Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chavez: Venezuela preparing for U.S. invasion

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:04 AM

The US sold Venezuela the F-16s, not us.
All we did was selling them Israeli avionics. Which were developed in Israel, by Israeli scientists and technicians with the experience of Israeli pilots.

Venezuela is a legitimate country in that it doesn't sponsore terrorism and it's a democracy.
I see no reason for it to be bullied around by Bush or why Israel shouldn't be able to sell them our avionics.
And ofcourse I can't see any reason why it should be any of Bush's business that we do!

Wow!...we do a lot for Israel. Why shouldn't you do things for us? Where do you get that attitude? no.gif

Edited by Babs, 22 October 2005 - 01:06 AM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#17    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:00 AM

I just think he is over reacting with nothing to back him up.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#18    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:47 AM

Wow!...we do a lot for Israel. Why shouldn't you do things for us? Where do you get that attitude? no.gif

To quote a fames UM hypocrit not naming any names or anything "Where do you get that attitude?" Isreal is a great country, proud to have them as Allies to Canada. They run there own business the way they want to, not the way you want to.

If you dont like the way a soverign country handles its own business, tough. Canada has done lots for the United States, and you guys stab us in the back, so why should other contries do stuff for you?

~Thanato

Edited by Thanato, 22 October 2005 - 02:48 AM.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#19    roppi311

roppi311

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

• all wars are civil wars, for we are all brohers

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:55 AM

The U.S. assasinated Allende the freely elected president of Chile. They also had the elected president of Panama (I forget his name) assasinated and placed one of their CIA operatives (Manuel Noriega) in his place. The U.S. also attemped many coups on Fidel Castro so he has every right to be scared.

Lapi'che

not to forget Victor Allende...

Posted Image
me blog! www.peta-sucks.com delivering the truth since i don't know when

#20    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:35 PM

Panama yes
Chile no

the US didn't play a part in the coup that put Pinochet in power

#21    roppi311

roppi311

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

• all wars are civil wars, for we are all brohers

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:37 PM

Panama yes
Chile no

the US didn't play a part in the coup that put Pinochet in power

but they definetley did in all the other leader who were too leftist...

Posted Image
me blog! www.peta-sucks.com delivering the truth since i don't know when

#22    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:39 PM

Wow!...we do a lot for Israel. Why shouldn't you do things for us?

Babs you better go learn some modern history cause Israel has done alot for the US as well, sometimes getting criticised by the US for doing those things.

When Saddam fired Scud missiled on Tel-Aviv in 1991, we didn't retaliate because the US asked us not to.
We halted so many operations that were vital for our security during the 1990s and the 2000s because of American pressure.
We cancelled billion dollars projects because US feared that Israeli technologies would be better than theirs, thus hurting American economy.

The US has been acting like it runs our country since the late 1980s till virtually these days!!

Just few months ago we cancelled a multi-billion dollars project with China and fired our chief security advisor, because, guess what - yes! - the US "asked" (yeah right... more like offered us an offer we couldn't refuse rolleyes.gif) us to do so!!

So give me a break - yeah we love american music, movies, we usually agree with american policies - but we don't want to be an American province, so stop telling us what to do and what not to do, and start treating us as equalls, rather than your puppets.

And when we complain about these things, please show the basic decency and recognize what other countries have done for you angry.gif.

(and stick your nose out of our inner-policies).

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#23    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:09 PM

Isreal is a great country, proud to have them as Allies to Canada. They run there own business the way they want to, not the way you want to.

Thank you Thanto for these kind words original.gif.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#24    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

but they definetley did in all the other leader who were too leftist...

there weren't that many leaders lol

Panama is the only definate one i can think of

#25    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,859 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

Wow!...we do a lot for Israel. Why shouldn't you do things for us? Where do you get that attitude?

Isreal is a sovreign country, it can do whatever the hell it wants. It is not your puppet. They can choose for themselves whether they want to do something for themselves or for the US. Why should they become puppets of the US because the US did some things for Isreal? Isreal did things for the US, but I dont see Isreal trying to control the US...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#26    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

Propaganda Advertisement Exec. of the NWO

• 3,324 posts

• Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and MAKE it drink!

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:07 PM

Babs you better go learn some modern history cause Israel has done alot for the US as well, sometimes getting criticised by the US for doing those things.

When Saddam fired Scud missiled on Tel-Aviv in 1991, we didn't retaliate because the US asked us not to.
We halted so many operations that were vital for our security during the 1990s and the 2000s because of American pressure.
We cancelled billion dollars projects because US feared that Israeli technologies would be better than theirs, thus hurting American economy.

The US has been acting like it runs our country since the late 1980s till virtually these days!!

Just few months ago we cancelled a multi-billion dollars project with China and fired our chief security advisor, because, guess what - yes! - the US "asked" (yeah right... more like offered us an offer we couldn't refuse rolleyes.gif) us to do so!!

So give me a break - yeah we love american music, movies, we usually agree with american policies - but we don't want to be an American province, so stop telling us what to do and what not to do, and start treating us as equalls, rather than your puppets.

And when we complain about these things, please show the basic decency and recognize what other countries have done for you angry.gif.

(and stick your nose out of our inner-policies).

it will save Isreal more money if we give you our stuff. dont be hatin!

The Official 13th Degree of The Steel Circle
Posted Image
May intelligence, rationale, and logic be with you!

Uwe Boll spelled backwards is Satan.

STOP UWE BOLL! BUTCHER OF GAMES!

Proud member of The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy!

#27    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:24 PM

it will save Isreal more money if we give you our stuff. dont be hatin!

Believe me, I don't hate the US at all.
Actually half my family lives in the US and Canada (my second degree nephews live in Georgia, my uncles live in New York, my cousin live in Toronto).
I listen to American music, I use American software, I'm quite pro-US as a matter of fact and see the US as our closest ally.
I just wish that the US would see this as an alliance between equalls rather than them trying to boss us around all the time.
I think that most of the citizens of the your allied countries feel the same (Canada, UK, Germany, France, included).

Posted Image

#28    Dr_Strangelove

Dr_Strangelove

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

• "History is the lie most commonly agreed upon" Napoleon

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting" Curtis LeMay

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:45 PM

Just a quick observation; Israel does have a way with technology! I am working right now with some nifty Israeli developments in DMT DSL signalling and have to say they know a thing or two about copper based technologies. If they can do the same with avionics then the United States should weigh this knowledge carefully in diplomacy with Israel. Sure, we might not like it that they sell such packages to other nations but what does it really say about the existing American avionics packages. We shouldn't punish the Israels for doing something better than we do!

#29    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:02 AM

To quote a fames UM hypocrit not naming any names or anything "Where do you get that attitude?" Isreal is a great country, proud to have them as Allies to Canada. They run there own business the way they want to, not the way you want to.

If you dont like the way a soverign country handles its own business, tough. Canada has done lots for the United States, and you guys stab us in the back, so why should other contries do stuff for you?

~Thanato

You certainly have a lot of hatred there. no.gif....What about those Canadians that are fighting (as insurgents) the U.S. in Iraq? Talk about a stabbing in the back... and hypocrisy.

And Erikl....you talking like that doesn't do justice for your country.

Many Americans think we do too much for Israel and get into trouble on account of it with other nations.

Edited by Babs, 23 October 2005 - 01:02 AM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#30    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,859 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 23 October 2005 - 02:43 AM

What about those Canadians that are fighting (as insurgents) the U.S. in Iraq? Talk about a stabbing in the back... and hypocrisy.

Lol, you want to bring that up? How about the american that joined the Taliban?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users