Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

HELP NOW!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    JoeBean24

JoeBean24

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:29 AM

usually it is best if you can call someone if you cant get away from arguing and whatnot, usually if things are going on at my house i call a friend and it helps at least some.

#17    GIDEON MAGE

GIDEON MAGE

MASTER PSYCHIC

• 3,813 posts

• I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I PERCEIVE WITH MY OWN PSYCHIC POWERS, OR MAKES LOGICAL SENSE. SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND I'LL AGREE.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:32 AM

the kid needs to get his parents to marriage counseling.

GIDEON MAGE

Is a shameless act of self-promotion vain, or merely a good, practiical idea? Click here to find out!
http://www.examiner....ew-Age-Examiner

#18    Ken1Burton

Ken1Burton

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

• To Ugly to photograph.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:08 PM

Nondreamer01.

You are right, This is not a Joke. Your Mother is going through a very rough time. It is what is Inside her that is the problem.

I assume she is Catholic. That does not help at all. The Baby spirit? A miscarriage or even worst? Maybe she thinks she aborted one. Sometimes not wanting one and a miscarriage results in feeling of guilt.

The Pepsi and water, all the urinating sounds like a high level of Salt in the body that the body is trying to get rid of, That would also account for the Anxiety, not being able to sleep. Lack of rest is not helping the matter.

The Whistling might be a Ringing in the ear drums which High blood pressure from salt also creates. She needs a physical. But she is more then likely afraid of the Doctors. Everyone saying she is going crazy does not help.

If your dad does take her to the Doctor, That is a good start. Like people who get on drugs and act a lot different, Sometimes the Chemicals in the Body can do the same thing. It can alter a persons  behavior. The Anxiety makes a person feel like something bad is about to happen, Puts them on edge.

Terms like a mad House, Going Crazy,  being put into an Institution are not a help to anyone. And it scares anyone who knows things are going wrong with them they can not control.

Most of us have seen the Movies of institutions, and they would scare the bravest person. “One flew over the Coo Coo’s Nest.” Etc They are Hospitals, And they treat people no different then if you broke your leg. Sometimes a Chemical imbalance, or even stress from past experiences need to be dealt with. They know how to deal with these type of problems.

Trust them if it does get suggested by the Doctor. Or if the Doctor just suggests your Mother seeing a Psychiatrist. Many people are treated as Out Patients when they have Family that they can be with. This could be a simple matter of medication. And even that might be for a short time.

The illusion of a person losing their mind seldom happens, unless you are very old. And even then it is mainly the inability to remember what is going on around you now, Most remember their life earlier.

There are a lot of people who are volunteers at those type of hospitals, You could see what they are like. It will help to see clearly that they are just a Hospital that handles people like all the rest do. They are nothing to fear, For you, or your Mother.

BUT LISTEN? Do not get the “I’ll kill myself” stuff going. Do not say it, so not imply it, and do not take it serious. Because someone else might think you mean it. And then YOU will be the one with the problems.

This seems scary, You do not know what to do. Your Mother does not know what to do, So she is scared, Your Dad is scared. Time for everyone to calm down, Wait for the Doctor to see is anything physical or mental is wrong, then Deal with what it is. You are not going to lose your Mother. Just trust the Doctors, It might not be anything more then a lot of panic.

Ken

Know the Truth and it will set you free, Share the Truth, He's worth knowing.

#19    Tornado

Tornado

Huh?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

• You can't take someone's picture. They have to give it to you.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

Nothing I can add there. I think Ken1Burton said it all.

Good luck!

"Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users