Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

What I find particularly funny is that people actually get angry at Illegal Immigrants! So very stupid.

If you were from a poor country, maybe there was war or militias or religious problems, maybe none at all, but you heard that in the USA you would stand a better chance of getting a decent life, you may well go, you have nothing to lose.

Put yourself in the place of illegal immigrants, they are not bad people. Many of us would do exactly the same given the opportunity, why ever not? Why should you care about what people thought of you? About if people wanted you there or not? There would be a chance of a better life.

So fair enough, look after your own or whatever. But it is absolute absurdity to actually get angry at the illegal immigrants themselves. Get angry at border control, not the people.

I am not saying any of you were doing this, I am just saying what I think.

Forum Boy

#32    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:10 PM

You take the words from my mind Mr. Ed. I want to see what a lot of these people will d in the same situation than these illegal inmigrants.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#33    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:57 PM

Mr. Ed using your logic then... instead of getting mad at the child rapist... I should get mad at the police for not stopping him right away. What the hell kind of sense is that? They are CRIMINALS. Criminals are people who willing break the laws of society. Perhaps you don't get that? They are the ones doing all the damage, not border patrol. Yes, I can get mad at Bush and such for not doing more but the bottom line is... illegal filth are the criminals in which the action starts. Not the border patrol or the elected officals. thumbsup.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#34    XNavyGunner

XNavyGunner

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:36 AM

What I find particularly funny is that people actually get angry at Illegal Immigrants! So very stupid.

If you were from a poor country, maybe there was war or militias or religious problems, maybe none at all, but you heard that in the USA you would stand a better chance of getting a decent life, you may well go, you have nothing to lose.

Put yourself in the place of illegal immigrants, they are not bad people. Many of us would do exactly the same given the opportunity, why ever not? Why should you care about what people thought of you? About if people wanted you there or not? There would be a chance of a better life.

So fair enough, look after your own or whatever. But it is absolute absurdity to actually get angry at the illegal immigrants themselves. Get angry at border control, not the people.

I am not saying any of you were doing this, I am just saying what I think.

Nice logic, blame the victim not the criminal. Good one. I do however also blame those who hire them. The government needs to heavily penalize the ones who hire them.

Posted Image

Giggedy Giggedy Goo!!!!

#35    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:48 AM

You guys against this are somewhat doing exactly what you've yelled at me for.  Which is amusing in a way.  You're lumping every imigrent together as criminals.. even those who come here to try and build a better life and hopefully work towards becomming legalized citizens.
(kinda like how some of you accused me of lumping all people together as animal killers who deserve to be smacked back)

And where is your compassion? What you were trying to show for those poor humans killed by some animal or another? Here you're saying that you're only looking out for your own... yet there you were weeping over killed people.

*shakes her head* Humanitarians you lot ain't.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#36    XNavyGunner

XNavyGunner

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:38 AM

I have nothing against LEGAL immigrants. As long as they follow the law no prob. And you're right a humanitarian I'm not. I'm a realist.

Posted Image

Giggedy Giggedy Goo!!!!

#37    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:52 AM

No, you just have a very short-sight nationalistic point of view. Why not attack the reasons that causes this people to go to the USA? Why not track all the "coyotes", and maybe make, no easier, but more factible, the nationalization of people in the USA. In fact, its the same vie circle that drugs. You attack the junkies and the drug, but no the supliers, or the reasons to consume.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#38    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:23 AM

You guys against this are somewhat doing exactly what you've yelled at me for.  Which is amusing in a way.  You're lumping every imigrent together as criminals.. even those who come here to try and build a better life and hopefully work towards becomming legalized citizens.
(kinda like how some of you accused me of lumping all people together as animal killers who deserve to be smacked back)

And where is your compassion? What you were trying to show for those poor humans killed by some animal or another? Here you're saying that you're only looking out for your own... yet there you were weeping over killed people.

*shakes her head* Humanitarians you lot ain't.

