Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What if aliens were to make contact tommorow?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#31    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:39 PM

Hey stellar why don't you get your facts right before you start preaching to everyone?

What are you talking about? What facts did I get wrong?

You have been petty enough to point out Link Link where one was a live link.

Again, what are you talking about?

Is this the best you can come up with to run me down? I believe you should read the following so that you are quite clear as to who you are discussing in any future postings. I do not appreciate your smart arse comments!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#32    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

• "I AM"! The Injector of Hope and Wisdom for this World!
    (Peace [in wisdom] be on earth and among all creatures)!

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:31 PM

A truce it is thumbsup.gif
But I am curious as to how Claude Vorilhon (Rael) responds to his membership these days. He was quite a dynamic person back in the early eighties. Its been a good 20 years since we last spoke. An to be honest I was not exactly on his Christmas card list then.
I actually enjoyed finding you under different aliases around the boards it sharpened some old rusty skills I use to employ in a different work environment in my past. Did you know that ones communications MO is as unique as a finger print! But a truce is a truce so carry on my friend.
All the best
Irish

Thank you Irish, I want you to know that I mean no one any harm by being on this forum, and if we could all try to see each others point of view more clearly, there would not be the amount of arguments that we presently see here. I believe this is why we struggle in this world to move forward in a positive way, because of stubbornness and egos to always believe we are totally correct in our own views. Even though it may seem that I have been brainwashed by a religious cult, nothing could be further from the truth.

I choose by my own free will to follow the Raelian movement, and to also be baptized as a believer that the Elohim created all life on Earth. To some degree I still believe that they are the extraterrestrial race who had a major part in some of the latter creations.

Whilst being a follower, I fully believed in the messages, but with some of my own views added, so that I could appreciate a much broader picture to the one Rael paints in his books.

Perhaps he is aware of the things that still float around in my mind which pose as questions to what he has told us, but for one reason or another, these things have not been disclosed, nor do they seem to be in the foreseeable future. Perhaps he just does not know the answers.

I have pulled out of the Raelian flock (so to speak) due to the total lack of any type of direct response to four different questions, where I had asked for Raels direct response to, but they were never answered by him, nor did he have the courtesy to even respond in any way at all over a six year period. This I find both insulting and unsatisfactory from a man who says we are all equal, and then does not have the decency or respect to treat one of his most dedicated followers as an equal, or to be even acknowledged by way of reply. There are other things which I can also elaborate on, but I won’t bore you all to tears, unless anyone is interested in finding out my other valid reasons.

Kindness and best regard's to you all

Claude Niero
yes.gif

Whether you believe you can or you can't, you're right!                      
www.cropcirclemessages.org Free Download's From 28/12/2005!

"Every one carves their own destiny!" Well unto those who understand this and act accordingly!

Make 2006 your greatest year ever, by developing the"I AM" within Yourself!

#33    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:55 PM

What are you talking about? What facts did I get wrong?

The facts which I believe you are wrong on are that if you read how all these different names were fabricated over the centuries, and all virtually for the same person Yahweh.

So how can all the religions differ, when basically they all refer to the same person (extraterrestrial being) under different names?

I believe that all religions hold some essence of truth, but over the centuries and the battles and the burning of the original scriptures the faiths and bibles have been deluded with gross inaccuracies. This is why I believe that there can only be the one race of creators responsible for our current living species on this Earth.

The other point about the "Link Link" Yeaaaah right was a S.A. comment I feel on the other thread where I posted on cover ups.

No one will ever get ahead in this world while we continue to bicker on the smallest irrelevant detail down to the politically correct letter of the word.

Best regards and light to you!  
yes.gif

The following is the title of a book which I just finished reading and can recomend for answering some questions into "The un known":  The Genesis Race By: Will Heart

Shows that Earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race who bioengineered modern man in its image and taught man how to construct the pyramids:

Examines the flaws in Darwin's theory of evolution and presents startling new evidence of intelligent intervention
Reveals the messages coded in the pyramids left by the ancients concerning impending Earth changes at the end of the Mayan calendar  
thumbsup.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 29 October 2005 - 12:56 AM.

