Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

la chusa (witch bird)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

• what the eyes see the mind belives and what the mind belives the eyes see

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:21 PM

have any of you ever heard of la chusa it is also called a witch bird.

La Chusa was a winged female of sorts and horribly disfigured. If some one was near death, La Chusa would come to take their souls. You would know she was near from the sounds of her huge wings beating on a nearby window of the ill perons room or the side of that home. If La Chusa could be captured and see the sun rise she would evolve into a beautiful young woman.

#2    343 Guilty Spark

343 Guilty Spark

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:41 PM

Sounds like a mix of a banshee and a harpie.

#3    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

Sounds like a mix of a banshee and a harpie.

yea its kind of like that they say in life the la chusa was a witch and waskilled becuse of it. but if you go out side at midnight and wistled then it would come to kill you. now i did just that but i dont belive it will kill you but then agin it even went to a court case and people have been atacked by it. i think she may take the wistle as a thret or something like that.

me and my friend were out side and we wistled trying to get it to come then the next night at around 11 we heared rustling in the bushes we went out side to see wat it was and we thru some rocks at the area the noise was coming from and some black birds started flying around and then it sounded like somthing was on the ground and the sound was geting closer so we ran inside and locked all the doors. this was in the woods in my back yard a few days ago. even my energy rods pointed at the area.

freaked me out

#4    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:50 PM

Never heard of such a story. I don't believe that there's a soul in the human body either.

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#5    343 Guilty Spark

343 Guilty Spark

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:57 PM

yea its kind of like that they say in life the la chusa was a witch and waskilled becuse of it. but if you go out side at midnight and wistled then it would come to kill you. now i did just that but i dont belive it will kill you but then agin it even went to a court case and people have been atacked by it. i think she may take the wistle as a thret or something like that.

me and my friend were out side and we wistled trying to get it to come then the next night at around 11 we heared rustling in the bushes we went out side to see wat it was and we thru some rocks at the area the noise was coming from and some black birds started flying around and then it sounded like somthing was on the ground and the sound was geting closer so we ran inside and locked all the doors. this was in the woods in my back yard a few days ago. even my energy rods pointed at the area.

freaked me out

I never get any weird paranormal experences. sad.gif
Didn't you look out the window to see what it was?
tongue.gif

#6    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:58 PM

Never heard of such a story. I don't believe that there's a soul in the human body either.

well it origanated from texes i belive if you look it on yahoo you can get some info on it if your interested. it dosent realy have to do with the bodys spirits thats just in one story ive heard. im kind of with ya on that whole soul in the humen body im kind of undicided or in the middle.

#7    iaapac

iaapac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

• The only difference between genius and ignorance is that genius has a limit

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:01 PM

The lachuza is a Mexican tale wherein a large owl-type bird takes flight and changes into a woman.  There are countless tales of this and very recently I had a man tell me that he was walking to the bus stop and saw a lachuza sitting on top of a street sign.  He then saw the bus coming and so he took his attention away from the bird and hurried to catch the bus.  When he crossed the street he looked for the bus again and it had disappeared but there was an old woman sitting on the bench, as if also waiting for the bus.
     What is interesting about the witch tales is that in 15th century Europe a witch had a pointed hat, dressed in black and could fly on a broom.  In Mexico, long before the arrival of the Europeans, the witch also dressed in black, wore a pointed hat and flew on a broom.  The same image and description existed for witches in China.  How?

#8    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:02 PM

I never get any weird paranormal experences. sad.gif
Didn't you look out the window to see what it was?
tongue.gif

yea for a long time to but nothing like it was wating out there or somthing but im not 100% that was it im hopin to have that happen agin and try to get a pic or somthing. i do have some random pics of me and my friend and the woods i took from out the window but i gota go get it developed.

#9    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:05 PM

The lachuza is a Mexican tale wherein a large owl-type bird takes flight and changes into a woman.  There are countless tales of this and very recently I had a man tell me that he was walking to the bus stop and saw a lachuza sitting on top of a street sign.  He then saw the bus coming and so he took his attention away from the bird and hurried to catch the bus.  When he crossed the street he looked for the bus again and it had disappeared but there was an old woman sitting on the bench, as if also waiting for the bus.
     What is interesting about the witch tales is that in 15th century Europe a witch had a pointed hat, dressed in black and could fly on a broom.  In Mexico, long before the arrival of the Europeans, the witch also dressed in black, wore a pointed hat and flew on a broom.  The same image and description existed for witches in China.  How?

i seen a tale on tv that some cops and towns seen it i think the town was point plesent or somthing like that around some goverment wast plant or something

#10    Simbul

Simbul

Psychic Spy

• 1,558 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 04:54 AM

This is news to me... *makes a note never to whistle outside*  unsure.gif

"Everything we did was criticized. For about thirty years we lived with the world against us, accusing us of things we didn't do!"

- Ian Douglas Smith

#11    riotboy555

riotboy555

Psychic Spy

• 1,509 posts

• Quick, for God's sake, cut off the lights.

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:32 AM

I've heard of La chusa, or Lechuza, as I was told. One of my friends told me a story about his grandfather's run-in with one at his ranch. According to him, his grandfather's neighbor was rumored to be a witch. One day, while walking around his ranch, the grandfather caught an owl, and beat it up with a stick he was carrying. The following day, he saw his neighbor walking down the street all bandaged up like she had gotten in a bad accident. So....sad.gif

"We're here to rock you all, no matter what you believe in."-refused
*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details. :(

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." - Friedrich Nietzsche

#12    343 Guilty Spark

343 Guilty Spark

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:33 AM

^ That's terrible, why would he beat up an owl. mad.gif

#13    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:09 PM

Neve heard anything of "La Chuza". The mane appears to de a deformation of Lechuza, that is the spanish word to Owl.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#14    ghostbuster_3

ghostbuster_3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

Neve heard anything of "La Chuza". The mane appears to de a deformation of Lechuza, that is the spanish word to Owl.

u myhave heard of it by another name a witch bird some people call it.

#15    Darkmage515

Darkmage515

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:47 PM

Well all I know is that a owl is a omen of something bad to come. Just like when dogs howl or cry that is bad to some people say that when they do that they are calling the reaper. There is also a saying that if you put on a eye booger of a dog you can see ghosts and spirits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users