Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cosntantly Monitered

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31    Craft

Craft

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

• Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
    Mark Twain

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

I think it seems highly unlikely that the government could do this, it seems a little too farfetched.  Plus they would be able to stop the majority of domestic terrorism and criminal acts.

lol, the agency that monitors, all types of communication is called the NSA.  and believe me they can, have and continue to do this.  better watch out what you say lol

devil.gif

#32    Craft

Craft

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

• Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
    Mark Twain

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:15 PM

Monitoring phone calls?
*shifty eyes*

*has images of people listening in on my conversations with my boyfriend*

Boy I hope not. lol

I think you are safe as long as your parents do not work for the NSA, FBI or Homeland Security, lol

devil.gif

#33    Craft

Craft

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

Mark Twain

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:26 PM

As far as doubting what the government would or would not do, I have no doubts that they are doing everything imaginable and have secret technologies that would boggle our minds.  I am confident they know the day and hour you started your potty training and they aren't going to stop with that.  Remember, now they want to put a chip in clothing products that would also record your credit card information at the time of purchase so that you can be traced to wherever you are.  Big Brother?  No, this is Giant Brother.

The trick is to to keep under the wire, lol, hide in plain sight and try not to bring their attention to yourself.

devil.gif

#34    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:38 AM

Celumnaz brings up another good point. No president could do it on his own. The laws of hte U.S. have to go through the Congress, then the Supreme Court. All these people hvae to be in favor of the new law. (In the case of Congress, a majority).

I don't know that it would be possible to get all these different people to openly and willing agree on any one thing at any one time. But, if you could get a little here now. Lose this freedom for safety. Then a little there later. I don't mind if they're watching, I'm not doing anything wrong.  Let's set up an oraganisation to handle this for us. They need to be able to do this to catch terrorists. No rush, we've got time. Let's give them a little more leeway act without our oversight. Eventually something congeals. And by then, you're in it and deep.

What about all that stuff that Wal-Mart is on the verge of doing with RFiD tags? Who cares, it's just a company. It'll help them develop items that I might want to buy. True, now what happens when someone takes over the government and nationalizes all the big businesses? All that info that Wally-world has on you is now in the hands of someone else, maybe someone evil. They now have a record of you buying shotgun shells, you must be a troublemaker. Then you wake up "missing". You have been effectively "disappeared".

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#35    Pumpkin_Blythe

Pumpkin_Blythe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• I'm very good at integral and differential calculus,
    I know the scientific names of beings animalculous

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:42 AM

I think that they have the technology to search the net at all times
but I think that there computers look for keywords to be used in
succession. I wont say them as I do not want the FBI at my door. lol
But I do believe there are people who's job it is to post on forms "anti
government ones" and relay info to higher ups.

Posted Image

#36    Mind_Freak

Mind_Freak

Supreme Reptilian Overlord

• 2,321 posts

• When one starts to question the very nature of reality, the mind is truly working.

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:30 PM

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB!!!!!!!!
If that didn't get their attention, I don't know what will... grin2.gif

Mind Freak has spoken!

------------

#37    Pumpkin_Blythe

Pumpkin_Blythe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• I'm very good at integral and differential calculus,
    I know the scientific names of beings animalculous

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

very nice, I always wanted to get a sopena,

Posted Image

#38    scoobysnack

scoobysnack

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• Ancient Craft Masonry motto: Ordo ab Chao (Order out of Chaos)

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:34 PM

I think it seems highly unlikely that the government could do this, it seems a little too farfetched.  Plus they would be able to stop the majority of domestic terrorism and criminal acts.

Right, that's why most of the major terrorist attacks are done by intelegance agencies in our own government and then blamed on a group they want to demonize.

I wish I was the leader of some of the skeptics in this board.  I would lie to them all the time, and being gullable as they are and trusting of there government, I would have so much fun being a dictator.  I would tell them that black is white, and blue is red.  Then I would say who do you believe, your infalable government or your lying eyes.  Some of the boot lickers would say they believe the government no matter what.  You know who you are.

Like it or not, Scoobysnack is back in the house.

He who molds opinion is greater than he who enacts laws.
--President Abraham Lincoln

“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.”
-- Harry Truman

#39    Mind_Freak

Mind_Freak

Supreme Reptilian Overlord

• 2,321 posts

• When one starts to question the very nature of reality, the mind is truly working.

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:38 PM

Right, that's why most of the major terrorist attacks are done by intelegance agencies in our own government and then blamed on a group they want to demonize.

I wish I was the leader of some of the skeptics in this board.  I would lie to them all the time, and being gullable as they are and trusting of there government, I would have so much fun being a dictator.  I would tell them that black is white, and blue is red.  Then I would say who do you believe, your infalable government or your lying eyes.  Some of the boot lickers would say they believe the government no matter what.  You know who you are.

When did you leave the house? huh?
I don't like the gov't either!

Mind Freak has spoken!

------------

#40    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,535 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:53 PM

Hmmm...monitors the thread ph34r.gif

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#41    scoobysnack

scoobysnack

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• Ancient Craft Masonry motto: Ordo ab Chao (Order out of Chaos)

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:08 AM

When did you leave the house? huh?
I don't like the gov't either!
Mind Freak has spoken!

I got banned for 30 days.  This is my first day I'm allowed to post on the board.  The conspiracy section will get interesting once again.  Prepare yourselves for the great awakening.

Pumpkin_Blythe, that is the funniest and sickest avatar I have seen yet.  I don't know what to think of it.  If I say more, I risk getting banned again.

user posted image

He who molds opinion is greater than he who enacts laws.
--President Abraham Lincoln

“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.”
-- Harry Truman

#42    Nirwana

Nirwana

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

This is like the food chain, they monitor us, some aliens monitor them and us and God monitors everything.. I think so, I can't think much beyond God.

#43    Dr_Strangelove

Dr_Strangelove

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• "History is the lie most commonly agreed upon" Napoleon

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting" Curtis LeMay

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:17 AM

Interesting discussion. About eight years ago I worked in the part of Qwest Communications that handled wire-tap orders for law enforcement. I was one of the order writers, and SDC for you Telco types, that wrote the actual service order for the taps. It was good business for the company in some ways because the actual 'taps' were relatively easily installed and removed; generally we only had them in for a few days and we got to bill the locals or the Feds for a whole month.

Now its my understanding that the Feds don't need the traditional wire-taps anymore. They have nifty technologies like 'Carnivore' and 'Magic Lantern'. I read somewhere that the only problem with 'Carnivore' was that it captured so much information that it was difficult for the FBI to sift through it all.

Now 'Magic Lantern' is a lot more spooky in some ways. It is apparently a sort of keystroke capture device. Since it captures all the users keystrokes as they type them, before a computer encrypts them, it effectively defeats a lot of security devices. The real mystery there has been how they get 'Magic Lantern' on your computer. I did hear that they have to get physical access to the targetted computer but I've also heard that they created a worm that allows the program to be migrated through E-mail.

#44    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 25 November 2005 - 04:47 PM

Good to see you back. I never agree with you on anythign, but you do keep it interesting. grin2.gif Now, you are not calling all of us sceptics bootlickers are you?? devil.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#45    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:47 PM

I believe sooner or later they will devise something to moniter all systems.

One of our ministers wants all UK citizens to have thier dna on file.

For what purpose?

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users