Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Movement to impeach George W. Bush

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:11 PM

Thankyou. If they couldn't impeach a idiot like Clinton, then Bush is going nowhere. Don't worry 2 years will fly by. A democrat still won't win next time. They aren't  strong enough when it comes to dealing with terrorism.

clinton WAS impeached.  bush could likely be impeached also.  remember being impeached does not mean you are kicked out of the presidency.  it just means that charges were brought against you and a hearing will be held.  remember when clinton was impeached and a hearing was held?

bush should be impeached and kicked out of the presidency.  dick cheney should be there right along with him, including condoleeza rice, donald rumsfeld and others.

Edited by I am me, 10 October 2005 - 07:12 PM.

#17    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:13 PM

Whatever.Every presidency has had problems. I guess they should have all been impeached.

Edited by ericraven2003, 10 October 2005 - 07:13 PM.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#18    I am me

I am me

Psychic Spy

• 1,115 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:34 PM

Whatever.Every presidency has had problems. I guess they should have all been impeached.

if they break the law or go against the constitution, then yes they should be.

#19    Phobes

Phobes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:00 PM

Impeachment is a means to remove an elected official from office that has done something illegal - like Clinton.  There was proof that he lied under oath. Just because you do not agree with Bush's policy/actions, does not mean he should be impeached.  Where is your proof that he did something illegal??  

As for the claim that he mislead the people about the WMD, it was stated by BILL CLINTON, the UNITED NATIONS, and JOHN KERRY that they believed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.  Bill Clinton said it before Bush was even in the White House.
Bush got the same intel fron the CIA as Clinton and Congress.  Even though it looks like there were no WMD, it is not accurate to say that Bush lied.  

#20    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:51 PM

*coughs* Clinton wasn't impeached...

Doubt Bush will be either. But once can always hope and dream...

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#21    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

Clinton was impeached... 2 counts, grand jury perjury and obstruction of justice.  Kate Moss is going to jail for grand jury perjury?  She's no Clinton..

Second pres in history to be impeached by the house.  I'd like him tried for treason and hanged.

The "allegations" made against Bush are what I said the were before. Poopy.  That's the only word that describes them accurately.  Not sure they're even worth an ounce of that.  To believe these, and have that mindset to believe them with all that's going on, you'd have to believe Clinton never got impeached or, man-made gloabal warming is true, or something irrationally absurd like that...

#22    Phobes

Phobes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:20 PM

SilverCouger, don't you check your facts before you post??  Some people have such a hatered for Bush that it blinds them from reality.  Bush has done nothing illegal, and no one has provided any credible evidence to prove otherwise.

#23    Nadal

Nadal

Das Laufende Kaninchen

• 1,295 posts

• To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.--Buddha

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:25 PM

Quote "Done nothing illegal" is also a opinion biased by lack of evidence on your part. See...I've peered through your comment and revealed the ignorance of your post on ignorance.

Posted Image

#24    Phobes

Phobes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:36 PM

The statement that Bush has not done anything illegal is a fact.  Where is your evidence that he has??  So I could accuse you of illegal activity even though I have absolutely no proof?  Aren't people innocent until proven guilty?  

Indictments are handed down when there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime.  It is ridiculous to accuse someone of something  and gather the evidence after the fact.

#25    StalingradK

StalingradK

Psychic Spy

• 1,716 posts

• We happy few, we band of brothers/
    For he that sheds his blood with me this day/
    Shall be my brother
    -Shakespeare; Henry V

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:46 PM

he means illegal by unjust :/

Get in the Puma!!!

#26    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:50 PM

SilverCouger, don't you check your facts before you post??  Some people have such a hatered for Bush that it blinds them from reality.  Bush has done nothing illegal, and no one has provided any credible evidence to prove otherwise.

Aside from the clinton thing (and if he was impeached, why did he finish out the years left to his term? If you're impeached.. you're out on your arsh... he wasn't. He served right up untill Bush took office. So hey.. people who hate Clinton says he's impeached. Those of us who do like him.. *shrugs*)  Where in this thread do you see me giving reasons as to why I dislike Bush?

I know it's pointless argueing with people who think Bush is the best thing since sliced bread.  So I just say one can only hope he's impeached, and leave it at that.  Yeah, I've my reasons... and no one who favors the guy will think on why.. just snap up and try to discredit my reasons.  *shrugs*  

You say some people hate him it blinds them...  well some people favor him so much it blinds them also.  whatever...  Like him, hate him, I don't care.  I hate him. Life goes on.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#27    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:05 PM

He won't be impeached. God, the left just keeps trying, but I guess that's the way politik-ing is.  grin2.gif

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#28    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

Propaganda Advertisement Exec. of the NWO

• 3,324 posts

• Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and MAKE it drink!

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:30 PM

yeah it is pretty funny to watch the liberal's running around kicking and screaming. laugh.gif

The Official 13th Degree of The Steel Circle
Posted Image
May intelligence, rationale, and logic be with you!

Uwe Boll spelled backwards is Satan.

STOP UWE BOLL! BUTCHER OF GAMES!

Proud member of The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy!

#29    Master geek

Master geek

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• No matter what you do, no matter how much..... you'll never find the Master............. the Master Geek!!!

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:19 PM

What about Regan he was a good Pres original.gif

MASTER GEEK[b]

#30    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:35 PM

Regan was good.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users