Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Liebau Mystery Creature

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2003 - 02:02 AM

its a possum  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif heh
biggrin.gif                                                

#32    shorty

shorty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• homicidal

Posted 10 February 2003 - 12:02 AM

i saw it's a possome, i mean thoughs things are mean, and they do have pointy teethtrust me that's a possume

rememder i'm shorty!!user posted image                                                

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac By Jhonen Vasquez

#33    Guest_E.John_*

Guest_E.John_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2003 - 07:19 PM

cool.gif   Hello all:

Since I don't know where this "brave young hunter" resides, I can only make an educated guess. The strange thing is that I had somewhat of a freightened reaction when I saw a similar creature in my Virginia backyard (in 1996) walking on top of my fence! Being originally from N.Y., I'm not unaccoustomed to large "city/sewer" rats, but this big teethed animal, I hear, is sometimes very nasty (an can leave quite a bit of damage on a adult human).
   It is a Virginia Opossum. You can tell by it's snout facial area which is always white, it's very porcupinish body hair and it's very long and fat (usually whitish) tail. I've seen sizes range from a big tabby cat up to a medium to larger sized dog. They can get very puffy round with what they eat (I saw a male/female pair that look like they swallowed watermelons whole) and can run like the dickens.
   I'm not really fond of animal killing, but this one is definetly NOT one of my favorites![B]                                                

#34    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 01:57 AM

Crazy little kid..... probably wants some attention.... BUT SHOOTING AN OPOSSUM?!?!?!?!?! WHAT WAS HE THINKING??? IT WAS PROBABLY LOOKING FOR SOME FOOD!!!!!!

What was this kid thinking.... "hey, a helpless animal...... lets shoot it for FUN!!!!!"

Whoever posted this picture, plz e-mail the kid back saying its an opossum.....
biggrin.gif                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#35    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 26 February 2003 - 06:10 AM

Poor kid, all he has to play with is roadkill, and his parents don't have the heart to tell him he'll be in fifth grade again.                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#36    siouxfan

siouxfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 09:51 PM

How terrifying a low forehead kid with a wepon shooting at things indiscriminately.  Shouldn't he be on the roof of a high school or a McDonalds or something?
No expert but it looks like a possum or something.  I hope its relatives track him down and eat him in his sleep.                                                  

#37    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 10:32 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#38    Guest_Tinni Indian_*

Guest_Tinni Indian_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2003 - 12:05 AM

so finally u killed the poor chap....human instincts!!! mad.gif
now it wont make any difference what ever it was... sad.gif                                                  

#39    Guest_Brittany_*

Guest_Brittany_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2003 - 07:58 PM

BORING...... um like come on you could hardley even see the  animal that kid shot! and the kid is like the one that stands out we arnt here to see a kid!!! laugh.gif                                                  

#40    Guest_Guest_Seluron Nemesis_*

Guest_Guest_Seluron Nemesis_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 09:00 AM

If hes shooting possums, he should go get a bigger gun. Pellet guns are no fun. If it were me, id have out the good old .357 mag. Add ballistic bullets and you're ready to roll. Go get another one kid                                                  

#41    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 10 May 2003 - 03:15 AM

Wow, he shot a rat. sleep.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#42    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 09:35 AM

Okay, I love this one.   Only because I find it funny that Farmer John and his sonny boy Billy Bob doesnt know what an opposum looks like........come on...are you serious?  They are EVERYWHERE, and that crappy photo is still clear enough to tell if you ask me.
                                                           Mandy blink.gif                                                      

#43    lowriderlover2006

lowriderlover2006

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 05:01 PM

here in North Carolina we and more often virginia (Southern) we have rats that big they are called wolf rats and they look like a grey opposum w00t.gif                                                      

#44    lowriderlover2006

lowriderlover2006

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 05:06 PM

does any one Know of any thing strange in north carolina aleins Etc Gov underground bases besides brown mtn E mail me please one_cody1@hotmail                                                      

#45    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 09:50 AM

that's an opossum, li'l buddy. they have long, pointy, carniverous teeth, and an opossum-looking body. and everything else on them kinds looks... possum-ish.  rolleyes.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users