Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How Good Is Your Faith?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#31    psicohunter

psicohunter

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• "death is but a door
    time is but a window
    i'll be back"

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:07 PM

it does't matter if it's good to me or not if it makes other people's lives happer with out spreding bigitry then it's a good thing................................... but some do so

#32    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

So good it makes me want to do a backflip while picking my nose. And yours?

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

#33    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,714 posts

• The giving of love is an education in itself.
    ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:41 PM

to not be enslaved by a religous beleif structure is very comforting, Terror is only for those who are so SURE of everything. namste Sheri

#34    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

• "I AM"! The Injector of Hope and Wisdom for this World!
    (Peace [in wisdom] be on earth and among all creatures)!

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:34 AM

:Hello Dear.

I am posting this new forum, to discover in what ways you and your religion are preparing for the return of Jesus Christ, and all the other past Prophets as stated in the Bibles, when we are ready to accept them.

Do you believe that this event will happen?

If you believe this will happen, how do you think they will come back to Earth?

What do you think would stop this event?

What must we do to prepare for the arrival, to make us ready to accept them?

Do you believe your bible?

I am interested in reading your comments.

grin2.gif

What a let down!

I put up this posting five day's ago now, and I have only had two and a half comments which deserve some merit as to your preperations for the arrivals of the prophets.

Do you not believe your scriptures?    blink.gif

I would like to know what you are doing to prepare for the return of all the past prophets, as stated in the Bibles. I used to be catholic baptised, and I would like to hear what you catholics are doing to prepare for this event  yes.gif

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 24 October 2005 - 11:09 AM.

Whether you believe you can or you can't, you're right!                      
www.cropcirclemessages.org Free Download's From 28/12/2005!

"Every one carves their own destiny!" Well unto those who understand this and act accordingly!

Make 2006 your greatest year ever, by developing the"I AM" within Yourself!

#35    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 11:18 AM

[quote name='captainx32' date='Oct 24 2005, 12:31 AM' post='899532']
Well Mrs. Doubtfire My name is Zeeshan , Muslim, age: 14
Well According to Our Religion Following are the Signs of Doomsday or Judgement Day
This is a brief summary of the signs of the Day of Judgement. There are many books, articles, cassettes, etc., which discuss these in greater detail. These Signs are roughly listed in a chronological order, although this order is not necessarily precise, especially for those to happen in the future.

Hello Zeeshan and thank you for your wonderfull reply dear. I really appreciate the effort you have put into giving me some answers as to your cultivated beliefs. I wish you and those around you kindness and happyness for the rest of your days, and may your Allah look kindly on you  dear.

Attached Files

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 25 October 2005 - 06:24 AM.

"Every one carves their own destiny!" Well unto those who understand this and act accordingly!

#36    Mythra

Mythra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:02 PM

Do you not believe your scriptures?

Yes, I do.  Through the secret scriptures given by Lord Mithra to the true believers and the Avesta and Pahlavi, we have all the secrets of the world, past, present, and future revealed to us.  Thus through the grace of Lord Mithra we are prepared for the End Times.

I would like to know what you are doing to prepare for the return of all the past prophets, as stated in the Bibles. I used to be catholic baptised, and I would like to hear what you catholics are doing to prepare for this event

I am assuming that this foolishness come from the copy cat religion of the Jesus.  We do not await the return of long dead personages, but instead await the promised End Times and the cleansing of the world by fire.  Lord Mithra will call all the faithful to his side and then the fire cleansing of the End Times will burn away all the evil of those sinners on earth and in Hell, allowing them to join us in Heaven with Lord Mithra and his father Ahura Mazda for all eternity.  Why would we want to prepare for such a ridiculous thing as the return to this evil earth of long dead peoples?  Dear me, that is a disgusting idea!

Through the grace of our Lord Mithra do we recieve salvation and life eternal.  

#37    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:33 PM

Yes, I do.  Through the secret scriptures given by Lord Mithra to the true believers and the Avesta and Pahlavi, we have all the secrets of the world, past, present, and future revealed to us.  Thus through the grace of Lord Mithra we are prepared for the End Times.

Thank you Mythra for your reply! I cant say that I know of your religion, but I respect you for it all the same. Could you inform me where I could find further readings to your followed teachings?

Kindness and best regard's to you and those around you.    yes.gif

#38    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure where the post is, I think it's on the "God's many sins" topic on one of the last few pages, but Saucy cleared that one up.

Actually, Saucy didn't clear it up - check my 19 Oct 12:22 post, which shows by the very words of the NT that Jesus meant the generation standing there then!  Saucy has never responded!  yes.gif

Our earth is degenerate in these latter days.  There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end.  Bribery and corruption are common,   Children no longer obey their parents.  Every man wants to write a book, and the end of the world evidently is approaching.
                    Assyrian tablet circa 2800 BCE

#39    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

I seriously question faith itself.  Let's imagine that you are wearing a red shirt or blouse.  You know it is red.  You do not need faith that it is red.  The only time we need faith is when we have doubts.  If God is an absolute truth, there is no need for faith.  If we believe totally the tales of Jesus and the resurrection and the second coming, faith is not a factor.

Personally, I do not call upon faith for anything.  I am a severe Bible critic but faith is an invention of the early church fathers to avoid answering the unanswerable questions concerning the New Testament.

#40    Zeeshan - (Twisted!)

Zeeshan - (Twisted!)

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

• Who Will Guard The Guards?

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:43 PM

Thank You Mrs. Doubtfire for appreciating my Reply here i will be soon posting some interesting Topix in this Forum so do take part in them if u wanna reply me Message me Privately...

Zeeshan ahmed
Pakistan

Posted Image
Thanks to The_Scorpion
“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.” ~Oscar Wilde
www.iamzeeshan.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/ImZeesh

#41    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

Actually, Saucy didn't clear it up - check my 19 Oct 12:22 post, which shows by the very words of the NT that Jesus meant the generation standing there then!  Saucy has never responded!  yes.gif

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/thisgen.html

Are you a cynic?

#42    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:44 PM

Mark
9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Matthew
16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke
9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

There are three “witnesses” to what he said and notice it is not in future tense, but rather in present tense!  Your little website did not address these verses.  As I said, false prophet with a penalty of stoning to death.   yes.gif

Our earth is degenerate in these latter days.  There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end.  Bribery and corruption are common,   Children no longer obey their parents.  Every man wants to write a book, and the end of the world evidently is approaching.
                    Assyrian tablet circa 2800 BCE

#43    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:49 PM

What you just underlined still does not proove anything. Read the link I supplied it explains it well.

Are you a cynic?

#44    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 11:02 PM

[quote name='captainx32' date='Oct 24 2005, 12:31 AM' post='899532']
Well Mrs. Doubtfire My name is Zeeshan , Muslim, age: 14

Oooooooh! I forgot to ask you last time Deeeeear, is  Zeeshan a'n Irish name?    blink.gif

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 25 October 2005 - 05:50 AM.

#45    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:14 AM

Thank You Mrs. Doubtfire for appreciating my Reply here i will be soon posting some interesting Topix in this Forum so do take part in them if u wanna reply me Message me Privately...

Zeeshan ahmed
Pakistan

Ohhhhhhh! No no deeeear. Unlike some people on these forums, I like to keep it in the eyes of everyone to seeeeeee.

You seeeeee deeeeeear, there are some on these forums which would wish to discredit me if I was seen to be talking to a 14 year old girl behind the scenes. Would you have any idea as to whom I may be thinking of deeeeear?  thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users