All illegal immigrants are criminals. Hence the reason they are called ILLEGAL immigrants. thumbsup.gif

Compassion... they can come here legally. yes.gif When it brings all of us down for a few filthy criminals... that's just not right.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#39    XNavyGunner

XNavyGunner

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 03:13 AM

No, you just have a very short-sight nationalistic point of view. Why not attack the reasons that causes this people to go to the USA? Why not track all the "coyotes", and maybe make, no easier, but more factible, the nationalization of people in the USA. In fact, its the same vie circle that drugs. You attack the junkies and the drug, but no the supliers, or the reasons to consume.

Nationalistic? Maybe. But conditions in other cuntries are not our responibility. And if protecting my country's sovereignty and borders is nationalistic then I am with no qualms.

Posted Image

Giggedy Giggedy Goo!!!!

#40    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:02 PM

Mr. Ed using your logic then... instead of getting mad at the child rapist... I should get mad at the police for not stopping him right away. What the hell kind of sense is that? They are CRIMINALS. Criminals are people who willing break the laws of society. Perhaps you don't get that? They are the ones doing all the damage, not border patrol. Yes, I can get mad at Bush and such for not doing more but the bottom line is... illegal filth are the criminals in which the action starts. Not the border patrol or the elected officals. thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Man kratos, your logic really cracks me up. You cannot compare an illegal immigrants actions to a child rapist. To do so is completely ridiculous.
Illegal immigrants in the context of this discussion, do not go out and rape little children. They go to a country, illegally, for the wish of a better life. Their intentions are completely positive and they are not out to get anyone.
A child rapist on the other hand is a sadistic human being who goes out of their way to ruin a childs life for their own pleasure.

Nice logic kratos.

I don't think you understood my post, judging from the several lines after the rapist thing, you have spouted off.

Edited by Mr Ed, 14 October 2005 - 02:02 PM.

Forum Boy

#41    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:07 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif Man kratos, your logic really cracks me up. You cannot compare an illegal immigrants actions to a child rapist. To do so is completely ridiculous.
Illegal immigrants in the context of this discussion, do not go out and rape little children. They go to a country, illegally, for the wish of a better life. Their intentions are completely positive and they are not out to get anyone.
A child rapist on the other hand is a sadistic human being who goes out of their way to ruin a childs life for their own pleasure.

Nice logic kratos.

I don't think you understood my post, judging from the several lines after the rapist thing, you have spouted off.

I was actually comparing both situations where you are blaming the victims instead of the criminals themselves.

You blame border patrol and such but... once you get down to it we wouldn't need them if there wasn't illegal immigrants. Do you see that illegal = criminals?

You didn't understand my post.  thumbsup.gif

#42    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:11 PM

You blame border patrol and such but... once you get down to it we wouldn't need them if there wasn't illegal immigrants. Do you see that illegal = criminals?

No, silly! I wasn't blaming border control! I said people who blame illegal immigrants should blame border control. Read more carefully if you are going to respond to a post I make please. Otherwise it just wastes time when minor details like this have to be cleared up.

You didn't understand my post.

I only read the first two lines of your post, it set the general tone. No need to read any more regurgitated media.  thumbsup.gif

Forum Boy

#43    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:14 PM

No, silly! I wasn't blaming border control! I said people who blame illegal immigrants should blame border control. Read more carefully if you are going to respond to a post I make please. Otherwise it just wastes time when minor details like this have to be cleared up.

So... your telling me... I should solely blame the hard working men and women of border patrol because some illegal filth are breaking the law? It starts all on the illegal filth... not at border patrol. Without the criminal, there is no crime to look at.

#44    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:17 PM

I am telling you that there is no point getting angry at illegal immigrants as if you were in their position you would probably do the same thing, I know I would probably do so. A chance of a better life!

Therefore, if you want to get angry at anyone, get angry at the people who let them in.

Forum Boy

#45    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:22 PM

I am telling you that there is no point getting angry at illegal immigrants as if you were in their position you would probably do the same thing, I know I would probably do so. A chance of a better life!

Therefore, if you want to get angry at anyone, get angry at the people who let them in.

So can I get angry then at the serial killer that kills for pleasure... because all he wants is pleasure? Surely, you would do the same thing in your position? Right? blink.gif

Again... you are blaming the victims instead of the criminals.

border patrol = victims (as all Americans and Legal Immigrants are)

Illegal Immigrants = Criminals

Sure, we could do more for our borders... a lot more but it all starts with the illegal immigrant commiting the crimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users