Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Funi's theory

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:04 PM

This is my theory, which is absolutely mine!!!

We are a hybrid between alien species and primates. That's why we can't understand the nature and we destroy our planet.

Also, which is a bit more fantastic...the aliens killed the dinos with a meteorite just to make people evolve faster and without any obstacles.

Let me see what do you think of my theory and myself.

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#2    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:07 PM

It's seems that soooooo many people hate me.

C'mon guys! Who thinks it's a good theory and who doesn't. We can develop it!

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#3    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:08 PM

How is this your theory??
I've heard this before so many times.

Posted Image

#4    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

How is this your theory??
I've heard this before so many times.

Show no envy original.gif Does the one you've heard exclude evolution? Does the one you've heard include the dinosaur extinction ?  thumbsup.gif  Funi's theory it is!

Funi's Blog!

#5    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:15 PM

Show no envy original.gif Does the one you've heard exclude evolution? Does the one you've heard include the dinosaur extinction ?  thumbsup.gif  Funi's theory it is!

I'm hardly envious given that a theory would have to have scientific basis and show data. There are so many versions of this, and yes, several "theories" (if you should even call them that) include the extinction of dinosaurs by alien scientists, exclude evolution, etc. The list goes on and on.
I'm not saying you're incorrect, I'm just saying that this is hardly original.

Edited by Yelekiah, 08 October 2005 - 02:16 PM.

Posted Image

#6    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:19 PM

You just hate me  w00t.gif  I just wanted to see how many of you support me. I don't want to know how many of you oppose my infinite mind original.gif

Funi's Blog!

#7    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:21 PM

I don't hate you, just don't say it's your theory. And believe me, quite a few will support you, but not your "infinite mind" given that this idea doesn't stem from it.

Posted Image

#8    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:24 PM

I don't hate you, just don't say it's your theory. And believe me, quite a few will support you, but not your "infinite mind" given that this idea doesn't stem from it.

Do you support it or not? That's the point of the topic.

Funi's Blog!

#9    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:26 PM

I like your idea, however, I'd like you to post some links, or some form of evidence. Especially about the aliens killing dinosaurs with a meteorite. After that, you'll have my full support. Don't let me stop you, I like your thinking actually.

Posted Image

#10    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:40 PM

I have to say it is ridiculous, because these same "aliens" would have had the technology to divert a meteor to kill the dinos, then waited 60 odd million years for humans to evolve?  How could they have still known there wouldn't be serious mammalian predators to wipe out humans as easily as the dinosaurs could have.  A super advanced space traveling civilization could have gentically, or biologically destroyed the dinosaurs with their advanced technology without the risk of destroying all life on earth with a cataclysmic meteor impact.  Or for that matter, they could have behavior-modified the the dangerous dinos to actually serve rather than harm the human race.  A civilzation capable of flying here would have unimaginable technology making the idea of sending a meteor that could have possibly wiped all life off earth totally unbelievable.  And what was the whole point?  Create a lifeform that is destroying the planet?  Why?  Any intelligent alien would be happier to visit a pristine "dinosaur planet" than this garbage heap mankind has created.
This is hardly a new idea but often "God" diverts the meteor in these scenarios instead of "the aliens".

Edited by draconic chronicler, 08 October 2005 - 02:48 PM.

#11    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:50 PM

So we cross out "meteorite" so the story goes : "The aliens killed the dinos to make people evolve faster and without any obstacles."
See what I'm talking about? We're developing the theory!  thumbsup.gif  Good job draconic!

Edited by Funi, 08 October 2005 - 02:52 PM.

Funi's Blog!

#12    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:51 PM

LMAO!
So, in your "theory" what did the aliens kill the dinosaurs with?

Posted Image

#13    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

LMAO!
So, in your "theory" what did the aliens kill the dinosaurs with?

Some chemicals, some weapons, something. I expect you guys to give ideas.

Funi's Blog!

#14    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:57 PM

Show no envy???
I'm sure many can come up with a much more brilliant theory. Now onto the missing link...Why can't we find it? Why are there "imperfections" in our DNA...Does this suggest that we have been altered by a more advanced alien species?
Until we find the missing link, perhaps we'll never truly know.
^There I hoped that helped. But the "theory" is still weak...

Posted Image

#15    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:07 PM

Now, do you believe the aliens made the dinosaurs or do you believe they were here before the aliens supposedly came to earth?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users