Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Some sad, Yet happy news...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Yona

Yona

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

• -WITTY PHRASE GOES HERE-

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

Yona...good luck sweetie...you are growing up too quick...I remember it like it was yesturday when you were a little newbie...and now you are off to boot camp:cry: ...so proud of you hun. yes.gif  wub.gif

Lol, that is prety funny, because I can remember when I was just a lil' ole newbie, just trying out the site and meeting new people. I remember the first ever topic I started too. It was titled "different theories of time travel" and I found this site because I was doing a paper about time travel. Well, I go take my physical on the 3rd, I hope I pass!

I am a proud Purple Midget Samurai
Andya Wakka Dowda roada in khandahar.
Defender of squirrels
I like pie.

Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun
Ahoy-hoy!

#32    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:44 PM

Well, good luck and be careful, lad! Don't forget to check in with us whenever you get a chance. yes.gif

Nothing to see here.

#33    XSAS_Daughter

XSAS_Daughter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:16 PM

I hope you enjoy it.

Posted Image

#34    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:43 AM

Good luck Yona. I wish you all the best for the future and hope you achieve everything you set out to achieve.

#35    Yona

Yona

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

• -WITTY PHRASE GOES HERE-

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:50 PM

Here is something interesting I found on a site titled :Local Coast Guard Unit to Host Iraqi Officials:

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Eight Iraqi government officials will be visiting U.S. Coast Guard Sector Jacksonville tomorrow as part of the U.S. Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program to learn about Coast Guard operations in homeland security and border control.

The Iraqi visitors all hold positions within the Iraqi government that relate to border security, homeland security or law enforcement and will talk with Jacksonville Coast Guard officials about methods the Coast Guard uses to maintain border security, prevent terrorist attacks and stifle smuggling attempts on the waters of the United States.

The U.S. Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program is designed to build mutual understanding between the U.S. and other countries through carefully designed visits that reflect the participants’ professional interests and support U.S. foreign goals. All participants, which include these Iraqi visitors, are established or potential foreign opinion makers in government, public policy, media, education, labor, the arts and other key fields.

The International Visitor Leadership Program participants are among the approximately 30,000 individuals who participate annually in academic, professional and cultural exchanges managed by the Department of States’ Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Other exchange programs include the Fulbright program and the Citizen Exchange programs.

The Coast Guard supports efforts to build the capabilities of our foreign partners and to share our knowledge and experiences with those key Iraqi leaders who can have a significant impact upon the direction of Iraq’s homeland security and boarder security missions.

Nation building efforts such as this are mission critical to the more than 300 Coast Guard men and women assigned to U.S. Central Command and deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Due to its multi-mission character and capabilities, as well as its unique abilities in port, coastal and environmental security and maritime law enforcement, the Coast Guard is a vital component of U.S. Central Command’s naval forces."

Just thought that was neat thought I would share it with you.

I am a proud Purple Midget Samurai
Andya Wakka Dowda roada in khandahar.
Defender of squirrels
I like pie.

Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun
Ahoy-hoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users