Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cry Out To Jesus

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 01:16 PM

He is your saviour deeeeeeeeeaaaaar!

He probably never existed deeeeeeeeeeaaaaar! yes.gif

Our earth is degenerate in these latter days.  There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end.  Bribery and corruption are common,   Children no longer obey their parents.  Every man wants to write a book, and the end of the world evidently is approaching.
                    Assyrian tablet circa 2800 BCE

#32    matthewgoad

matthewgoad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:59 PM

Mako long time no talk man.. Glad to see ya back around.. Or maybe it is I who have not been around. But nonetheless, nice to see ya.

#33    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:26 PM

Same back to ya, Matt...come around a little more often.  You and PA are two of my favs on this website.  I enjoy debating you both and we even agree more often than is comfortable for either of us!    w00t.gif  w00t.gif  yes.gif

Our earth is degenerate in these latter days.  There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end.  Bribery and corruption are common,   Children no longer obey their parents.  Every man wants to write a book, and the end of the world evidently is approaching.

#34    matthewgoad

matthewgoad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:19 AM

I know what you mean. We're really not that different afterall, huh?

#35    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 01:07 PM

No we are not really that different, we just disagree on the "Big Boss" deity, otherwise we are "Western" men and women sharing a common history and background.  We should be able to agree with much, our outlooks (where not skewed by religion and generation) are probably very similar.   yes.gif

#36    matthewgoad

matthewgoad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:49 PM

You're probably right my friend. I have always appreciated your honesty, respected your opinion, and like the fact that you let me say how I feel without responding in a negative way. I wish there were more people who felt the same way.

I look forward to talking more to the people on this forum and discussing such matters. I'm always up for good conversation.

#37    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

I will tell you when you are wrong (historically) and I will tell you when I disagree with you, but I won't tell you what to believe and I won't laugh at you (well not too much anyway and never in a sarcastic way).  I respect quite a few of my "opponents" (although you wouldn't think so during our debates) and consider most to be friends and comrades.  yes.gif

#38    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:32 PM

Beautiful .. Thanks Matthew... I love this song. .. thumbsup.gif

A shame some people on this forum can't refrain from messing up a nice thread that is meant for people to enjoy... hmm.gif

Oh well.. there are some of us who appreciate your effort   thumbsup.gif

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#39    mako

mako

Poltergeist

• 2,770 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:51 PM

A shame some people on this forum can't refrain from messing up a nice thread that is meant for people to enjoy...

Agreed Nxt2...Uh Oh, is the ceiling cracking?   yes.gif

#40    zandore

zandore

EX-Christian

• 9,640 posts

• I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    Genghis Khan

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:58 PM

He is your saviour deeeeeeeeeaaaaar! thumbsup.gif

Not trying to debate if Jesus was real or not but there is more evidence for Santa Claus being real than there is for Jesus.

What does that tell you?

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.
Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear
of punishment and hope of reward after death."

Albert Einstein

Survey Says....

#41    matthewgoad

matthewgoad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

Tells me you should read more.

No harm meant by that.

Edited by matthewgoad, 09 November 2005 - 08:34 PM.

#42    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:42 PM

Mrs. Doubtfire,

I never knew that someone could really piss me off with only written words.  Congratulations!  You do it every time you post.

My steam rises with every post. I guess that is what he is hoping for.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users