Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#16    .........................

Poltergeist

• 2,152 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:08 AM

What a shame a decent topic had to disintegrate into a slander match...

That pyramid will be a real gem once it is excavated.

I do not see why a Bosnian pyramid might be a mystery if pyramids were also found in Italy, China and Egypt. Bosnia is smack-bang in the middle.

#17    I AAAM

I AAAM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

• "I AM"! The Injector of Hope and Wisdom for this World!
    (Peace [in wisdom] be on earth and among all creatures)!

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hi All!

Here is a book that I just finished reading, which gives a great insight into the Pyramyds of the World, and other questions one may have on life and other creations which are "UN Explained. thumbsup.gif

Shows that Earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race who bioengineered modern man in its image and taught man how to construct the pyramids:

Examines the flaws in Darwin's theory of evolution and presents startling new evidence of intelligent intervention
Reveals the messages coded in the pyramids left by the ancients concerning impending Earth changes at the end of the Mayan calendar  

Best regards to you.

Attached Files

Whether you believe you can or you can't, you're right!                      
www.cropcirclemessages.org Free Download's From 28/12/2005!

"Every one carves their own destiny!" Well unto those who understand this and act accordingly!

Make 2006 your greatest year ever, by developing the"I AM" within Yourself!

#18    Dodir_Svile

Dodir_Svile

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:30 PM

Hi All!

Here is a book that I just finished reading, which gives a great insight into the Pyramyds of the World, and other questions one may have on life and other creations which are "UN Explained. thumbsup.gif

Shows that Earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race who bioengineered modern man in its image and taught man how to construct the pyramids:

Examines the flaws in Darwin's theory of evolution and presents startling new evidence of intelligent intervention
Reveals the messages coded in the pyramids left by the ancients concerning impending Earth changes at the end of the Mayan calendar  

Best regards to you.

haha, books like that make me laugh so hard  rofl.gif  put a little bit of pyramids, a little bit of aliens, a little bit of coded messages, and a mayan calendar, mix it, print it and you get an instant money maker.  rofl.gif  not saying the book is no good, but i have serious doubts about its proofs.

anyway, message for the administrators: could you please lock this topic since its author destroyed it? ill be happy to open another one on this topic, but i suppose having two of the kind is against the rules? thank you.

#19    BeRA

BeRA

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:53 PM

After I finished reading... i just have to say some things.

wviz.... what you wrote about bosnian language (to be nothing but Serbo-Croatian...) is perfectly incorrect and i daresay rubbish. And I'll tell you why.... Bosnia did NOT just came out of nothing. Croatian and Serbian are not any older nations than us. Bosnian language and specific alphabet (named 'Bosancica'...) is not any younger than any other language in balcan. Current sebrian language is mixture of old language of balcans(croatian and bosnian have the same roots)  with moderated 'bosancica' as alphabet!!! ... serbian also has a LOT of turkish words (a LOT more than Bosnian and Croatian together!!!).
You have to understand that during time.. (purely practical reasons... trade etc.) happened what we have today... very similar languages (but still different)...
The term Serbo-Croatian is creation of people in old 'Jugoslavia' that intended to destroy everything connected with Bosnia... (Serbia planned to take a half of Bosnia... Croatia as well... this plan is suspected to be old for about 400-500 years!!!). However thay could not destroy what can not be destroyed! etc. I can write for decades about this....
What I want to say is that you can not understand the truth unless you come from these parts (if you are serbian or croatian nacionalist  it is quite understandable  why you claim what you claim) . There are meny versions of history and you know only the one writen by those unfluenced by serbian and croatian nacionalists (we don't have not even close as much influence in the world as they have!!!... example: Russia and Greece were always on sebrian side...).
Explore... read... Come not only in Sarajevo but in Zagreb and Beorgad too. speak with people of science from all around and than make conlusions.
'copy&paste' history and science is very often very far away from the truth.

BeRA

#20    Dodir_Svile

Dodir_Svile

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:00 PM

Rainbow Rowan, correct me if i'm wrong, but you're saying there are pyramids in italy?  huh.gif

#21    wviz

wviz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

Dodir_Svile, you are right.
From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!
Not just here, but it is realy very true.
Some people cant get  one simple thing.
There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.
I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.
I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.
But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.
Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.
THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.
I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.
O well.
I would realy like to se what will they find over there.
Pyramids in Bosnia will realy change the picture of history of the world.
(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims wink2.gif

WHat do you think about this?
Origin of Glastonbury Tor:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

Edited by wviz, 03 November 2005 - 02:52 PM.

#22    BeRA

BeRA

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 03:24 PM

Dodir_Svile, you are right.
From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!
Not just here, but it is realy very true.
Some people cant get  one simple thing.
There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.
I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.
I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.
But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.
Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.
THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.
I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.
O well.
I would realy like to se what will they find over there.
Pyramids in Bosnia will realy change the picture of history of the world.
(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims wink2.gif

WHat do you think about this?
Origin of Glastonbury Tor:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

''There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.'' .... original.gif))))) you started everything (read everything again.. you mentioned muslims in the first place and ''in contest'' told me that I'm muslim... you wrote ''...Bosnians(muslims)). If I'm Bosnian it does NOT mean that I'm muslim!!!... you do not WANT to understand the basics!!! Do I have to be muslim to be bosnian? If I have to tell me.... cause THAT is ''false facts and propaganda stories'' you mentioned above. And please stop telling me from Finland who I am and what language do I speak. Stop mentioning muslims, ww2 etc. in this topic!!!!!! that is perfectly irelevant. Even better... stop menthioning BOSNIA and BOSNIANS if u don't have enough informations.
And your source.. ''wikipedia'' is everything but confidential.... u can find such rubbish there... even the founders accepted this!!! You can not claim that anything from ''wikipedia'' is  truth unless u do some SERIOUS research before.

#23    Dodir_Svile

Dodir_Svile

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:07 PM

gosh. will someone please stop this battering and lock the thread?  hmm.gif

#24    .........................

Poltergeist

• 2,152 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:13 PM

Rainbow Rowan, correct me if i'm wrong, but you're saying there are pyramids in italy?  huh.gif

Oops I mean Greece, like somebody already mentioned in the earlier part of this thread. Sorry for the confusion. My mistake.

#25    pasa

pasa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

New photos

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Bosnian pyramid of Sun

user posted image

Bosnian pyramid of Moon

user posted image

#26    sanchera1978

sanchera1978

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:25 PM

Wow i think this is some pretty interesting stuff.  The fact that they have a Sun pyramid and Moon pyramid is very intriguing. It looks almost exactly like teotihuacan before they discovered it and cleared the foliage.

#27    pasa

pasa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:25 AM

old photo od bosnian pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image this is the walls of pyramid

user posted image

Edited by pasa, 04 November 2005 - 10:31 AM.

#28    pasa

pasa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:32 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

tunels in pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

walls of the pyramid

#29    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

Looks like excavations into natural bedrock.  The tunnel dug into the conglomerate is more interesting though - but appears incongrous with the other pictures.  where is it exactly?

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#30    Baku

Baku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

• Land of the Eternal Fire, Azerbaijan

Posted 04 November 2005 - 01:22 PM

So this piramide is now officialy a real piramide or is it based on rumors? And has anyone been inside it yet?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users