"Every one carves their own destiny!" Well unto those who understand this and act accordingly!

#34    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:35 AM

With total surprize.  I would be totally surprized, amazed and shocked that a people who could bridge the stars would still be superstitious enough to support religions! blink.gif

Great comment I back you on this 100%  thumbsup.gif

#35    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:33 PM

If they came espousing some other belief system it may be hard on most of the people for a while. "How can my G-d be G-d if those guys are more advanced?'. I do think that there would be some unrest but, I think that, for the most part, people would just go back to work and carry on as much like before as possible. Remember when they said they found that Mars rock? Most people weren't the least bit impressed.
I once heard a Christian preacher say that all it really meant was that the mission to spread the gosphol was a bigger mission than anyone had ever though it would be.
My at-one-time-Rabbi once told me that it really wouldn't matter. He said "If they believed in one creator, then they could be Jews, if not then they weren't. No big deal".
Personally, I think that the government already knows of alien life and will simply release the info on them so slowly that when the aliens get here no one will be the least bit shocked. Kind of like that science project where you put a frog in a pan and slowly turn up the heat. The frog will acclimate and eventually be cooked to death.
Great question.

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#36    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:48 PM

The facts which I believe you are wrong on are that if you read how all these different names were fabricated over the centuries, and all virtually for the same person Yahweh.

WHAT facts am I wrong on in this thread? Hmm?

So how can all the religions differ, when basically they all refer to the same person (extraterrestrial being) under different names?

It doesnt matter at all.

The other point about the "Link Link" Yeaaaah right was a S.A. comment I feel on the other thread where I posted on cover ups.

Then post it in the other thread, not this one.

----Seraphina

#37    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 03:35 AM

WHAT facts am I wrong on in this thread? Hmm?

You are wrong by trying to create a situation which does not even exist because it all boils back down to the one being (Yahweh).

It doesnt matter at all.

If it dosent matter at all, why start this stupid discussion in the first place?

Then post it in the other thread, not this one.

Why affraid someone may see your true colours?

So with these facts in mind I believe you owe me an apology... Do you have the humility to do so when you are wrong? thumbsup.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 31 October 2005 - 04:19 AM.

#38    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

-Patton

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:00 PM

You are wrong by trying to create a situation which does not even exist because it all boils back down to the one being (Yahweh).

Its a hypothetical situation... please, explain to me 1. How I'm wrong by creating this hypothetical situation and 2. How it boils back down to Yahweh?

If it dosent matter at all, why start this stupid discussion in the first place?

Because 1. What I said doesnt matter did not refer to anything about my topic. 2. I started it so that I could see ppls reaction to the hypothetical situation. This is a discussion board, remember that?

Why affraid someone may see your true colours?

My colours are there for everyone to see. Im telling you to post it in the other thread because that's where it belongs, according to forum rules. By posting it here, you are going off topic. Do you want me to get a mod to tell you the same thing?

So with these facts in mind I believe you owe me an apology... Do you have the humility to do so when you are wrong?

You have yet to prove your "facts". I have no reason to appologise for creating a hypothetical situation.

----Seraphina

#39    Subtemperate

Subtemperate

Sub-b-wonderful

• 9,966 posts

• I made a spelling mistake and sold my soul to santa.

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:08 PM

Mrs Doubtfire, if you do not wish to discuss this thread on its merits..... Please do not post.   There is room in this forum for hypothetical discussions...   If all you wish to do is argue with the hypothetical part, then obviously you have nothing to add to discussion, and would be warned away from hijacking this thread into an argument over those facts.

thumbsup.gif

Subby

"Not only do I not know the answer, I don't even know what the question is" - Metallica

Posted Image

#40    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 11:16 PM

Mrs Doubtfire, if you do not wish to discuss this thread on its merits..... Please do not post.   There is room in this forum for hypothetical discussions...   If all you wish to do is argue with the hypothetical part, then obviously you have nothing to add to discussion, and would be warned away from hijacking this thread into an argument over those facts.

thumbsup.gif

Subby

Ooooooooh! Sorry for being sooooooo ignorant Deeeeeeeeeeear! I did not realise that the various religions mentioned were also hypothetical and that they carry no truth when it comes down to the true name of the one who is worshiped in all these different religions!

