Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost in Cemetery Filmed

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31    beast_boy

beast_boy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• and just how many of these "magic beans" did you eat? o_O

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:40 PM

does that picture not show eyes of a human being illuminated by an infra red camera?

it does. but at the distance she was and all that why would her eyes be even brighter and stuff? secondly i wanna see the part with the scream x_x

*to the tune of iron man* i am ice cream man.. running over fat kids in my van... when i ring the bell... all the little fat kids run like hell... O_O O_o o_o ._o ._. <backing up
Posted Image

NO! NO! BAD! NO! STUPID MONKEY! NO!!

is that a ufo? that's a bird.  oh. is THAT a ufo? that's bigfoot. aww damn.

#32    (31oha2a121)

(31oha2a121)

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

• (SNICKT) Mess with me, and I'll re-arrange your windpipe Bub.

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:35 AM

beast_boy were done with that argument so let it go its only going to slow the topic down, as for the scream you he her scream right at the end as hes running off. wether thats added in or not i dont know.

#33    Robstar

Robstar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:28 PM

I saw the movie..it's creepy w00t.gif
First of all i think it's a set up,why would he go there at night and with the camera?
and he started running when he saw the face of that girl....if that was me i was certainly going in to shock get paralised and maybe faint...but thats just me hmm.gif

#34    Tone

Tone

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:06 PM

A lot of people go to cemetaries at night with cameras, hoping to catch something.

I wanna see the un edited version... without the sound effects, etc~

The video is kinda creepy, but only those that were there that night know if it was real or not.

#35    (31oha2a121)

(31oha2a121)

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

technically its not been edited. the only areas that are added are sound effects and to my knowledge theres only one place they put that to highten the tension, and that was when the girl looked up.

#36    Tone

Tone

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:26 PM

Yeah I know but I dunno about the rest of you, but when I first saw it the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the sound effect put in was "Fake."

#37    (31oha2a121)

(31oha2a121)

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

yeah me too, but watch it a few more times. of course you can find actors bu that guy looked like hed soiled himslef. and the way he reacted, by calling out his friends names. all waht  i would do. ive got some spftware that can perjaps enhance some stuff ill keep it posted.

#38    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

As I said in some other topic...if it was fake, they'd show more of the "ghost" not only the guy's face. In this flick there's only about 5 seconds of "ghost" footage which would be different if the whole stuff was acted. Anyway I still don't think it's real, but it's helluva good!

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#39    Tone

Tone

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:17 PM

Yeah exactly.

It's still creepy non-the-less.

I'll have to watch it again when I get home, but I also thought it didn't really look like a little girl, but more like a shriveled up, short, old lady... I'll check again when I get home.

#40    fallingalien

fallingalien

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

• UFOs are underneath the Solar Tide

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

no. the topic is to debate wether it is real or not, this links into it. dont make assumptions.

i gave it a good look again. its interesting, this could be real, if you notice his eyes dont glow up in the nightvision, as our pupils do not take light in as well as animals, however the ghosts reflects the nightvision much like cats do when you see thyere eyes in the dark. thats very unnatural. i think this may be real after all.

um, if you watch the show big brother their eyes light up woth a glow in them, the people do reflect it some how.

Getting banner

#41    MartSmith

MartSmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:56 PM

Continuing the debate  from previous posts, I found this video of a 'supposed' ghoul while I was randomly searching around.  Just wondered what everyone thought??

http://www.wimp.com/cemetary/

*note spooky music and well placed sound effects- all adds to the scare!

I'm not sure myself, could just be a random woman doing a bit of late-night 'visiting the grave of  dear uncle Larry', but who knows.  Freaked the guy out tho!

bottoms!

#42    beast_boy

beast_boy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• and just how many of these "magic beans" did you eat? o_O

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:59 PM

there's already a topic about this ('topic closed' please?)

*to the tune of iron man* i am ice cream man.. running over fat kids in my van... when i ring the bell... all the little fat kids run like hell... O_O O_o o_o ._o ._. <backing up
Posted Image

NO! NO! BAD! NO! STUPID MONKEY! NO!!

is that a ufo? that's a bird.  oh. is THAT a ufo? that's bigfoot. aww damn.

#43    MartSmith

MartSmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:11 PM

oh, ok - well with there being 2929 topics and me being a new member, I didn't happen to know that!  any ideas where I could find it to read through??

thanks,

bottoms!

#44    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:25 PM

Man
this video does my head in because my screen is too black and i cant see anything clearly...the same happens with photo's but i can brighten them in edit.Anyone know how to lighten the screen ?
Thanks

#45    Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

I think the sound effect show us clearly that it's a fake or at least the "original" flick was modified. If it is, indeed, real they should left the original unchanged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users