're a chipmunk) you're human to.

we're not on about crocodiles or birds, we were on about dinosaurs from such era's as the jurassic or triassic. and if the main population of dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out, things may have been a lot different.

laugh.gif You're funny

Posted Image

#34    werewolf_child

werewolf_child

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:56 PM

There are other things than humans but I don't really care if you believe in them.I'm just saying.

Edited by werewolf_child, 23 December 2005 - 09:58 PM.

Posted Image

#35    GreyWeather

GreyWeather

噢,这真是个快乐

• 6,407 posts

• If at first you don't succeed... cheat.

Posted 23 December 2005 - 11:10 PM

laugh.gif You're funny

happy.gif

There are other things than humans but I don't really care if you believe in them.I'm just saying.

what do you mean? i'm a tad lost.  wacko.gif

Posted Image

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.

#36    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,772 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 03:13 AM

I believe Werewolf Child is dying to get someone to ask him if he is indeed a werewolf.

**sighs**

#37    Captain_Geek

Captain_Geek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 11:28 PM

If Dinos didnt die would they have evolved far enough to be like humans? If Dinosaurs didnt die would they be more dominent then humans? Would Humans be able to evolve in this environment?

No this is not a Reptillian thread tongue.gif

Dougal Dixon explored this very subject in his book The New Dinosaurs.  None of the species he drew had sentience although he did approach the subbject in the Appendix.  Very few of the dinosaurs we know and love survived untouched.  Evolution proceeded as it does.  Creatures adapted as the environment changed.  Some interesting possibilities.

As for one poster's argument that dinosaurs did not evolve warm-blooded types, there is plenty of evidence on both sides, but personally I believe that some species of dinos did become warm-blooded.  There is evidence that some species of hadrosaurs lived in an environment that would be considered artic.

cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users