Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

parties

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16    yari1249

yari1249

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:23 PM

So, yari, do you have any brothers or sisters?

why?

#17    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

A parent should be fined because it shows the lack of disipline and concern for the well being of his or her child...

Incorrect. I know tons of kids who are very well-disciplined and still go out and drink.

Posted Image

#18    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:25 PM

don't get me wrong, I'm against crime and death. but if there is anyway this is to be avoided then the system has to come with good plan. and oh nice pic.avatar. thumbsup.gif

#19    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:26 PM

Well if you do, and one of your brothers and sisters (if you have any) went out and partied (snuck out), do you think your parents should be fined? And your sibling should be arrested and have their record screwed?

Posted Image

#20    SnakeProphet

SnakeProphet

My dearest serpent

• 2,476 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

Incorrect. I know tons of kids who are very well-disciplined and still go out and drink.

This is not about going out and drinking. This is about going out and drinking yourself into oblivion, and similar stupid stuff.

Posted Image

Someone is gonna die if you listen to me.

I try to salvage thoughts long gone,
I am the mountain that dreams on.

I am the sea that longs for freedom.
lashing out towards my chains.

#21    yari1249

yari1249

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

kids and parents be given community services. not fined unless it results in crime. and you yourself look young <3 so how did you come with this idea?

just came up...

#22    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:28 PM

This is not about going out and drinking. This is about going out and drinking yourself into oblivion, and similar stupid stuff.

If I'm not mistaken, this topic is about parties and drinking. So my comment was relevant.

Posted Image

#23    yari1249

yari1249

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:29 PM

Well if you do, and one of your brothers and sisters (if you have any) went out and partied (snuck out), do you think your parents should be fined? And your sibling should be arrested and have their record screwed?

Yeah i do think they should be fined. but maybe i am saying that cause i have no brothers and sisters.

#24    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,335 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:29 PM

guyz easy...she made a good point. there no harm in ur say! and its for safety of youngsters.

#25    DR. YO

DR. YO

Did somebody call for a Doctor?

• 1,144 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

Kids just  want to have fun, it's a right of passage.

It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen.
2. Those who watch things happen
3. Those who wonder what happened.

The vast majority of mankind find themselves in the last two categories. Most have "eyes to see" but don't "see" what is happening. Most have "ears that hear" but don't "understand" what IS happening --

#26    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

Two words-

Boot camp.

Mom's and dad's should watch their kids and know their friends. As a teen I partied but I did it responsibly and was at home by 11:00 pm. My parents trusted me and knew my friends. I think if a child goes out it should be up to the parents to know. And if they don't kniow a child should be punished by their parents.

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

#27    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:33 PM

All right, but I'm sure if you had brothers and sisters you would feel differently. But that's just my opinion.

Posted Image

#28    DR. YO

DR. YO

Did somebody call for a Doctor?

• 1,144 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:33 PM

Two words-

Boot camp.

Mom's and dad's should watch their kids and know their friends. As a teen I partied but I did it responsibly and was at home by 11:00 pm. My parents trusted me and knew my friends. I think if a child goes out it should be up to the parents to know. And if they don't kniow a child should be punished by their parents.

I dont know about boot camp

It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen.
2. Those who watch things happen
3. Those who wonder what happened.

The vast majority of mankind find themselves in the last two categories. Most have "eyes to see" but don't "see" what is happening. Most have "ears that hear" but don't "understand" what IS happening --

#29    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,335 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

Two words-

Boot camp.

you said it very well thumbsup.gif

#30    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

It works with some.

But with some. No.

Kids are going to do whatever they wish.

But if they work with their parents and communication is there. A child will honor their parents.

I did. Without boot camp.

But I was a good kid.  innocent.gif

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users