Yes, Yes! Once again I have been wrong, and I offer everyone that I have offended my sincere apology's because I did not realise that this thread was started by someone who does not know his religious facts.

Have a nice dddddday deeeeeear! thumbsup.gif

#41    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 12:02 AM

Its a hypothetical situation... please, explain to me

1. How I'm wrong by creating this hypothetical situation?

1. Your Answer: You are wrong because all the religions you mention all have the same "Gaud" therefore this is not a hypethetical situation but meerly a nonsense.
2. How it boils back down to Yahweh?

A. You are joking arn't you?

1. What I said doesnt matter did not refer to anything about my topic. 2. I started it so that I could see ppls reaction to the hypothetical situation. This is a discussion board, remember that?

A. Oooooooooh! My we are thin skined arn't we?

My colours are there for everyone to see. Im telling you to post it in the other thread because that's where it belongs, according to forum rules. By posting it here, you are going off topic. Do you want me to get a mod to tell you the same thing?

A. Ooooooh! No! No! Please I beg you please don't dob me in!

You have yet to prove your "facts". I have no reason to appologise for creating a hypothetical situation.

A.   Oooooooh! then I appologise too you deeeeeear! You see I did not realise that you knew that these religions you mentioned were "Hypothetical"!

Please accept my apology, and forgive them father, for they know not what they say...I will now exit this thread to leave you to spread your self indulgent beliefs. (There is no logic, rhyme or reason here to be gained).

wub.gif

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire, 01 November 2005 - 02:17 AM.

#42    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

-Patton

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:49 AM

I did not realise that the various religions mentioned were also hypothetical and that they carry no truth when it comes down to the true name of the one who is worshiped in all these different religions!

It is your belief that they carry no truth when it comes down to the true name of one who is worshipped, not everyones.

Yes, Yes! Once again I have been wrong, and I offer everyone that I have offended my sincere apology's because I did not realise that this thread was started by someone who does not know his religious facts.

I dont know my religious facts? What makes you think so? What have I said in this thread that challenges facts on religion? I have simply appealed to ppls beliefs and asked how they would react if those beliefs were challenged in my hypothetical situation.

1. Your Answer: You are wrong because all the religions you mention all have the same "Gaud" therefore this is not a hypethetical situation but meerly a nonsense.

1. It is your *belief* that all of them have the same god.
2. I didnt limit the discussion to the religions I mentioned, I used those as examples.
3. Even if they have the same god, they still have a matter of which way to follow him/what he did that differ from one to another.

You are joking arn't you?

No. Please, explain to me exactly how ancient egyptian boils down to Yahweh. Then greek mythology. THen roman mythology.

A. Oooooooooh! My we are thin skined arn't we?

Thin skinned? Are you kidding me?

(There is no logic, rhyme or reason here to be gained).

Not with you here there isnt. Maybe once you leave...

----Seraphina

#43    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 03:12 AM

I'd treat them just like anyone else who preaches about a certain religioun.

But then if I'd see them pull out a probe, I'd slap them with the very bible I beleive in. Then make them eat the pages.... While they're on fire.

But you I don't have to worry about having to do that anyway, I don't beleive in Aliens.

Edited by ZeroShadow, 01 November 2005 - 03:14 AM.

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

#44    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

-Patton

Posted 01 November 2005 - 03:39 AM

I'd treat them just like anyone else who preaches about a certain religioun.

Wouldnt you question why an alien race had a holy book, lets say, matching the Koran?

----Seraphina

#45    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:30 AM

Wouldnt you question why an alien race had a holy book, lets say, matching the Koran?

It will never happen. Please try to relax, and keep on taking your medication.

Kindness and best regard's to you especially! Gaud kows you need it thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users