Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Siberian Ice Giant Video

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    Sunofone

Sunofone

Libertus Invictus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:11 AM

cryptozoological cover-up or hoax?
this story is very intriguing and the video seems to have been filmed in a harsh surrounding--the description of the animal is that of a cross between a mammoth,a rhino and a bull and the video seems to show something unusual--heres the direct video link and some excerpts from the article--link
This part of my site is where I like to share information about current projects.

user posted image
                                             Approaching Viner-Neyshtadt.

Franz Josef Land

There has been much talk lately that our civilization is reaching "peak oil" - that is, the day when less than half of all the fossil fuels remain to be extracted (see an explanation here http://www.hubbertpeak.com/). All I can say on the subject is that I have found myself journeying to increasingly remote locations over the years in the search for oil.

The Franz Josef Land is an archipelago of several hundred islands covered in ice and snow. It is the second most north piece of land in the world and the most north land in Europe. While several reserves of oil and natural gas have been found on nearby islands (like Novaya Zemlya) as well as across Siberia, no one has yet undertaken a complete survey of the Franz Josef Land because its location is too remote, and its climate often too harsh. However, with the rising need for new sources of oil, Polarneft was granted the right to explore, survey and drill the entire group of islands. I was contacted by Polarneft late last year to be part of a team of surveyors and was assigned to several central islands, the first of which is called Ostrov Viner-Neyshtad. I have been compiling my experiences below, because although we did not find an oil reserve we did find something quite out of the ordinary.

October 5, 2005

Today was strange. The radar readings I was getting from the location Polarneft was interested in did not match the readings they had taken two years previously. In fact they weren’t even close which naturally made me question the original Viner-Neyshtadt data. As the discrepancies continued, we then decided to investigate the site in person and what we found was definitely unusual. A huge expanse of the site now appears to have the remains of a very large animal. It’s massive, simply massive. I took some video of the creature, but am having difficulty accepting the size of the animal and can’t understand how it was never found before. The only thing that makes sense to me is that navigation of this area has always been difficult. Even though the island is at the center of the archipelago, it has always had very unfavorable ice conditions. The sea conditions here are similar to the northern straits of Avstryisky Proliv and difficult to examine, but with the recent reduction of polar sea ice and glacial melting, which I believe to be caused by global warming, this area has now become more accessible. Still, for this to have gone unnoticed with today’s survey equipment is quite unbelievable. Only photos can truly do it justice. The animal appears to be a huge quadruped with horns much like a bull. In fact it looks to be a hybrid of a bull, woolly mammoth and a rhino – if such a thing existed. But its size is truly colossal. The horns are immense in dimension and protrude from the head with incredible length. The body is covered with a combination of coarse fur and what can best be described as ‘body armor’ (like an American armadillo) – protects its enormous joints and head. As the temperature dropped and the winds picked up we had to leave for the day, but we recorded all that we could on the chance we might be hallucinating! The site I have marked is 80 degrees 47’N, 58 degrees 10’E and approximately 2.5 miles from the severe glacial precipe at the north end of the mountain range – impossible to miss if you happen to be in the area.

October 13, 2005

I may have been rather naÔve with my last update, as the Polarneft situation became much more threatening after several of us decided not to sign non-disclosure agreements. I don’t think any of us expected such a severe reaction from the company. Obviously, I disagree with their point of view by writing these very entries, but I signed the agreement because at the time I wasn’t quite convinced they were going to let me leave Nenetsky. Since I’ve been back I’ve been unable to contact any of my former colleagues – a disturbing fact. I don’t know if they have chosen to distance themselves or something else, but now the importance of getting this information out is paramount in my view. I also look forward to the interview I am scheduled to have with the British journalist. If anyone else has information on ‘Taurus Major’ they want to share – anonymously or otherwise - please contact me. Also, feel free to forward my site onto others you think may be able to help.
link

Edited by Sunofone, 04 November 2005 - 12:08 AM.

War is just a racket. I wouldnt go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket
Maj Gen S Butler
"the man that votes controls nothing-the man that counts the votes controls everything"
J Stalin
ďThe great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."
A Hitler

#2    mike^_^

mike^_^

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:04 AM

amazing. so that big "helmet" thing in the video could actually be the things head.

simply amazing. it's a shame we have the gatekeepers of knowledge trying to supress this. imagine if this force didn't exist. I think we'd find our perception of history is more than a little misguided  thumbsup.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

THE UNHIVED MIND

-- " I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. "

#3    matthewgoad

matthewgoad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:17 PM

Very impressive looking creature. I can't believe that people would want to hide something like that.

#4    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:55 PM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=54096

I think it's coming out that it's a hoax?

#5    mike^_^

mike^_^

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:59 PM

lol.. the guy works for a russian oil company.

for some reason I'm finding it hard to see that this is an ad for a game for the Playstation 2

Posted ImagePosted Image

THE UNHIVED MIND

-- " I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. "

#6    digitalprincess

digitalprincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• We are travelers in this universe, eternal glory is ours for all eternity ....only if we are worthy of it.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:01 AM

lol.. the guy works for a russian oil company.

for some reason I'm finding it hard to see that this is an ad for a game for the Playstation 2

You see.... truth could be twisted in every way.
Even if you tell the truth present it with evidence , they will always , always
find ways to keep these people quite with all their resources and influence.

That's why.... you the readers can discern if its a hoax or real .
You be the judge if you believe it or not .

An open mind and heart will learn the purpose of life, our place in these vast universes. When wisdom is attained and pure knowledge is within us.  We will have so much advantage in the world to come.  With the right application.

#7    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:23 PM

marketing thumbsup.gif

#8    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

marketing thumbsup.gif

For sure. There was even a comparison of pics on the other thread between the game and the supposed ice giant. It was a good match.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#9    mike^_^

mike^_^

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

really this stupid game is gettin on my nerves

why the hell would they release these videos with fake sites.

and what type of advertisement do they think they are getting off of it? besides forums and sites like these who think it's real first, then after a couple days everyone agrees its another damn commercial. why don't they advertise for the actual game in any of these  angry.gif

corporate clowns  mad.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

THE UNHIVED MIND

#10    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,365 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:42 PM

This is why is pays to be sceptical until you have had a chance to check the facts and compare evidence wink2.gif

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#11    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:02 PM

This is why is pays to be sceptical until you have had a chance to check the facts and compare evidence wink2.gif

thumbsup.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#12    Mr.Green

Mr.Green

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:58 AM

A coverup of the story is underway and most of the video has been confiscated. Steve thinks the powers that be want to keep this story hidden and extract itís DNA

#13    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:18 PM

A coverup of the story is underway and most of the video has been confiscated. Steve thinks the powers that be want to keep this story hidden and extract itís DNA

...no. It's for a game, why do people resist it? It's a marketing ploy, you got tricked, end of story.

Posted Image

#14    mike^_^

mike^_^

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:48 AM

one thing though, what type of marketing are they getting out of it? besides sites like this..?

unless maybe when they release the game, they will have like a fake newscast showing the videos, kinda like "Oilstorm" , remember that?

Posted ImagePosted Image

THE UNHIVED MIND

#15    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 03:12 AM

one thing though, what type of marketing are they getting out of it? besides sites like this..?

unless maybe when they release the game, they will have like a fake newscast showing the videos, kinda like "Oilstorm" , remember that?

The game's already been released, I believe.

As for marketing; Well, we're talking about it, aren't we? Isn't that the goal of marketing?

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users